The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

I got lucky today, someone was selling khorium ore in the ah cheap today, which allowed me to finish my new mount.

wowscrnshot010610014936.jpgw1280.png

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So does anyone here play on RP servers at all?

I might reroll on one because the community is much better on those server- Or so I heard. Not an RP'ing fan.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

So does anyone here play on RP servers at all?

I've got a couple of toons on RP servers, and they're fun if you're playing with friends and people who don't take the whole RP'ing thing seriously.

Though I wtb an Oceanic RP-PvP server, srsly. ._.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

RP diehards are some of the most annoying players to come into contact with in an MMO.

"Hurr you're not staying in character, I'm going to report you!"

my character is that I'm an avatar for a being who exists outside of the limitations of the world of azeroth.

SOLVED.

I've pulled that a couple of times just to hear the stammering idiots go "b...but....you can't do that!!"

Tk5SF.png

So the RPing community is full of the usual WOW [developmentally delayed]s except that they RP. Great.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

finally got my lil gnome warrior to 40k hp

that's without clearing any real raid lol

WTF. Are you defence capped too?

All these people are getting way above me in HP as tanks. I pretty much took away almost all my pure stamina gems for stam/agility gems, since I get armor and dodge from agility.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Arkheart

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

do you have trouble with threat? that should be the only reason why you'd gem for expertise/hit. other than that +30 stam all the way

I need to take the hit gems out and replace them with expertise actually. I am not expertise capped yet. and stamina dosen't help much for mitigation. I could gem nothing but 30+ stam gems and get closer to 43k hp, but I would be getting hit for 10-20k in ICC.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I'm surprised with all the negativity towards RP servers. I have a level 22 Blood Elf rogue that I've been playing on for over two months, most of the time just involved in ongoing RP stories. I've only recently gone past level 20, mostly thanks to a helpful guildmate running me through Deadmines often enough to get the full Defias set (for RP purposes). You running around on an RP server ruining other players' experience would be the same as me signing up for a PvP server and just running around the battleground naked. The server has been designed for a certain type of play, and if you don't like RP you just shouldn't roll a character on those servers.

To change the subject, I have got a question for all of you.

Who is your server's most famous troll? (not the race if you were stupid enough to think that)

On my server, Hellscream, the most notable troll is Jasst. He is everywhere on the forums, in the trade chat, etc. His logging on is immediately followed by him saying in trade chat that he is awesome. He spends all of his time on his mammoth standing on the mailbox by the bank in ironforge.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Who is your server's most famous troll? (not the race if you were stupid enough to think that)

On my server, Hellscream, the most notable troll is Jasst. He is everywhere on the forums, in the trade chat, etc. His logging on is immediately followed by him saying in trade chat that he is awesome. He spends all of his time on his mammoth standing on the mailbox by the bank in ironforge.

On Proudmoore there was a Warlock named Taijutsu I think it was..

When he was not in Arena, he would be in trade calling everyone a scrub, telling people to l2p, etc. Someone even made a guild to honor him, <IDKMYBFFTAI> or something.

Anyways, hi WoWers. Where's Nadril?

6 months down the track and no intent of going back to the game. Feels good man.

When he was not in Arena, he would be in trade calling everyone a scrub, telling people to l2p, etc. Someone even made a guild to honor him, <IDKMYBFFTAI> or something.

6 months down the track and no intent of going back to the game. Feels good man.

Too busy not playing WoW.

going back to RS isn't something to feel good about lol

going back to RS isn't something to feel good about lol

yeah ;p.

You should have done what I did and just stop playing MMOs all together for a while biox :P. I'll tell you, that feels good.

See, RS isn't serious.

As it is, I really only play the game a few days per week; the rest of the week I'm too busy working and having a life outside of my house.

But, that's what I am enjoying. Nobody cares if I don't show up to a scheduled raid, or anything like that. I'm doing some out-of-game work for my old clan (that I never officially left), enjoying the social aspect of it, and that's about it. The game itself is a bit lol, but so what?

no wonder, i'm in the #1 progression guild in the server, but i'm not a core raider, so i don't have the same feeling as you where i have to log in 4x a week.

but yeah, my server sucks in progression. no one has even killed heroic anub25 yet lol

anyways i /gquit, uninstalled wow. courseload got too heavy so im gonna chill for a while.

I'm thinking of rolling a healer, either a druid or a shaman, any tips?

I did the free trial again (I didn't like it last time) and its significantly better than I remember. I don't know if I'll actually buy the game/subscription though.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Y guy play WoW? o.O

Also Lich King 10 man is already down....end of an era. I still remember me dragging his [wagon] to the frozen throne to become the Lich King, fond memories.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.