The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Bballer, roll another class now you still can. Paladins are generally frowned upon because a lot of noobs play it. Expect a lot of gear competition and being refused to join groups.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How cute :D

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Bballer, roll another class now you still can. Paladins are generally frowned upon because a lot of noobs play it. Expect a lot of gear competition and being refused to join groups.

Most people don't care what your class is as much as what your role is. For instance, most servers have a lack of healers and tanks. While at the same time, they have an overabundance of dps, damage classes. Pallies can do any of the 3 depending on the spec you choose. And yes, you will have problems with getting gear in end game raids because of the amount of pallies there are. In case you choose a new class, for dps go hunter, mage, druid, warlock, or rouge. For a tank, druid or warrior. For a healer, go shaman, priest or druid. Don't even ask about death knights, they aren't considered to be real people.

F.Y.I. Range DPS is in higher demand than meele.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

I should also say that I have played through the WC3 campaign several times, so I am fairly familiar with the storyline, as well as whom the different races are. Hmm, I will really have to think about starting,.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Bah, the horde are a bunch of unwashed primitives who have yet to figure out how to stack two stones straight.

In other news, the guild recently had a massive bank cleanout, and I was given this :).

Bah, the horde are a bunch of unwashed primitives who have yet to figure out how to stack two stones straight.

In other news, the guild recently had a massive bank cleanout, and I was given this :).

Meh, Alliance and Horde have both their strong and weak points, The Alliance has civilized beautiful cities and dwarfs, while the horde has the better looking racial mounts.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Anyone want to challenge me at my achievement whoring? I'm at 8280 at the moment.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Yttrium

Who else likes achievements? :D

Damn, son. D:

I'm at 5.2k atm, just finishing off the Loremaster/Seeker things. About 150 quests left in Kalimdor. Now I've got to go back to all the zones that I loathe and despise. D;

Desolace, fml.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Anyone want to challenge me at my achievement whoring? I'm at 8280 at the moment.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Frostwhisper&n=Yttrium

Who else likes achievements? :D

Damn, son. D:

I'm at 5.2k atm, just finishing off the Loremaster/Seeker things. About 150 quests left in Kalimdor. Now I've got to go back to all the zones that I loathe and despise. D;

Desolace, fml.

I lol'd. I'm gonna finish Icecrown and get Loremaster of Northrend by the end of the week, I'll have Frenzyheart exalted in 14 days too. Haven't done the dailies today so I hope to get one more. Last few weeks I really haven't been in the mood for achievements so should really be nearer 8400. But I am so up for them now but I have so much work, then I have to sort out my room so I can sell loads of stuff. However, that means I can get a new computer so not really complaining. I just want 9k before Cataclysm, which shouldn't be too hard with a bunch for ICC coming out.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Meh, Alliance and Horde have both their strong and weak points, The Alliance has civilized beautiful cities and dwarfs, while the horde has the better looking racial mounts.

That's a valid excuse? Rofl. Alliance all the way!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Just had a great day:

- Got a random invite for Scarlet Monastery. We ran all four wings, only one wipe that we recovered from with no problem. Got level 38 halfway through the run, and some nice new gloves.

- Got a bunch of Small Lustrous Pearl from the guild vault. This allowed me to make three pairs of Barbaric Bracers, which are currently in the AH (40g/55g buyout).

- Bought three patterns for the same bracers, which were priced at only a fraction of the market price (4g, 6g and 9g, respectively). Gave one to a guild mate and put the other two in the AH for 60g/90g buyout.

If all that sells, I'll have 220-345g for level 40, which should be enough to cover riding, master skinning and mail equipment.

Just had a great day:

- Got a random invite for Scarlet Monastery. We ran all four wings, only one wipe that we recovered from with no problem. Got level 38 halfway through the run, and some nice new gloves.

- Got a bunch of Small Lustrous Pearl from the guild vault. This allowed me to make three pairs of Barbaric Bracers, which are currently in the AH (40g/55g buyout).

- Bought three patterns for the same bracers, which were priced at only a fraction of the market price (4g, 6g and 9g, respectively). Gave one to a guild mate and put the other two in the AH for 60g/90g buyout.

If all that sells, I'll have 220-345g for level 40, which should be enough to cover riding, master skinning and mail equipment.

That's really nice. I'm currently saving up for all achievements which just cost money (Like Ice Mammoths, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth etc.)

It's going to cost me 49,500g. Currently at 18,800g I think. Slowly getting there.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Went back, did some random dungeons today, got Outland Dungeonmaster (rawr, soloing SLabs) and Molten Core achievement. Just need to form up a group for AQ40 and I'll have Classic Raider, then to start on BC Heroics and Raids. >;O

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

That's a valid excuse? Rofl. Alliance all the way!

F.Y.I. I only roll alliance. Simply because dwarfs are awesome.

wailord.png

Hit 79 last night. My one friend is going to make me some epic bracers and leggings for when I hit 80, then he's going to help speed up my leveling so we canstart raiding together.

Boulderash, lv 79 bm/mm Dwarf Hunter. Hellscream.

wailord.png

Here is ze Lang.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&n=Langzor

Wtb some more mana. D;

Need some halfway decent rings. Still using Crusade exalted and the Valor one. =/

Heartmender and Darkmender please. <333

That'd pop me up to like 29k unbuffed, maybe. Need moar Triumphs and rollhacks. D;

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It's really funny how horde and allies argue so easily and they both like to think they're better. I am a Tauren enhancement Shammy and to me it doesn't matter.

BTW Worgen look amazing :)

My signature got deleted :(

And I lost all the links. Thanks Gandorf61.

I'm level 42 now, and slowly replacing my leather gear with mail: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha%27tar&cn=Ragnus&gn=Stonefoot+Clan

Unfortunately I'm really having trouble finding groups for dungeons. Hopefully the next patch will fix that with cross-battlegroup matchmaking.