The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

WTF!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!

No SoM? That's about 33-40% of my Dps, Vengeance wont even compare. Retadins will be back to "Loladins" or whatever it was, not to mention a cast time on Exorcism now, PvE Rets got seriously [bleep]ed over.

QQ

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been soloing Stratholme lately for the Deathcharger's Reins.

Im on 26 runs and still nothing except 500g+ from the blues/greens. I can manage to do a single run in 16 minutes without taking any damage. Hopefully it will drop soon, having the Deathcharger and Headless Horsemens mount will be

keen.png

There's a way to do it so it only takes ~7-8 minutes in and out, and you dont have to kill any mob except the baron. Only downside if you dont get blues from the ziggurat bosses. If you run straight through to magistrate barthilas and check the boxes behind him it despawns the gate, then check all the boxes round the edge of the abomination room it'll despawn the doors to baron.. you can then just run straight to him and kill him. You wont get the 100's of small adds that come after you kill him eitehr so you can run straight out again.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

WTF!@!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!

No SoM? That's about 33-40% of my Dps, Vengeance wont even compare. Retadins will be back to "Loladins" or whatever it was, not to mention a cast time on Exorcism now, PvE Rets got seriously [bleep] over.

QQ

Paladins are Bilzzard's baby. I doubt they'll nerf it as bad as you're implying.

Guild just got Heroic: Heartbreaker (2% Wipe pre-nerf) so it was REALLY easy for us. We also got Heroic: Steelbreaker down. 10-Man team is working on Algalon at the moment.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Guild just got Heroic: Heartbreaker (2% Wipe pre-nerf) so it was REALLY easy for us. We also got Heroic: Steelbreaker down. 10-Man team is working on Algalon at the moment.

Good luck with that. my guilds optimised 10 man run going for alagalon wiped on mimiron hardmode at the final part of p3 with the head healing up :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Unfortunately for me I'm not in the 10-Man team, it isn't really optimised either at all... It's just the GM, 7 officers and 2 of anyone else that can raid the whole week.

They got Firefighter down on the 18th try, they did it with 2 healers every try, the enrage timer was never too much of a problem, but the random gibs and bad fire spawns were the only faily thing.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Unfortunately for me I'm not in the 10-Man team, it isn't really optimised either at all... It's just the GM, 7 officers and 2 of anyone else that can raid the whole week.

They got Firefighter down on the 18th try, they did it with 2 healers every try, the enrage timer was never too much of a problem, but the random gibs and bad fire spawns were the only faily thing.

7 officers?!?!?1

tifsdac6mc.gif

7 officers?!?!?1

thats not a MASSIVE amount. My guild has around that number I think.

Tk5SF.png

There's a way to do it so it only takes ~7-8 minutes in and out, and you dont have to kill any mob except the baron. Only downside if you dont get blues from the ziggurat bosses. If you run straight through to magistrate barthilas and check the boxes behind him it despawns the gate, then check all the boxes round the edge of the abomination room it'll despawn the doors to baron.. you can then just run straight to him and kill him. You wont get the 100's of small adds that come after you kill him eitehr so you can run straight out again.

I thought that was hotfixed but apparently not. On 39 runs now and still nothing.

keen.png

Errr... my cousin who works for blizzard convinced me to get a trial... so.........

I would like BASIC advice on

1) what do i need to know about WoW before I begin

2) Race choice?

3) class choice?

4) time to get to 70/80?

5) what kind of time needs to be put in.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Errr... my cousin who works for blizzard convinced me to get a trial... so.........

I would like BASIC advice on

1) what do i need to know about WoW before I begin

2) Race choice?

3) class choice?

4) time to get to 70/80?

5) what kind of time needs to be put in.

well you gotta figure out what you want to do first

there are classes that can tank, heal, or deal damage (some classes are capable of doing *all*). just go through the character creation page, go through the classes that interest you, and pick which one you think looks good.

to get to 80, it took me around 15 days played to get to 80. some has done it a lot less, but i couldn't. basically you'll get to 80 before you can get a skill or two to 99 in RS. but a hell of a lot less boring.

What aren't there enough of :P

Also, I was going to ask what servers would be good to be on/are you guys on?

Just pick a race and class that interests you most. Please. Don't ask for the easiest class, most pimp race, there's enough unoriginal "80" grinders in the game.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Just pick a race and class that interests you most. Please. Don't ask for the easiest class, most pimp race, there's enough unoriginal "80" grinders in the game.

Meh, that's my general weakness.

What aren't there enough of :P

Also, I was going to ask what servers would be good to be on/are you guys on?

I'm on Borean Tundra (PvE server), alliance side

You can roll druid. That's what Lion is :P Same deal with pallies, very nice survivability and versatile (you can heal, tank, dps in endgame)