The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All servers are up again except mine -.- .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Got to level 80 today and just finished up in Zul'darak. So I got a fair amount more quests to do but I'm more interested in PVP. Just need to get my honour gear and might try out some arena.

Ding 80 \o/

My first level 80 character (Death knight) wee, Also did my first heroic run last night and got 1.4k DPS on a levelling spec. I heard that it's pretty good?

3k dps is normally enough to get me highest on the DPS meter. I get more on bosses (3.5k+ normally).

Anyway, finally did Naxx10 today, wasn't a bad run, had most damage done over the raid and got a few epics out of it, although no Tier 7 dropped for mages all Raid :( had enough tokens to buy Tier 7 top though which is helping a lot with mana.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Milfamore

13 epics now, 5 of which are 213. Need to try and run Naxx25 tomorrow and get a lot of gear from that but I think I'm more than geared for it now. I didn't die a single time on any of the bosses (unless we wiped), well I did on Gluth but that's because I was kiting and wasn't getting healed enough, really needed someone else with me to help with the kiting but no one else was able to so had to do it solo.

I imagine after I've run Naxx25 this week and next week I'll be roughly geared enough for Ulduar 10 atleast, I assume I'd need to have full epics and majority of which would need to be 213 before I can start running Ulduar though? So I guess it'll be a bit more than that.

Would be nice to be geared for the new Raid when that comes out, but I doubt I'd be able to do that :(

Had a few hours of attempts at XT hardmode in 10 man last night.. it should be complete but we had a fairly poor raid-balance in the healing department (IE; no holy priest, which would make it easymode).

Anyways, my best attempt I was sitting on 8.8k DPS.

Roll an alt, roll a twink, get reputation for better gear or new recepies (sp?). Level all of your professions to 450. Get some of the more obscure achievements. Go for a proto drake. Do some arena battles. Make money. Wow begins at 80 ::' .

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Ran Naxx25 today, although the server was having huge huge lag problems so had to give up 3 bosses from the end when most of the people DCed.

Had 3rd overall DPS and even got highest DPS on some bosses <3:

I'm a little bit lost now (at level 80) I ran heroic UK again last night, just trying to gear up so I can start doing raids, but I have no idea what else to do xD.

Also tried a couple of BG's with friends.

join a guild, try to be the best so you can join the progression team

Last night's Naxx made me sad. :(

No T7.5 Pala/Priest/Lock tokens dropped, at all.

At the end, Turning Tide AND Voice of Reason dropped, lost the rolls on both of them. D:

At least I got some Shoulders out of it, I guess.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I need some help with my death knight, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalvengyr&n=Excitement

I can't figure it out, about a month ago, back when I had no pvp gear or anything, and the only epics I had were [bleep]ed titansteel helm and the titansteel destroyer, I was getting like 2.3-2.5k dps. Now, with 2 pvp items, a lot more epics, the mirror of truth trinket, and an upgraded sigil, I'm struggling to get 2k dps. I was always unholy, and I haven't changed my talents around at all.

So does anyone have any ideas on talents? I would like to stay unholy, so if anyone has a good unholy dps spec that'd be sweet. Eventually I plan on getting dual spec for tanking, but thats a while in the future. Also any suggested gear I should be shooting for would be great as well. And another thing, I was in a heroic the other day, and it occured to me that I never really use unholy presence, I've always used blood presence. Which is better? Unholy is 15% faster, but blood is 15% more damage. Also with my talents, my runes cooldown 10% faster in UH presence.

I was also wondering about pvp gear. I was talking with some rl friends and they were saying that pvp gear is awful for pve. Is it really that bad? Should I be trying to get different gear to replace the pvp gear that I have now?

Hopefully someone can help :D

I couldn't help loling at this http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 7&pageNo=1

Atleast after I watched his arena ratings.. :D and saw the blue post

@Dippy

I'd go with something like this http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jfVMVZZf ... sut:LrbMmV

71 points in one tree is just a no no.

Start the encounter with PS-IT and then SS->BS-BS->Unholy Blight

Keep Unholy Blight up and just spam Scourge Strike and use blood strike to turn Blood rune into death runes rest of the time use Death Coil for runic power dump.

Use Gargoyle with max RP and you can still dump your RP, don't let it drop to 5 tho, keep it always at 20+ or so.

Also keep Ghoul Frenzy up, refreshing it before it ends.

E: Only use Blood Presence, no unholy.

Stats in order from good to bad Hit(til cap at 264)->Strength->Crit->Haste->ArP

Armor Penetration sucks bad, as most of unholys damage is magical, gemming is pure strength, also expertise is a nice bonus.

You can also check ensidias own guide as I haven't raided that much as Unholy

-> http://www.ensidia.com/home/guides/dps- ... 1-general/

VIX VIX VIX

just got my illustartion of the dragon soul which I have been going after since I downed sarth like what 8 months ago at the very beginning of wrath...feels nice especially since its still the best in slot trinket as a resto druid 200 spell power constantly, its just a massive upgrade.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Been hanging out in Dalaran all day waiting for the last book of the magic mastery to spawn. Last few times it has been a flavour book which is really annoying. Just hope to get the pet from it tonight sometime.

just got my illustartion of the dragon soul which I have been going after since I downed sarth like what 8 months ago at the very beginning of wrath...feels nice especially since its still the best in slot trinket as a resto druid 200 spell power constantly, its just a massive upgrade.

Still haven't got mine. -.-

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I swear some people wear a blindfold and bang their head on the keyboard when they enter an instance... Hunters, rogues and paladins are the only ones I've seen it do so far, but there's always at least one of them in my groups.

Retired