The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Paladin is level 22 now, hopefully hit level 30 tomorrow atleast.

So far all I've done is the first two areas for the Blood Elf starting quests (The starting zone + ghostlands where I still have 2 group quests to do) and have done a run through RFC and SFK.

Going to skip Silverpine forest I think and just jump straight into Hillsbrand, hopefully doing that whole area will get me to 30 easily then the area next to it should get me well over 40.

One thing I really really am missing is teleports. Having to fly everywhere, ugh. At 30 it won't be so bad when I actually have a mount but the next 8 levels are going to be quite dull.

Sending all my BoEs I pick up to my main account and then enchanting them there before disenchanting them to level my enchanting skill I started up recently. I got about ~20 BoEs from 10-20 which was nice, all from monster drops.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Milfadin

My spec is probably completely wrong but oh well, will respec again at 40 I guess when I'll also pick up dual spec if I have enough money by then.

Also, why are there no helms early on in the game? Seems they don't start coming in until late 30s or so (I remember my first one was possible from SM on my mage). Seems to make no sense to me. Trinkets I can understand a bit but helms? Bleh

I have two characters, a 72 human Protadin and a 73 Feral druid. Love them both. <3:

Also, Prot pallies can't take 30 mobs at once. Maximum is about 15, and that's pushing it. 10 is a comfortable amount. However, it takes ages to kill the mobs.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I have two characters, a 72 human Protadin and a 73 Feral druid. Love them both. <3:

Also, Prot pallies can't take 30 mobs at once. Maximum is about 15, and that's pushing it. 10 is a comfortable amount. However, it takes ages to kill the mobs.

4-8 levels lower you can take 20-30, I've done it on a friends paladin, mind you I needed cooldowns.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Questions:

The artifact you have there is a plate, yet your paladin doenst have plate yet? (Level 40 isnt it?) is that how it should be? Because I was thinking of buying an artifact to start an alt but didnt know if plate would actually work.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Questions:

The artifact you have there is a plate, yet your paladin doenst have plate yet? (Level 40 isnt it?) is that how it should be? Because I was thinking of buying an artifact to start an alt but didnt know if plate would actually work.

Yeah, it doesn't matter for Heirlooms, like, Hunters will be able to use the Mail one before 40, and it'll just have the stats of Leather while worn by him, same with Shamans, Warriors, etc.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

4-8 levels lower you can take 20-30, I've done it on a friends paladin, mind you I needed cooldowns.

Yeah, it's really easy as long as you're well funded with gear and whatnot. I solo'd Omor (second boss in Ramps) at 61. :) Until Northrend I've been able to solo instances without too much trouble, however, the max I can take in Nexus is four without dying... even then, that's lucky.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Did heroic firefighter recently, working on Freya hardmode and one light in the darkness for our iron bound proto drakes. Hopefully before patch 3.2 and a soft nerf with all the massive gear upgrades.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Questions:

Yeah, it doesn't matter for Heirlooms, like, Hunters will be able to use the Mail one before 40, and it'll just have the stats of Leather while worn by him, same with Shamans, Warriors, etc.

Yeah, it's actually "Mail" in game and will change to plate at 40.

Did heroic firefighter recently, working on Freya hardmode and one light in the darkness for our iron bound proto drakes. Hopefully before patch 3.2 and a soft nerf with all the massive gear upgrades.

One Light isn't so hard, you just need focussed people, and make people (For Freya) wear lots of PvP gear, if they don't have at least 23k health.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

The new Trial of Champions is a new loot pinata. Some of the stuff is as good as naxx gear.

I don't suggest Ulduar right now. Went in last night and we couldn't get past deconstruction. He spawns about 10x the amount of adds as usual. On the bright side we got the achievement for killing a tonne of scrap bots with a boom bot.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Extended

Maintenance

For The 5th Time

Sucks.

Ahh, someone else who is on the extended maintenance realms. What's wrong with our realms? -.-

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Extended

Maintenance

For The 5th Time

Sucks.

Ahh, someone else who is on the extended maintenance realms. What's wrong with our realms? -.-

No idea but mine got up 6 hours ago so good good. :)

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Is anyone else experiencing some massive server lag? Last night it took like 3-4 minutes to create an auction. Anything like selling stuff to vendors/getting mail took forever -.-. And then whenever I logged out/logged back in, the loading bar would fill, then just sit there for like 5 minutes. Pretty annoying when I'm trying to get mounts on all my lvl 20+ chars.

It's patch day. \;

Anyway, got Nerf Scrapbots (25 Player) because of the XT-002 bug! :D

On my BG, EotS was dead tonight as I was doing the daily, we won 1600-6 (WTF D:) and so I got Flurry achievement, I decided to stay incase that happened again, and what do you know, 15 horde to 2 allies. The Perfect Storm.

So we thought it would be the same with AB. Let's just say winning 1600-10 because of the 'Last minute rogue' is a pisstake. :(

6730 points now.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

First encounter in that raid is horrible.

Adds on first boss are ffffuuuuu, debuff for the 2nd boss is annoying, and the third boss seems to be the easiest of the bunch, just gotta move before he wtfcharges your face.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Got our GOTUR tuesday night before the massive nerf to ulduar \'

The first boss in colliseum is a complete joke. We manafed to get the NOT ONE BUT TWO JORMUNGAR WOMS achievement kinda by accident and we did the final boss with only 8 players because we didnt realise how paralytic poison and burning bite worked. Oh and it was a one shot with the dagger and shield dropping, the shield looks like it has a mummified gnome in it ::'

tifsdac6mc.gif

:shock: Ok the heroic version of ToC is no joke. Took my guild group a few wipes on each boss except the argent one to get through it. I really doubt pugs can do that one.

Yeah it's pretty hard think we wiped 4 times perhaps, 3 times on the first set of 3 bosses and then one more time on the boss after that but 1 shotted the final boss (easiest of the lot imo).

Normal gives great loot too, got a new trinket (Like the Sundial but gives Haste instead of Crit) and from the HC I got the Spell Dagger which I socketed with a the new +23 spell power gem :D

Also got Combustion Bracers from FL 10 man, was really tempted to sell them but that wouldn't have been fair.

Is anyone good with add-ons? I'm trying to get x-perl unit frames (mainly just for the cool looking frames), but when I installed it I got 50 errors, and my unit frame is gray with just a health and mana bar (no numbers, nothing. And I'm a dk, I don't even use mana).

[hide=pic of errors and stuff]wowscrnshot080609231111.jpg[/hide]

I'm trying to make a UI... sort of. If anyone is good with addons, or good with making UI's... I need help :shock: Also if anyone could reccomend me just some cool addons in general. I want to find a good casting bar addon, and one that helps with buffs (preferably just timing them so I remember to put them back on...)