The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Downed steelbreaker hardmode on 25 man yesterday night. Will probably get Freya 3 Adds down next reset.

If you can only just do Steelbreaker then good luck with Freya. It's MUCH harder than it looks, we kept failing +3 last 2 days so we switched to +2 but still, the gibs are random and are definately not on our side at the moment. I assume you have done Thorim and Hodir hardmodes but you'll probably have a better chance at Mimiron hardmode since it's been nerfed that Freya+3.

We wiped on the last wave of freya 3 adds 25 man, of course it was detonating lashers with 3 dying all at once :wall:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Finally got the Classic Dungeonmaster Achievement earlier today :D

Had Stockades and Dire Maul to do, surprised I could solo Dire Maul tbh, I'm only 75 frost mage so have no tanking ability or healing ability at all which was quite hard. Although I used my WE as an off-tank for some bosses that required it which certainly helped.

Also started Dual-Boxing earlier today, have a Warrior and a Priest. The Warrior is called HealBetter and the Priest is called TankBetter :lol:, fairly easy so far, first time levelling either character and they seem to complement each other well. Both are level 9 atm and closing in on 10.

Really? I prefer them so much over the alliance ones. Alliance ones seem stale in comparison to the likes of the undercity or orgrimmar :D

Undercity is so cluttered it reminds me of the Exodar. And Ogrimmar is just... so undeveloped. Ironforge and Stormwind has a grand feeling while Darnassus is just so serene.

And the transport is so annoying. When I was leveling my belf I get so annoyed by the fact that I have to go out of the city to ride the blimp for UC/Ogrimmar. SW has a train and a port right inside!

Really? I prefer them so much over the alliance ones. Alliance ones seem stale in comparison to the likes of the undercity or orgrimmar :D

Undercity is so cluttered it reminds me of the Exodar. And Ogrimmar is just... so undeveloped. Ironforge and Stormwind has a grand feeling while Darnassus is just so serene.

And the transport is so annoying. When I was leveling my belf I get so annoyed by the fact that I have to go out of the city to ride the blimp for UC/Ogrimmar. SW has a train and a port right inside!

I've never had a problem with transport, but that's because I'm a mage :P

Being able to Teleport between the cities is really good.

My Druid is level 24 now and I'm getting a bit bored. I think I'm going to roll another class tonight and see how that works out.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Say what you will about the Horde cities, but their designs are far more efficient than the Alliance ones. Stormwind and Darnassus are especially bad, with Exodar coming close. Ironforge is okay, but that is because it's built by dwarves.

The only Horde city I really have any problem with is Silvermoon, because of the location of the flight master.

I think thunder Bluff is the best Horde city imo. No lag(relative to all the others), bank and auction house outside near each other so you can do trading quickly, looks awesome and its really quiet with hardly any idiots. Where I always go to when i need to go to the old world.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I think thunder Bluff is the best Horde city imo. No lag(relative to all the others), bank and auction house outside near each other so you can do trading quickly, looks awesome and its really quiet with hardly any idiots. Where I always go to when i need to go to the old world.

Thunderbluff confuses the hell out of me, too many different layers.

I like Undercity, the bank is right in the middle and it's a quick 10 second walk/run to the auction house with the Mail box/flight path another 10 seconds or so from the bank.

It is confusing as to where the skill trainers etc. are but as a mage I don't have that problem, just teleport right there =P

I've had the original game sitting here since close to it's release.

I never played it as my old computer sucked [wagon], but I could play on my own PC now if I wanted, just not sure if it's worth it.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Say what you will about the Horde cities, but their designs are far more efficient than the Alliance ones. Stormwind and Darnassus are especially bad, with Exodar coming close. Ironforge is okay, but that is because it's built by dwarves.

The only Horde city I really have any problem with is Silvermoon, because of the location of the flight master.

Exodar is the worst alliance city there is.

How are the horde cities efficient when you have to go *out* of the city to get to your main transport. All the Horde cities have this issue compared to Alliance's two. Silvermoon's flightmaster is outside, Ogrimmar's flightmaster is on top of a tower, the zeppelin is outside, the portal to Silvermoon in Undercity is outside same with the zep, and Thunderbluff isn't even connected but a flightmaster.

:lol: First time I was in Undercity I wanted to kill myself (I was doing the BElf quest to Sylvanas)

My Druid is level 24 now and I'm getting a bit bored. I think I'm going to roll another class tonight and see how that works out.

Druid is quite boring at lower levels but once you hit 50 the variety opens up.

I'm 63 on my druid now! :D

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I've had the original game sitting here since close to it's release.

I never played it as my old computer sucked [wagon], but I could play on my own PC now if I wanted, just not sure if it's worth it.

Go for it :D Try the trial out and see if it tickles your fancy, then make your judgement based on that. It's a lot easier and more casual friendly now compared to vanilla and even TBC. Give the trial a shot and if you like it, get a sub going :P

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I need a guild for the summer. come early august I'm going to have 100% free time, and I want to be able to be on the cutting edge of raiding, something which I cant do on my realm. Theres one guild which is actually any good, and I dont get on with any of the people in it, so... any recommendations? Even horde will do considering the upcoming changes.

Tk5SF.png

I need a guild for the summer. come early august I'm going to have 100% free time, and I want to be able to be on the cutting edge of raiding, something which I cant do on my realm. Theres one guild which is actually any good, and I dont get on with any of the people in it, so... any recommendations? Even horde will do considering the upcoming changes.

whats new?

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

whats new?

I'm referring to the fact that soon(ish) we'll be able to change for alliance to horde and vice versa. So Even though I'm a nelf now, if I see a horde guild thats amazingly well suited to my needs, I'd change over.

Tk5SF.png

My new mage > Druid

So much more fun :D !

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'm referring to the fact that soon(ish) we'll be able to change for alliance to horde and vice versa. So Even though I'm a nelf now, if I see a horde guild thats amazingly well suited to my needs, I'd change over.

Is that going to be part of that new deal where you can pay $25 to change ur look?

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Tier 9 Sets look horrible and I'm kinda disappointed that each armor type (i.e. cloth/leather/mail/plate) share the same model but different colors. -.-

Thats how faction specific sets have always been designed...

I think the druid tier 9 is by far the worst looking tier set and perhaps the first awful druid tier set...im going to feel ashamed wearing that in farm raids :|

tifsdac6mc.gif

Tier 9 Sets look horrible and I'm kinda disappointed that each armor type (i.e. cloth/leather/mail/plate) share the same model but different colors. -.-

Thats how faction specific sets have always been designed...

I think the druid tier 9 is by far the worst looking tier set and perhaps the first awful druid tier set...im going to feel ashamed wearing that in farm raids :|

You'll be a walking tree/ chicken/ cat/ bear anyway, nobody has to see it :D .

Retired

Decided to resubscribe, made a friend give me scroll of resurrection for a few k gold. Leveling has been pretty boring so far, I just hope I can enjoy endgame when I get there again.