Perm muted get ONE appeal?

kell2005

W00T!

Go Kell!

Yeah,I seriously think they deserve more chance than permanent ban.

After all,where is life when you take the sound away?With no communication I think it is better if you get a permanent ban :-k

Burn+777.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SUPPORT THIS COMPLETELY. I run a store here on Tip Forums, and it gets difficult at times, when people who have ordered items, try topm me in game, and then get angry. I have been muted since september 18th. I have lost MANY of my dearest friends, and it wasnt my fault. I did nothing, wrong and i was framed.

Guess what...It was for advertising. Some said "If you got a website, pm me so i can see it"

This was the first time I had ever broken a rule, and they perm muted me. I thought you were supposed to get more than one black marks.

sig.jpg

The Heart of a Fool is in his mouth, while the mouth of a Wise Man is in his heart.

- Ben Franklin

i support this aswell,

my mate has been perm muted and he helped me since in lvl 3 lumbridge front to the lvl 70 i am now, he has been falsely accused got perm muted and just to talk to me, he HAD to make another acc, and im just saying..

if you cant live a life of slience, if you had a valuable account for a very long time and you are muted.. how would you feel?

if i can send a letter to jagex, id say ''Read the chat bar ASWELL instead of the screen''

never jugde a book by its cover, read whats in the text bar and inside about what happen.

and to make it worse, mining while muted may make others think that ur macroing, i seen it happen... in these time its actions, not words that can get your situation the nastiest, so next time you press 's' on runescape and post it in the chat bar, remember what it can lead to.. :ohnoes:

and i would be overjoyed if my mates main could talk again,

accursed 's' key! :x

1150+ total, 151 questpoints and 76 combat.. is it good? Plz pm me for your thoughts.

untitled6kv7.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

i support this aswell,

my mate has been perm muted and he helped me since in lvl 3 lumbridge front to the lvl 70 i am now, he has been falsely accused got perm muted and just to talk to me, he HAD to make another acc, and im just saying..

if you cant live a life of slience, if you had a valuable account for a very long time and you are muted.. how would you feel?

if i can send a letter to jagex, id say ''Read the chat bar ASWELL instead of the screen''

never jugde a book by its cover, read whats in the text bar and inside about what happen.

and to make it worse, mining while muted may make others think that ur macroing, i seen it happen... in these time its actions, not words that can get your situation the nastiest, so next time you press 's' on runescape and post it in the chat bar, remember what it can lead to.. :ohnoes:

and i would be overjoyed if my mates main could talk again,

accursed 's' key! :x

ive been muted for about a month and a half or something now, i have been reported for macroing, it realy isnt nice if you know your not macroing and cant say a thing.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615760

^^ Help support the perm muted!

well to GET perm muted, you have to do bad things, so bad things = perm muted, so they deserve it. They get one appeal to say watever, and thats it. they still have their account

perm banned, account is GONE you should have 2 chances lol why is it not obvious??

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

well to GET perm muted, you have to do bad things, so bad things = perm muted, so they deserve it. They get one appeal to say watever, and thats it. they still have their account

perm banned, account is GONE you should have 2 chances lol why is it not obvious??

to get perm banned you need to do bad things, perm mute's can only come from one rule, perm ban can come from them all. perm mute your runescape voice is gone, yeah you have your account but its harder to do ALOT of stuff, also they should give you so long then give you a last chance appeal then review how you have been on runescape. they do it with a perm ban, why not a perm mute?

atleast jagex should have the decency to put next to their names (perm muted) so when someone is about to folo/trade or walk/talk to you,

its should say walk here -----> (insert name and lvl) perm muted

it would seperate the macroers to the muted.

1150+ total, 151 questpoints and 76 combat.. is it good? Plz pm me for your thoughts.

untitled6kv7.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

atleast jagex should have the decency to put next to their names (perm muted) so when someone is about to folo/trade or walk/talk to you,

its should say walk here -----> (insert name and lvl) perm muted

it would seperate the macroers to the muted.

thanks a good idea

If you dont want to be perm muted, then dont say bad things. <.<

It is very easy to play rs and not get in trouble.

(no support)

:shame:

In my own experience, it's actually very hard to play RS and not get into trouble. Most of my friends have had bans.

I support you. I've been muted, albeit temporary, but the experience was horrible. Never again, hopefully.

I didn't even realise you could be perm muted.

Instead of perm mute you should be given 6 months-1 year. I got temp muted once.

I have never even said "drat" in-game since.

I also support last-chance appeal.

Talking about someone called dominatr in a "your banned" game thread

banned for beginning about names while you cannot even be bothered to type an "e" between the t and the r