The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Doesn't it get annoying with shamans constantly having to move your totems? Having never levelled one I wouldn't know but that seems like it'd be annoying to me.

It only is in PvP really. PvE is just about knowing where to place them. Blizzard will fix that next patch with a button that drops them all, so it's easier to move around and just plop them down.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah all I know about Shamans is that I like having them in instances as they make my DPS better <3:

Also I didn't realise how easy topping DPS is as a mage :s

Did some of Old Kingdom yesterday but some people decided to leave not even halfway through and I was topping damage done and DPS (DPS by quite a lot) despite spending half the time despelled (Or whatever it's called where I can't cast spells from a certain school of magic).

And in Nexus the other day I had about 10% more damage done then the next person :o

I remember in the Sunken temple I once had double the DPS of the next person due to there being a load of mobs close together for AOEing :D

Need to finish levelling to 80 but it's just so boring, all the quests in Northrend just seem bleh, I don't know what it is about the areas but they're just boring.

the best place in northrend for me so far has been Zul'drak, The quests are pretty awesome and its great as how the questline goes on you get closer and closer towards Gun'drak(?).

Level 76 DK atm, taking it nice and slow, 2.1million rested exp for the win :D

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Meh. Just looking around now, turns out that my slow internet screwed up while torrenting so... (the demo :P)

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Doesn't it get annoying with shamans constantly having to move your totems? Having never levelled one I wouldn't know but that seems like it'd be annoying to me.

Not a problem after 3.2 comes out.

Also, not a problem anyway once you hit level 41 and have SS.

There aren't enough shamans.

Roll one.

They are fun as hell to level.

Why are they fun?

Unless you level as elemental, you won't be bored to tears repeating a rotation. Enhancement uses a priority system for casts.

Also, there is something satisfying about killing mobs in within 1-2 seconds and coming out of aoe pulls with full health and mana.

Also, you get to yell "F- YEAH BLOODLUST" to your group/raid/zone and make everyone huge every ten minutes.

Started WoW two days ago... Level 15 Night elf druid, they rule ::' .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I've made some trial accounts in the past :D . And Druids have like no downtime. I'm currently speccing feral, being a bear is awsome. Can't wait till level 20 for kitty power. Hopefully I'll get to stay Feral in the endgame, I don't mind healing but transforming into a walking tree is pretty [developmentally delayed]ed.

I'm on Shattered Hand (EU), it's a PvP server. A friend of mine also plays on that server. I hope to have cleared that annoying

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I've made some trial accounts in the past :D . And Druids have like no downtime. I'm currently speccing feral, being a bear is awsome. Can't wait till level 20 for kitty power. Hopefully I'll get to stay Feral in the endgame, I don't mind healing but transforming into a walking tree is pretty [developmentally delayed].

I'm on Shattered Hand (EU), it's a PvP server. A friend of mine also plays on that server. I hope to have cleared that annoying

Actually those walking trees are pretty awesome, as half the community hates them cause they almost unkillable. That said, if you want to be feral end game, you will probably be a tank. Very very rarely do I see kitty dps druids at end game.

BTW, I was on the PTR, and the new Battle ground is amazing. Getting the hanger then riding the air ship to the base, then seeing about 10-20 parachuting bears (all the premades have amani war bears) go to the ground is amazing.

Oh and shamans on the ptr have a bug that if you put the elemental totems in your hotbar (the earth and fire one into the new hotbar) and then use the one shot button to summon all the totems, it ignores the cool down on the elemental totems and you can have them both up all the time.

The hot bar sure does help for pvp.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I now have 7 level 80 epics (3 from Ulduar) for my druid from alt runs and lame runs where there was uneeded BoE gear!

And dinged 58 on him too. Hello Outland.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I've made some trial accounts in the past :D . And Druids have like no downtime. I'm currently speccing feral, being a bear is awsome. Can't wait till level 20 for kitty power. Hopefully I'll get to stay Feral in the endgame, I don't mind healing but transforming into a walking tree is pretty [developmentally delayed].

Actually those walking trees are pretty awesome, as half the community hates them cause they almost unkillable. That said, if you want to be feral end game, you will probably be a tank. Very very rarely do I see kitty dps druids at end game.

BTW, I was on the PTR, and the new Battle ground is amazing. Getting the hanger then riding the air ship to the base, then seeing about 10-20 parachuting bears (all the premades have amani war bears) go to the ground is amazing.

Oh and shamans on the ptr have a bug that if you put the elemental totems in your hotbar (the earth and fire one into the new hotbar) and then use the one shot button to summon all the totems, it ignores the cool down on the elemental totems and you can have them both up all the time.

The hot bar sure does help for pvp.

The new battleground seems like a total cluster [bleep] to me, lol. xD

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I'm using the PTR to see which class I want to roll next. It's between Shaman, Hunter and Priest. I know the mechanics of all of these, it's just learning how to play them :)

So far I'm favouring the priest, even if they are [bleep]ed to level.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

I'm using the PTR to see which class I want to roll next. It's between Shaman, Hunter and Priest. I know the mechanics of all of these, it's just learning how to play them :)

So far I'm favouring the priest, even if they are [bleep] to level.

To be honest I found priest pretty easy to level but very tedious, along with hunters. After level 50, hunter's just didnt seem cool anymore :(

I'd go with a shaman if it was me :)

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Just get a good wand when you're a priest and spec shadow for leveling.

Retired

Downed steelbreaker hardmode on 25 man yesterday night. Will probably get Freya 3 Adds down next reset.

If you can only just do Steelbreaker then good luck with Freya. It's MUCH harder than it looks, we kept failing +3 last 2 days so we switched to +2 but still, the gibs are random and are definately not on our side at the moment. I assume you have done Thorim and Hodir hardmodes but you'll probably have a better chance at Mimiron hardmode since it's been nerfed that Freya+3.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

I've had the original game sitting here since close to it's release.

I never played it as my old computer sucked [wagon], but I could play on my own PC now if I wanted, just not sure if it's worth it.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I swear this is the fastest growing thread I have ever seen in my life.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 9410&sid=1

We wanted to give everyone a very early heads-up that, in response to player requests, were developing a new service for World of Warcraft that will allow players to change their faction from Alliance to Horde or Horde to Alliance. Theres still much work to do and many details to iron out, but the basic idea is that players will be able to use the service to transform an existing character into a roughly equivalent character of the opposing faction on the same realm. Players who ended up creating and leveling up characters on the opposite factions from their friends have been asking for this type of functionality for some time, and were pleased to be getting closer to being able to deliver it.

As with all of the features and services we offer, we intend to incorporate the faction-change service in a way that wont disrupt the gameplay experience on the realms, and there will be some rules involved with when and how the service can be used. The number of variables involved increases the complexity of implementing this service, but we plan to take the time needed to ensure that it lives up to expectations before officially rolling it out. Well go into much more detail on all of this here at http://www.WorldofWarcraft.com as development progresses. In the meantime, we wanted to let you know that because this type of functionality requires extensive internal testing well in advance of release, you may be seeing bits and pieces of the service in the test builds we use for the public test realms moving forward.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai