The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks mighty interesting. I'm still quitting for a month to play Aion, but when I come back I will keep playing horde for now. I will try Worgen when it comes out.

Just got my conquest helm now. Finally on my way of getting rid of pvp gear for pve.

http://www.yourworldoftext.com/tifforums

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I'm the same as Lionhearth, I've got 3 months of Aion subscription just as a break from WoW since I have school and I won't be able to raid or do.. much.. at all so Aion is a good break for me especially since I found a really awesome guild. /thumbup

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I have this feeling Aion will be a major fail. Its endgame just doesn't appeal to me.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I have this feeling Aion will be a major fail. Its endgame just doesn't appeal to me.

I'm guessing that if you're a fan of raiding 3-4 days a week as an end game than, yeah, it might not appeal to you :/.

edit: ok that actually sounded pretty bad. All I meant is a game doesn't have to have mindless raiding at end game to be successful. Just because you don't like the idea of its end game doesn't mean it won't be any good. It's a PvP game, after all.

jsut got the trial version of wow, and so far its great

jsut a question though, is there membership cards for it (like rs)?

also do you need to buy the actual game or can you download it for free (like the trial)

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

jsut got the trial version of wow, and so far its great

jsut a question though, is there membership cards for it (like rs)?

also do you need to buy the actual game or can you download it for free (like the trial)

Yes you can buy game cards.

You need to get a "key" for the game which can either be bought online or bought as a retail box.

However whichever you do you can Download the game.

Joined a proper Raiding guild now, pugged Ulduar 10 yesterday and did everything up to Keepers.

Today had my first Guild raid, ToC10. Most of us had not done it before so it was interesting.

One shot Northrend Beasts and Jarxwhateverhisnameis. Wiped once on the Faction champions due to not having a proper plan first time.

For the final boss atm the Twins. We wiped first time not really knowing what we were doing, second time one of the tanks messed up, third time one of the tanks was AFK at the start >_<, fourth time the instance server went down or something. Then we got it on the 5th try despite them getting a sucessful twin pact in at about 5% >_<

I got some new legs and just about have enough tokens to upgrade to tier 8.5 chest to keep my tier 8 set bonus.

Losing internet tomorrow for an unknown amount of time, hopefully have it back by Wednesday next week for the raid resets. We should be starting ToC25 next week and will finish ToC10.

Also now maxed Tailoring and my server had the instance server upgrade this week so woo :D

Thought I'd be internetless by now, apparently not so I may have the chance to do ToC25 tonight, I really hope so as yesterday's ToC10 has really gotten me in the mood for some proper raiding rather than running Naxx puggs.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Borean+Tundra&n=Royalite

Got my gnome tank up there. AV exp is waaay OP right now. It was like 120-140k xp per game (10-15 mins long).

Too bad it sucks total [wagon] in the bracket below \; Can't level my druid for [cabbage]. Just trying to run Nexus/UK until 71 then AV all the way \o/

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I'm so tempted to make a healer to complete the triangle (tank, dps, heals). But there's not race/class combo that interests me right now.

Once Worgen druid/Gnome priest comes out I'm not sure if I can decide which one I'd roll :lol:

edit: just quest in borean tundra. I went from 68-72 from quests there. Then again I did have the 20% xp bonus from heirlooms

Just roll one druid :P . Dinged 78 and I'm now going to start on Dragonblight. Combined with AV I should get 80 and still have basin, icecrown, storm peaks and crystalsong left for getting money ::' .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'm loving being in a raiding guild.

Cleared ToC10 normal today, got a new ring :D

Got a 232 chest as well but it's probably not worth having. (no one else needed it so I got it incase I ever need hit)

Did VoA25 and got Tier 9 legs :D

Tomorrow after the Faction Champions in ToC25 I'll have enough for Tier 9 shoulders giving me the 2 tier bonus :)

So I gonna do some arena till Aion comes out. Tonight will be my last raiding night, and after that I will just log on till Sunday to just pvp. So much more fun and carefree then Raiding.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Got a 232 chest as well but it's probably not worth having. (no one else needed it so I got it incase I ever need hit)

Tomorrow after the Faction Champions in ToC25 I'll have enough for Tier 9 shoulders giving me the 2 tier bonus :)

Ugh wth. I only got the first boss down so far. Need the twins to drop that gun

Ugh wth. I only got the first boss down so far. Need the twins to drop that gun

ToC10 is a walk in the park, seriously. The guild I'm in is not fantastic, we've not even cleared Ulduar yet (although we most likely are able to) and we can probably down ToC10 without any wipes at all if we all focused and didn't make any stupid mistakes.

None of the bosses are really hard, Twin Val'kyr we struggled a bit with first time round but we two shot it yesterday (first try yesterday was only a test to try something which failed). Faction Champions is easy, just have to nuke one of the healers at the start and the fight is easy from then. With Anub you need to try saving one of the adds that spawns until Phase 2 to give you more time to DPS down the boss then in phase 3 just have to leave the DPS at roughly 50% hp and he'll go down fast.

So I gonna do some arena till Aion comes out. Tonight will be my last raiding night, and after that I will just log on till Sunday to just pvp. So much more fun and carefree then Raiding.

Arena is probably the most fun when you're just playing it carefree. I have to say that once you try and actually get somewhere in it it will piss you off unless you have an awesome comp. The most frustrating thing in the world is getting beat by some terrible player (who makes obvious mistakes) just because he out comps you. Seeing a warrior or a death knight roll up to my Shaman partner who had 900+ resil and, quite honestly, kill him in 5 seconds flat is a little disapointing.

And since I played a warrior there was nothing I could do about it. It does get frustrating though, because if you look at WoW from a balanced classes point of view it's pretty interesting. Of course the only way that ever happens really is just RMP vs RMP all the time, and that may as well be the only classes taking part in it =P.

ToC10 Hc is bloody hard.

We had three half tries at the first boss tonight and just about made it halfway through Phase 1 :ohnoes:

Was meant to be doing ToC25 with another guild but they were pissed off that we had more members than them (it was would have been at 15/10 split in our favour, which seems fair when we had more people sign up and when they only had 1 ranged DPS which we needed more so they rage quit)

Was hoping to get my Tier 9 Shoulders tonight for the 2 piece bonus, but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow :(