The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Man, I knew I was forgetting something. Almost at revered with them too. Oh well, guess I'll get back to it once I hit level 70 (which should be any moment now).

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got level 60, went to outland...this level 80 blood elf pally one-shotted me 5+ times...was a bit annoying.

Roll a death knight even if you do not like them. Their starting quest is probably the best quest storyline in WoW, try it out.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I cap the flags in HFP for Horde to get their dailies done (like 80:20 H:A split), so I consider it my privilege, nay, duty to oneshot any Horde I come across. Brings the horrible PvPers out of the woodwork for me to crush. Killed Nazgrel once, for lolz. ;D

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Got level 60, went to outland...this level 80 blood elf pally one-shotted me 5+ times...was a bit annoying.

Roll a death knight even if you do not like them. Their starting quest is probably the best quest storyline in WoW, try it out.

Maybe later, I want to get to 80 on my pally first.

And yeah I'm terrible at pvp, not much I could do at that level difference though.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Maybe later, I want to get to 80 on my pally first.

And yeah I'm terrible at pvp, not much I could do at that level difference though.

L2Bubblehearth

"I'm a little paladin, short and stout. Here's my hammer and here's my trusty mount. When I get in trouble I scream and shout, then I bubble and hearthstone out! "

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

When you're dealing with a corpsecamper just log out for 5 mins and do something else.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I did a 25-man Black Temple run today. Missed out on the T6 shoulders even though three tokens dropped, but I did get the T6 chest.

Were there actually 25 of you :mellow: ?

I will probably pick up 2 months of gametime tomorrow. I plan on focussing on PvP so I will probably roll a rogue. But I keep changing my mind so I'll probably end up rolling a Druid :mrgreen: . Or a priest. Choices, choices.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Yup, 25 people, mostly level 70 - 72, although two of the healers were level 80.

Made my Pala my main in my guild now so got to tank ToC25 this week which was fun.

Cleared 6/12 ICC10 last night too, dream walker was giving us problems for some reason so we've left that until Monday then went to one shot both Festergut and Rotface.

Thrilled with that Rotface kill, we only downed him for the first time last week and for us to one shot him this week was awesome, although a bit messy (was just me tanking + 2 DPS alive when he went down, hah).

We've made great progress on Putricide too, we'd seen him a total of 3 times I think before this week and that was without tactics. This week within 3 attempts we managed to get down to phase 3 (which we quickly wiped on as got Putricide down to 35% JUST as a gas cloud spawned) and we didn't really know what were doing. Called it a night there and going back Monday.

Loot Wise I got myself the tanking mace + frost emblem tanking cloak. And this morning ran VoA25 as Holy, Tier 10 tanking hands dropped which I won the role on (thank god there was no prot pala in raid :P).

So that's 2 pieces of Tier 10 now :), Guess I'll save up 60 emblems for the shoulders next.

Had another awesome night. We did both Mount Hyjal and Sunwell Plateau. I got the T6 gloves, plus Beast-tamer's Shoulders and Thalassian Ranger Gauntlets. Unfortunately our Zul'Aman run failed because the door to Zul'jin didn't open up after we beat Hex Lord Malacrass.

I haven't played for about a month and a half now. Why does everyone care so much about raiding ICC 10/25 when Cata's probably gonna be out in a month or two anyway? :P

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I haven't played for about a month and a half now. Why does everyone care so much about raiding ICC 10/25 when Cata's probably gonna be out in a month or two anyway? :P

Cause (IMO) the lich king is one of the most well known "Villains" in the warcraft universe, so everyone wants to see him get powned before the release of Cata. Cata is more likely to come out in september/october time due to the fact that blizzard are bringing out another raid (to introduce cataclysm) and a 2 month event leading up to the release of cataclysm. (Think wotlk zombies, but longer, and hopefuly better)

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Cause (IMO) the lich king is one of the most well known "Villains" in the warcraft universe, so everyone wants to see him get powned before the release of Cata. Cata is more likely to come out in september/october time due to the fact that blizzard are bringing out another raid (to introduce cataclysm) and a 2 month event leading up to the release of cataclysm. (Think wotlk zombies, but longer, and hopefuly better)

Are you sure there will be a new raid? Haven't read anything about it to be honest.

Retired

Are you sure there will be a new raid? Haven't read anything about it to be honest.

Yup

Patch 3.3.5: Defending the Ruby Sanctum

The Ruby Sanctum is attacked by a surprise strike force of Deathwing's fierce allies and must be defended. Do you have what it takes to defeat Halion the Twilight Destroyer and his three destructive lieutenants, or will the Ruby Sanctum be forever lost?

Patch Features:

* The Ruby Sanctum, a 10- and 25-player raid offering both normal and Heroic challenges, will feature all-new encounters and rewards

* More information to come

Source

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Congrats =) Isn't 4.5k dps a bit low for ICC? I don't know much about 10-man raiding so I could be wrong.

Retired

Congrats =) Isn't 4.5k dps a bit low for ICC? I don't know much about 10-man raiding so I could be wrong.

Well for that fight considering there's a lot of changing targets etc. that kills DPS a lot, it's normally higher for a lot of fights. We still had plenty of time left on the enrage (although the soft enrage for phase 3 ALMOST got us) so we couldn't have been doing too bad. We had a 0.5% wipe or so before this too, and another 2% wipe, the screaming on vent when that went down.

Probably my favourite kill ever, not sure anything can top that.

I should raid next Xpac but Blizzard is probably going to release Cataclysm during my herexamens in August :(.

Retired