The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Decided to resubscribe, made a friend give me scroll of resurrection for a few k gold. Leveling has been pretty boring so far, I just hope I can enjoy endgame when I get there again.

Why did you pay for a scroll of resurrection, they get a months free play time. \;

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the black drake at the moment, just need to wait for Brewfest to get my Pink Proto-Drake :P

Won't be too popular on my server because nobody really cares for the world events, there are only 10 horde at most still on track for it.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Levelling got boring so decided to start playing battlegrounds.

My first ever BG I had the most Killing Blows (Warsong Gulch).

Just had this in Alterac Valley o_O

[hide=Picture of win]ScreenShot039-1.png[/hide]

I love battle grounds :D

I got the black drake at the moment, just need to wait for Brewfest to get my Pink Proto-Drake :P

Won't be too popular on my server because nobody really cares for the world events, there are only 10 horde at most still on track for it.

Eww if its pink i really don't want it. And i doubt it will be doable my Brewfest with the new Thanksgiving holiday coming in 3.2. Bit of a bummer, means i will have spent over a year working on getting it.

keen.png

Decided to resubscribe, made a friend give me scroll of resurrection for a few k gold. Leveling has been pretty boring so far, I just hope I can enjoy endgame when I get there again.

Why did you pay for a scroll of resurrection, they get a months free play time. \;

Sorry, I made him send a scroll of res to me. In return, he gave me some gold.

*edit* Just tamed this bad boy too.

[hide=]wowscrnshot070509184333.jpg[/hide]

Heh, got myself the "2000-1990" AB victory as my 29th AB victory on DK,

was kinda awesome :>

Now I only need Stormpike Perfection which is pretty much impossible to achieve on Conviction *raserei/frenzy*

VIX VIX VIX

i'm getting back into the game and I rolled a ret pally. Is this a good built for PvP?

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sZV0xVZEfMtrIurzsfzu

No, you managed to miss pretty much all the good talents lol. Try something like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sZEMzhMZVfrtrIuhdIbsz

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

*shrug* Hardcore raiding sucks.

Tell me about it... [cabbage], I wanna play WoW again but, I don't wanna reach 80 and then have nothing to do since I don't like raiding the big bosses. If only there were more to do at end-game...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

WEnt from 75-78 yesterday, hoping to ding 80 today.

Is it me or do people seem to gank more at these higher levels? Had some alliance camping me at one of the quest points in Zul Drak, seriously, what's the point? :roll:

erm i had a level 4 or something dwarf.. or.. uhh cant remember, i gave up caus i got bored and confused ::'

Attack - Strength - Defence - Hitpoints - Range - Fletching - Cooking - Thieving - Woodcutting - Hunter - Farming - SlaYer - Summoning Mining ~

~ Whips : 30 ~ 90+ barrows drops ~

~ Tal Shiar Alliance ~ W132 ~

~ 2230+ total ~

Sorry, I made him send a scroll of res to me. In return, he gave me some gold.

*edit* Just tamed this bad boy too.

[hide=]wowscrnshot070509184333.jpg[/hide]

omg im jealous :( i did that stupid quest when leveling :(

Epeen.

If you think you're having problems with getting ganked, try being a shaman sometime.

Some people figure that if you're playing on a PvP server that you'd want to PvP. I know, I know, it's a crazy ideal.

Epeen.

If you think you're having problems with getting ganked, try being a shaman sometime.

Some people figure that if you're playing on a PvP server that you'd want to PvP. I know, I know, it's a crazy ideal.

It's not PvP when there's about 5 level 80s camping you so when you spawn you die instantly.

It was in the quest area where I needed to hand in quests, what the hell am I meant to do?

Epeen.

To be fair, I gank when I get the chance to. It's a load of fun to smack people upside the head with windfury, wolves and instant lightning bolts, but the PVP class balance is horribly skewed against (enhancement) shamans at the moment.

Epeen.

I'm fine with being ganked by someone 4 or 5 levels higher than me after I finish a fight.

It's when someone 40 levels higher than me anally rapes me while I'm fighting 3 mobs that pisses me off. :wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg