The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Picked up Aimed Spot with my 11th MM talent point (still BM specced), and decided to start using a proper rotation. Right now I'm using Serpent Sting -> Aimed Shot -> Arcane Shot -> Steady Shot, repeating Steady Shot until Aimed/Arcane Shot finishes the cooldown, occasionally refreshing Serpent Sting. With Kill Command and Bestial Wrath, I can pull off just over 1000 DPS on the level 70 training dummies now.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up Aimed Spot with my 11th MM talent point (still BM specced), and decided to start using a proper rotation. Right now I'm using Serpent Sting -> Aimed Shot -> Arcane Shot -> Steady Shot, repeating Steady Shot until Aimed/Arcane Shot finishes the cooldown, occasionally refreshing Serpent Sting. With Kill Command and Bestial Wrath, I can pull off just over 1000 DPS on the level 70 training dummies now.

congratulations. You're already better than 95% percent of the idiots that play this game.

Tk5SF.png

Decided to fill in the gaps on the Classic Dungeonmaster achievement, starting at the lowest and then working my way up. I just finished Ragefire Chasm, which was probably one of the hardest to get simply because I'm Alliance. I managed to get in with only three deaths. First time I got swarmed by guards right at the bridge on the west side of Ogrimmar. The second time I managed to avoid them all the way into the Valley of Strength, making it as far as the entrance to The Drag before getting killed the second time. The third time I got killed was definitely the most painful one. I was literally a step away from entering the instance when some DK pulled me back up to the entrance of the Cleft of Shadow and killed me.

Decided to fill in the gaps on the Classic Dungeonmaster achievement, starting at the lowest and then working my way up. I just finished Ragefire Chasm, which was probably one of the hardest to get simply because I'm Alliance. I managed to get in with only three deaths. First time I got swarmed by guards right at the bridge on the west side of Ogrimmar. The second time I managed to avoid them all the way into the Valley of Strength, making it as far as the entrance to The Drag before getting killed the second time. The third time I got killed was definitely the most painful one. I was literally a step away from entering the instance when some DK pulled me back up to the entrance of the Cleft of Shadow and killed me.

:lol:

That happened to me when I got it back at the very start of WotLK. At that time, my druid was only level 65 or so. I stealthed in past the guards, but got seen a LOT (I hate guards that can specially detect stealth). Other players got me a lot too. Eventually I was able to get just to the entrance of the instance (well over 10 deaths by now) and a warlock feared me, Dotted me up, and killed me... twice.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Fearing is no problem. I would've just popped Bestial Wrath and proceded inside. Unfortunately I won't be playing for a while due to technical difficulties.

Fearing is no problem. I would've just popped Bestial Wrath and proceded inside. Unfortunately I won't be playing for a while due to technical difficulties.

Not all of us are BM hunters. Though I will admit that I was a Feral druid at the time (still am). Granted, I didn't pop Berserk, but that was because I completely forgot about the skill even being there (beginning of WotLK, remember). Plus the warlock would've killed me quickly anyway, with their six or seven levels on me and my massive durability damage.

And yeah, my computer's been broken for about a month and a half or two months. :P For some reason, Windows Update shut it off and then whenever I turned it on, the monitor/keyboard/mouse wouldn't receive input from the computer. The computer works, but it isn't sending signals to the devices attached and the attached devices aren't receiving signals. :( Keyboard and monitor are both wired, so it isn't a wireless thing.

Edit: Does anyone get asked questions by all of their guild? O_o Apparently I'm the go-to druid guy for my guild, lol. My GM just emailed me and said I needed to get my comp fixed. :\

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

http://wow.curse.com/ - The addons are probably easiest to download through their client. Some that I can recommend are Questhelper (adds a compass and tracking for quests), Bagnon (unites all bags in your inventory and bank into a single slot), Auctioneer (gathers data on AH transaction, allows you to determine good sale prices for your drops and makes sure you don't overpay) and Atlas (adds maps for instances and raids). Other than that, it's mostly up to your class and personal preferences.

none of my addons work. i've put them in C:\program files\world of warcraft\interface\addons but none work. wat do?

did you take them out of the .rar files and properly into their new folders?

Have you enabled them in the character select screen?

Lich King down in 10 man, still stalling on blood queen 25.

Tk5SF.png

none of my addons work. i've put them in C:\program files\world of warcraft\interface\addons but none work. wat do?

Nice, good luck.

Got level 68 yesterday, Northrend this afternoon :D

Should be a good time.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

yeah i extracted them and everything

i don't see any options to turn anything on in the character selection screen

Awesome ICC10 progress this week, now up to 10/12 with just Lich King + Sindragosa left.

Going to be doing a long raid on Friday evening and hoping we can get everything we've already downed down again (we have pretty much all the encounters on farm now, Putricide will be our only thing we're not likely to one shot, and maybe blood queen too (our problem today was the biting going from 4->8, the first time we got that down perfectly we finished with 20 seconds on enrage).

Hoping for Sindragosa down next week, had a few attempts this evening just to get an idea of the encounter and it seemed to go well so I imagine she'll be down next week which will leave us with just the LK left to kill! Woo!

Still several months until Cataclysm (and an invasion of Worgen [developmentally delayed]s) hits Azeroth. Keep in mind that most people who post here aren't as dedicated as the top guilds.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

No Deathwhisper in 10 man?

Seems like a fairly easy encounter from what I've heard (one add spawns in Phase 2, that's it).

Pugged ICC25 this week (my guild randomly decided to switch to 10 mans, causing a lot of drama because of the apparently "elitist" group I'm part of that's actually done progress) and got the first 4 bosses down Only for the Raid Leader to ninja the two Paladin marks + Deathbringer's Will... *sigh*. Was a good run up until that point although the trash pulls went bad due to people not knowing what on earth to do (ninja pulling etc.) one shot all bosses other than Saurfang though (Why on earth would you combat res the person who got killed by a mark... twice?), we did that in two bosses with only 4 healers so that was good :D

No loot, but emblems are nice and means I should be getting my Tier 10 Helm at the start of the raid tomorrow giving me 3 pieces (Got Tier 10 264 gloves + 251 legs from VoA :D). Which should be a decent upgrade. We're hoping for 11/12 this week in ICC10 (Not going as an "official" guild run but everyone in the raid is either a guild member or was a guild member and still has some alts in the guild).

Naw, we wiped on her 4-5 times, and decided to just get past her. Everyone was ready to stick it out on her, but the RL said just do her Norm.

On an awesome note, I got H Lockjaw and H Signet of Putrefaction from the Abom Twins.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

25-man hard mode for Lich King is finally down, by Paragon of Lightning's Blade. There was an interesting bit of drama surrounding it all.