Tip.it The movie (Dead)

PhaperPlane

Also, it would be helpful if you can just add 1 hour to the time so it gives central and pacific people to be able to come 100%.

PST people can only make it if it's 3pm PST, which would be late for other people :|

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, it would be helpful if you can just add 1 hour to the time so it gives central and pacific people to be able to come 100%.

PST people can only make it if it's 3pm PST, which would be late for other people :|

Yea that's +2 hours, but just +1 hour would be greatly appreciated.

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Please Think of other time Zones. Adding 1 hour on will be bad for me since I have to go to bed at 9:30 PM.

Phaper_Plane.png

Please Think of other time Zones. Adding 1 hour on will be bad for me since I have to go to bed at 9:30 PM.

Hmm I forgot about UK time zones... *sigh*

94magesigid1.png

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Phaper, I'm having some major troubles with HyperCam2 #-o

Im telling you, get Camtasia. About 398498343 times better. + It has built in editing software and a 30 day trial

But of course it is available to you illegaly (Piracy) :-w

IMHO I'd use Hypercam 2 to wipe my butt. Hypercam 2 is the reason why every kid now-a-days has his own RS movie, staking video, pking video, whatever video, you name it, it came from Hypercam 2.

The sad thing is, you can tell because in the top corner it says "Recorded with Hypercam 2 freeware version"

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Phaper, I'm having some major troubles with HyperCam2 #-o

Im telling you, get Camtasia. About 398498343 times better. + It has built in editing software and a 30 day trial

But of course it is available to you illegaly (Piracy) :-w

IMHO I'd use Hypercam 2 to wipe my butt. Hypercam 2 is the reason why every kid now-a-days has his own RS movie, staking video, pking video, whatever video, you name it, it came from Hypercam 2.

The sad thing is, you can tell because in the top corner it says "Recorded with Hypercam 2 freeware version"

Mad, if you're thinking of coming back, please do man. :)

94magesigid1.png

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

Phaper can you update for next meeting time please? It might be a close on calling people in tomorrow now :?

I'm sorry about the wait, it will have to be next week, Mother's Day is tommorow and I think I won't be able to fit a rehersal in. :|

Phaper_Plane.png

Hey guys, can't let this page slip to Page 2 now can we? Anyways, I hope the Time Zone lists are updated. If there is anything Incorrect on the first post, feel free to post how many hours you gain or lose. Please note: The GMT Time is Not affected.

Phaper_Plane.png

Sorry I haven't come in a while, but baseball season started and most play practices are at the same time as RL practices...

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

So when's the next reh?

I don't know yet, I need to check if my weekend is free, I might be on Holiday or doing revison for my tests in May. If not, then as mentioned in the first post, Inferno is second director so he can decide when he can host rehersals.

Phaper_Plane.png