Glory Amulet teleporting in the Abyss

Marco

Right, I'm going to try and make a ton of Nature Runes using the Abyss to Runecraft them, but the only problem is this whole teleporting out of the Abyss to Edgeville with a Glory Amulet.

I just can't understand how this can be a quick method of Runecrafting.. A Glory Amulet only has 4 charges before you need to take it all the way back to the Hero's guild to recharge which takes ages to get to..

Is there some other way around this without having to buy 10 Glory Amulets to charge in one go?

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Well you could buy 8... lol thats how many I use, makes me 1k at a time. Now you can tele back using ancients, tele to your house and use a mounted glory, or use rings of dueling and tele to cw and use glorys that you have banked. Or not use the abyss and use the fairy rings.

I personally; like I said; just use the glorys, I find its fastest and cheapest in the long run, instead of losing room for the tele runes and the price of laws or dueling rings, since I don't get pked.

You could use rings of dueling. However, most people that are hardcore runecrafters generally have 50+ glories.

I guess I could use Ring of Dueling to get out of the Abyss.. but I'd still need a Glory Teleport to go back to Edgeville =(

Here is what I do, have a ring of dueling instead of a glory(might save you 50k) tele to castle wars then bank and get glory then tele to edgy put it back and get supplies then go in again. It takes 15 seconds longer

Er, that makes absolutely no sense... It still uses a glory charge per trip...

Anyways, just buy as many glories as you can and use em. The prices are pretty stagnant, so when you're done rcing, you can sell em back.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

You can use House Tellytabs and have a single glory in your house, but that takes a long time eventually.

When i rc'd, i brought 27 glories, which gives 108 trips.

Thats about 3k nats.

When they all run out, just go charge em all up.

Then when you're done, sell em on.

Also, you dont need to take the glory off to use it, click operate from the layout - I realised this out after about 6k nats :XD:

You can bring ancient magicks spell: tele to edgeville dungeon. You craft 1 nat lesser per trip and the runes will substitute your 1 click tele

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Ahh, okay. Thanks for all the advice everyone.

I'm going to buy another 7 Glory Amulets (already have one) for 60k each (because I can't find them cheaper :( ) which will cost 420k, making me 1.3k Nature Runes which I can sell for at least 300 each (what is the current price?) which should make me 410 000gp ish, making almost all my money back after 1k Nature Runes! ::'