The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Woot, guild now has Beasts, Jaraxxus, and Champs on farm on ToGC 25!! Got champs down in 2 attempts last night, and everybody lived!

We've got Twins on farm now and have Anub between 10% and 30% most fights now.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Here's some stuff I got lately.

[spoiler=Loremaster of Northrend]loremasterofnorthrend.jpg

[spoiler=Many Whelps Handle It]manywhelpshandleit10.jpg

[spoiler=He Feeds On Your Tears]hefeedsonyourtears.jpg

[spoiler=Glory of the Raider]wowscrnshot120409221649.jpg

And just for lulz, spot what is wrong with this picture.

[spoiler=Fishing Win]fishingwin.jpg

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Yay! Just hit level 60!

Sad part is that I don't have Burning Crusade... or WOTLK...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kael'thas&n=Saladisgreen

Is this good? I know I don't have the best stuff, but I'm greedy :twisted:

I got like 2500 gold on this and another 2000 on my bank alt. Don't under-estimate mining :mrgreen:

ib7rVm.png

Here's some stuff I got lately.

PIX

I LOVE your UI, where can I get one? :D

Please tell me its a prepacked one and they have a package for a 1600x900 resolution.

There are multiple resolutions but not 1600x900, you'll have to edit it most likely.

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info14130-LUIv2.0.html

calciumpixelsigil3.png

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrading to Windows 7 ruined my other installation of WoW, and now I can't completely delete all files in that folder for some reason. Does anyone know if installing WoW at another location than the "usual one" will cause any problems - like, with patching and such?

2009rb9.jpg

Upgrading to Windows 7 ruined my other installation of WoW, and now I can't completely delete all files in that folder for some reason. Does anyone know if installing WoW at another location than the "usual one" will cause any problems - like, with patching and such?

WoW isn't even 'installed' on my PC, I just copied the entire folder over when I switched to Windows 7 and it works just fine so I'd imagine you can install it anywhere with no problems at all.

Deciding to start playing again, can't be bothered to look through every update since i stopped playing, so give me the gist of what's new, please. should i get the new expansion now or later?

Unless you're level 68 or want the Inscription profession there's no reason why you should get the expansion yet.

EDIT: also, thanks DarkDude, it works perfectly. Even updating my addons via the Curse client works.

2009rb9.jpg

Deciding to start playing again, can't be bothered to look through every update since i stopped playing, so give me the gist of what's new, please. should i get the new expansion now or later?

Unless you're level 68 or want the Inscription profession there's no reason why you should get the expansion yet.

EDIT: also, thanks DarkDude, it works perfectly. Even updating my addons via the Curse client works.

thank you sir

Crap, this game's really addictive. I'm still enjoying my free trial, but at this rate I'll probably be playing the full game soon. My computer can't play it for [cabbage] though, but I ordered more RAM online, and I'll possibly be getting a new graphics card soon once I find out my motherboard's capabilities, so hopefully I can bump those framerates up.

Crap, this game's really addictive. I'm still enjoying my free trial, but at this rate I'll probably be playing the full game soon. My computer can't play it for [cabbage] though, but I ordered more RAM online, and I'll possibly be getting a new graphics card soon once I find out my motherboard's capabilities, so hopefully I can bump those framerates up.

Once you get a new graphics card, run wow[Caution: Executable File] with the "-opengl" command. It will boost your frame rate by at least 10 more fps.

Look at my sig for the hours I played using the 10 day trial.

It gets very addictive.

If you would like some training advice, get the questhelper add on and do quests till level 15 then do instances till like 60. I went from level 15 to 35 in 5 days.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Once you get a new graphics card, run wow[Caution: Executable File] with the "-opengl" command. It will boost your frame rate by at least 10 more fps.

It gets very addictive.

If you would like some training advice, get the questhelper add on and do quests till level 15 then do instances till like 60. I went from level 15 to 35 in 5 days.

What does the "-opengl" command do technically?

(Typing this on the new G110 Logitech gaming keyboard I got for Christmas! Love it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: )

It gets very addictive.

What does the "-opengl" command do technically?

(Typing this on the new G110 Logitech gaming keyboard I got for Christmas! Love it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: )

Opengl mode utilizes the multithreadding technology to increase your gameplay performance.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]