Grand theft auto

Abyssalwhip

GTA games are probely the funnest games because who wouldn't want to run around and shoot ppl and hijack cars....also they have the easiest and best cheats......i have almost every GTA game out there (except for the first one on ps1)

Pedestrian riot + Pedestrians have weapons, hours of fun

you kno it

D3g3rtz.png

I have to disagree.. kind of.. with the soundtrack comment. I was a hip-hop fan in the time that San Andreas is set so for me it's like a timewarp.

Having said that the songs on the radio in VC are awesome.

VC and SA are so hard to pick apart in gameplay I think, and dead-level in storyline. Call me insane but I found the end mission of VC harder than the end mission of SA, and yes I do remember that it takes up to 45 minutes to clear it, and you have to get from the top of a burning building, switching between night-vision goggles and a fire extinguisher.. and yes before you ask, I have done it without any cheats.

Can't wait for GTA4 - they better find a way to interweave the storyline; the fact that the games fit together through chance meetings and different crime bosses was one of my favourite things about the series.

Can't wait for GTA4 - they better find a way to interweave the storyline; the fact that the games fit together through chance meetings and different crime bosses was one of my favourite things about the series.

apparently there is going to be and entire new story system.

apparently there is going to be and entire new story system.

Yeah I have heard this but I bet they will manage to somehow put something in..

Yea, the last 3 games covered the levels in GTA1...The next rational thing you'd think they would do is a GTA: London, because that was a part of GTA1 aswell.

I, personally, think that will be the case, but hope to God is won't be, because...Well, Euro-cars suck. I hate how they look. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

gta is awsome, my favorite ones are gta3 and gta2. gta san ndreas just diden't feel like gta

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

never played before but its probly like driver(1 2 and 3) u steal cars and shoot cops game over get boring after like 2 hours
NOoooooooo, Driver games like you listed are nothing compared to gta.

Since it is so big, people will feel the need to tell you how bad it is (Sony, Microsoft, McDonalds). But yes, Vice City and San Andreas are 2 of the greatest video game achievements ever. 1 and 2 aren't really very good, and 3 was very, very good at the time, but fails miserably when compared to Vice City and San Andreas.
Gta3 fails when compared to vice city and san andreas? Well I could tell u that gta3 is more fun then VC. And gta san andreas really seuks. Reasons: too much swearing, missions aren't fun at all, you have to work out to keep fit, ( i got sims for that), the cars seuk, soundtrack seuks, the gang thing just doesan't work good with the story line.

Vice City has the best soundtrack. Surely we can all agree on that? :P

Def. I don't like rock that much, but they had some good songs. San Andreas had a good one too.

But, if I had to pick between which is better, I'd go with Vice City.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting