The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear some people wear a blindfold and bang their head on the keyboard when they enter an instance... Hunters, rogues and paladins are the only ones I've seen it do so far, but there's always at least one of them in my groups.

I once saw a DK go into H Nexus and brag about pulling 1.3k DPS.

I've never had problems with any other class.

Myself and a guildy kitty druid pugged an OS10 the other night because we were bored and we were both 2x the nearest dps on the meters, myself on 4.8k and him on 4.6. :lol:

I swear VoA10 attracts the worst people. After about 5 Pug attempts where most of the time it was only me and someone else doing above 2k DPS finally got in a good group which had 7 people above 2k dps including one of the tanks lol.

Emalon dropped two priest gloves (gladiator + tier 8 I believe)... except we had no priest in our group :wall:

Archavon dropped Hunter chest and rogue Legs, neither of which was needed.

Oh well, always next week.

Maintenance sucks -.- . I would play an alt but they're not fun when you can't supply them with stuff from your main.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I was close to selling my character again but prices suck [wagon] now for them. I'd probably be lucky to get $350-$400 for both my 80 warrior and 80 mage...

So just going to sit on the account. :P

WoW is starting to get pretty bland for me... It's more of a grind at 80 than I thought it would be. Theres pretty much 2 options:

Grind for gear at Heroics > Go on to raiding

Grind for gear in pvp > Arena

So yea, I'm getting bored, but don't know where to go now, Aion honestly doesn't look very good to me =/

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

WoW is starting to get pretty bland for me... It's more of a grind at 80 than I thought it would be. Theres pretty much 2 options:

Grind for gear at Heroics > Go on to raiding

Grind for gear in pvp > Arena

So yea, I'm getting bored, but don't know where to go now, Aion honestly doesn't look very good to me =/

Welcome to the World of Warcrafts in a nutshell. It's a pity the PvP is nothing more than a treadmill in the Arena :(. If you don't enjoy the idea of either rerolling characters a lot or raiding the same instance for the 20th time it's really not for you then. It's not a jab at all, it's just sort of the truth. Some people enjoy that, some people don't.

I won't start any [cabbage] here, obviously, but if you have any questions about Aion feel free to PM me or post in the Aion thread. :)

Thought so :(

It's a shame mythic didn't pull their finger out their [wagon] when they had the chance, they could have made War: Online a great game, which is what I want to play, but it's pretty much dead now, class imbalances, bugs and end game has killed it :(

Anyways, back on topic xD

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

Why do people feel like they're being forced to play WoW?

I plan to quit the game once uni starts up on sept. If you're bored then that's it, stop playing. If i didn't enjoy my guild so much i'd prolly be quitting the game also.

That wasn't the point of my post. I know I'm not forced to play it, I was just commenting on how bland it feels when you hit level 80, hopefully in the search of something else to do. I should probably try and join a guild or something though before judging it properly xD

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

Got my bronze drake from timed CoS run. Also went from friendly to exalted with sons of hodir in about 10 mins after buying about 10 stacks of 200 relics of ulduar for 120g/200.

Have a lot of decent gear now, just one blue left (helm).

7 213s

1 219 (Tier 8 Legs from VoA10 :D)

Then 1 200 blue and the rest are 200 epics.

Really need to try and get into a pug run of Ulduar 10 this week but so far nothing :(

For the second time since December, Illustration of the Dragon Soul dropped in OS on the 28th of July. The first time I saw it was on the first week.

I won the roll with 98 out of 15 people who rolled.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Started a new character, a Paladin :D

Going Prot MS with Holy OS once I reach 40 as my server is severely lacking both tanks and healers.

I swear paladin are overpowered, I can take on 4-5 mobs at once without dying easily. I've yet to die and just dinged 14.

The 10% shoulders really help, hit level 12.5 before leaving the first area and into ghostlands.

Also levelling a lot more quickly now I've already played through a character and know what to do, going to try and finish each area before moving onto the next one. Which should make levelling easier although perhaps a bit slower.

Yeah paladins are the easiest to level now purely because they can tank 10-30 mobs with ease and with mana and health returns on yourself, as well as healing, just makes questing a breeze. But if you quest and take down 3-5 mobs at a time it works really well, you can also consecration kite which takes the mobs out of their natural evade range too if you please. Just drop a consecration everytime it is off cooldown whilst picking up more mobs and make sure you are running constantly. It's only better for higher levels when you have good gear but if there are mobs for questing which are sparse then you can do this.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!