~99/99 Firemaking! THE RACE IS STILL ON!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i dont wanna sound rude or anything but can u please remove my goal bar from the race COMPLETELY? dont put my goal bar in the drop out list either just take it off completely. thank you.

nice_guy221.png

nice_guy221.png

16 Dragon Drops: 4x D Chains, 3x D2h, 5x D Legs, 1x D Med, 2x D Skirt, 1x D Spear

Draconic Visage Drop: 1 - First Day Out!

hey i dont wanna sound rude or anything but can u please remove my goal bar from the race COMPLETELY? dont put my goal bar in the drop out list either just take it off completely. thank you.

I think that maybe you should remove them all, as they conflict with the rule change, just keep them down until the rule is either changed or the goal bars can work in a way that doesn't conflict with the new rules.

I think that maybe you should remove them all, as they conflict with the rule change, just keep them down until the rule is either changed or the goal bars can work in a way that doesn't conflict with the new rules.

Erm... What?

Erm... What?

Jagex banned Dynamic Signatures.. or something

please correct me :-w

draynor net have changed them to comply with the rules (1 update per 24 hours)

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

did u get to keep that h'ween mask :P and btw good luck on 99 i would race ya but im lazy i would 99 def

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

draynor net have changed them to comply with the rules (1 update per 24 hours)

Ooookay. Well I guess it's fixed. :uhh:

did u get to keep that h'ween mask :P and btw good luck on 99 i would race ya but im lazy i would 99 def

No, I gave it back. SAWRON is ftw. <3:

I agree! :thumbsup:

Thought we were going w/ the story that you let me borrow it?

Much as I hate to say it, I'm dropping out of the race for now. Too much stuff going on in RL for me to really be a part of this. I should be back to the race in a month or so, but between Track Practice every day, a gf, and more work, I can't do it right now. So I'll be back soon, but till then remember every now and then to eat your bacon so you grow up big and strong. Well, maybe not so much strong, but big. Definately big.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

Much as I hate to say it, I'm dropping out of the race for now. Too much stuff going on in RL for me to really be a part of this. I should be back to the race in a month or so, but between Track Practice every day, a gf, and more work, I can't do it right now. So I'll be back soon, but till then remember every now and then to eat your bacon so you grow up big and strong. Well, maybe not so much strong, but big. Definately big.

:XD: I'll eat bacon every meal. \'

Good luck in real life. :)

I agree! :thumbsup:

Thought we were going w/ the story that you let me borrow it?

Story? :o