Vanquisher74's Extremely Organized Bank

Here is my extremely organized bank:

banksa9.th.jpg

Any item there that I don't have atleast two of is either because it costs more then I can afford, you aren't allowed to have more then two of, has various charges, only used for Treasure Trails, or act as place holders.. Examples, in the same order, would be Red Party Hat, Law Tiara, Ring Of Dueling, Bone Spear, and Rune Bar. All the Treasure Trail Only items are below the Potions along with the Various Charges items. Place holder items are allowed to only have one of, because I will not ever withdrawal that item for use. For example, if I want to make Steel Plates, I will first mine and smelt the Steel. In the process I will be storing Iron and Coal Ores, and then taking them out and then storing Steel Bars. Eventually, I will withdrawal all of those Steel Bars and use them up. I will never touch that 1 Ore or Bar so that the place will always be reserved. This goes for Runes, Herbs, Seeds, and certain other items also. I know my strategy for Bank Organization is confusing, but it works for me and that is what matters. Not everone has to like it, and that is alright.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and I recieve many comments. Thank you, Vanquisher74.

9.2/10 bank for being very organised. its really nice to have placeholder for most of ur items.

now get to work on getting a placeholder for the first item in ur bank!!! =D> \' :ohnoes: :shock: :thumbsup:

(yeah..im referring to the red p hat, slowpokes... -.- )

9.2/10 bank for being very organised. its really nice to have placeholder for most of ur items.

now get to work on getting a placeholder for the first item in ur bank!!! =D> \' :ohnoes: :shock: :thumbsup:

(yeah..im referring to the red p hat, slowpokes... -.- )

Spare me 200M? Thanks for the comments.

Keep the law tiara,go to Dunstan or whatever the guy in burthorpe is..Say you lost your talisman,and he will give you another TALISMAN.From there,just make another tiara.

Oh..Nice organization :D My bank is something like that.

Slight Exaggeration of "Something"

cooljj8.png

-3,940 to 99 Cooking~3,366 to 99 Magic-

-1,241 to 99 Thieving~7,501 to 99 Ranged-

-14,608 to 99 Defense~17,528 to 99 Hitpoints-

Keep the law tiara,go to Dunstan or whatever the guy in burthorpe is..Say you lost your talisman,and he will give you another TALISMAN.From there,just make another tiara.

Oh..Nice organization :D My bank is something like that.

Slight Exaggeration of "Something"

Alright I will try that. Thanks for the comment.

Haha and yes, it is very organized to the person below this quote, which was my goal. Thanks for the comment.

Edit: I tried that with Dunstan and could not get him to give me the option of another Law Talisman. If I drop to drop the Tiara it will give me a Destroy option.

You could destroy the current tiara, get an air staff and 2 laws and fill the rest of you're inventory with junk. Ask him for the talisman and it will drop then drop one junk item and ask him again. It will appear in you're inventory. Then drop another junk item and telegrab the talisman on the ground. (It's also possible you can't/don't have to telegrab then you can just pick it up.)

OT: Nice tokkul, how did you get all that?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif