The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mount levels and prices lowered, new bear and cat druid skins, and a new battleground.

Oh and Azeroth is going to blow up.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Mount levels and prices lowered, new bear and cat druid skins, and a new battleground.

Oh and Azeroth is going to blow up.

The experience needed per level hasn't changed any further has it? Me and my friends will probably start playing from scratch.

2009rb9.jpg

My suggestion? Do a lot of instances, they're really fun. The mid-20 levels are the most annoying to play through because you don't have the skills to turn the tide of the battle around when things go bad but the mobs are pretty hard. Well at least they were on my mage. Anywho there isn't much to suggest because you'll level really fast and leveling is a pretty straightforward process. One thing I really recommend you to do is drop leatherworking for mining or herbalism. LW gives you very little advantages (if any) over quest gear and it is much better to sell your leather. Combined with mining/ herbalism you'll have your first 1000 gold in no time. Trust me you'll have a lot more fun with flying at level 60 and dual spec at level 40. If you really want leatherworking level it when you are level 80. Most gear crafted can either be assisted by someone who already has 450 leatherworking or is outclassed by heroic dungeon drops. The only real advantage of leatherworking is an item enhancement exclusive to lvl 450 leatherworkers but you shouldn't worry about that unless you're really hardcore into raiding.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Well, I ran the Deadmines for the first time today, which is where I got my Cape of the Brotherhood. On my first attempt we got wiped out because the other hunter in the party didn't have their pet set to defensive. The guy actually tried to blame my pet for it, but there's a pretty big difference between a grey bear and a pink raptor. I had a way better group on my second run though, and they basically talked me through the whole dungeon after I explained to them that this was my first character.

Deadmines is such an awsome place :smile: . And I'm warning you, that noob group you went with... Won't be the last noob group you go with.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

you're gonna want this glyph for leveling

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42900

put pet talents in blood of the rhino and yours in spirit bond. get a tanking pet and you'll be able to solo most group quests.

Also get the Glyph of Mend Pet as your minor. Pretty much eliminates the need for pet food.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Omg! goblins look so cool :).

i'm going to be a gnome shaman ;)

You can't be a gnome shaman, it's only being given to dwarves.

I had a though of Xzibit when I though why worgens weren't getting shamans.

YO DAWG I heard you like wolves so I let you be able to turn into a wolf to be able to turn into a wolf which summons wolves so you can be a wolf while you be a wolf while you pet wolves!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Just made a huge load of money while also training leatherworking by creating a bunch of Green Leather Armor. I made almost 100% profit buying out heavy leather and selling the armor at 10g a piece. Unfortunately they no longer raise my leatherworking every time.

I'm level 33 right now, finally wrapped up all Gnomeregan related quests. I might have to pick up The Burning Crusade soon, just to be able to get master skinning.

Well, been thinking about trying out wow. I need advice though. It takes like HOURS to install the game, and all the updated before I can play it. Then I have to spend 100 bucks for all the cds. HALP!

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Well, been thinking about trying out wow. I need advice though. It takes like HOURS to install the game, and all the updated before I can play it. Then I have to spend 100 bucks for all the cds. HALP!

You won't not not not like it so it'll be fine. :) If it really really doesn't take your fancy, you usually end up staying in the game to keep chatting with friends.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Try the trial. Also, the game gets like 10x better after the trial. ;)

Actually, if you get the battle chest and wrath you need between $70-$80 US. Then after you run through your free month from buying the base game its 15 a month or 30 every two months. Also, you won't need wrath for a long while. lv 55 before you can make a death knight and lv 68 before any other wrath content is available for that specific character. also make sure you get the battle chest its between 10-20 USD cheaper and unlike wrath, Burning Crusade actually has low level content. This includes two races blood elves for the horde and Draeni, space-goat tentacle face people, for the alliance.

wailord.png

My trial ran out today <_< and I was still wondering some things

1. If I buy JUST the $20 WoW does it come with 1 month free?

2. How does tailoring work? I have about 70 pieces of linen and have already talked with the profession master and learned how to make white shirts. But how do I make them with my linen?

Thanks

Drizzy_Jade.png

My trial ran out today <_< and I was still wondering some things

1. If I buy JUST the $20 WoW does it come with 1 month free?

2. How does tailoring work? I have about 70 pieces of linen and have already talked with the profession master and learned how to make white shirts. But how do I make them with my linen?

Thanks

1. Yes

2. Go to your spellbook (look at the lil book icon in the menu), in the first tab there should be tailoring.

I killed the Sewer Beast (level 50 elite crocolisk that spawns in the Stormwind canals) just now, at level 35. I basically just shot it once, then legged it for the nearest level 65 guard. Still, I got the XP and the loot, so I reckon it counts as my kill.