Super Massive Item Suggestions + Speed log... 48 supporters!

Boris5000

support the black addy and bronze god armor but hate the dazzling armor makeshift cav the new berets and the monk robes look good the zammy black d'hide looks good

98% of teenagers surround their heads with rap music put this is in your signature if you're one of the 2% who stayed with rock (hardcore)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like the other, I think it'd just add items into the game that would prove themselves unuseful, since we got most of it in different colours. :?

I really like the skill shields idea, or maybe instead of shields you could have boots or some other item. Maybe you should elaborate a bit more on that. Like that idea :thumbsup:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have good ideas, but there are just way to much stuff overall...

-Black God Armor:

-First off, there is zammy black armor already lol, for this reason, it would seem odd to have only sara and guthix for this...

Decision: No

-Addy & Bronze God Armor: In my opinion, again, slightly unnecessary.

-New Berets: Some of them look good, some just look off...keep the red and green (darker green though).

Decision: partly

-New Robes: Again, look somewhat unnecessary, and just building on to enchanted robes, which you don't see tooo often anyway

Decision: no

-Dazzling Armor: Meh, these kind of hurt my eyes, and we have sooo much trimmed rune armor already..

Skill Shields: Seems like a good idea

Decision: Yes

Monks Robes: Good idea, i like this one quite a bit

Decision: Yes

Blessed Dragon Weapons

Decision: (you guys miiight also wanna have 100 new bank spaces with all these items lol...they seem quite not necessary, and make maces rediculously good.

Thats my 2 cents.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont like any of these... just a waste of bank space etc... and most will never enter the world of runescape etleast not that ugly (yep i call the skill kites ugly...) and non of the trimmed armour has better states then the normal version... why would you add masive bonuses now?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

eh, some of its awsome..but not the bronze trim...no1 would wear it..no noob could afford it..without a main..but the gold range and black with red trim armor are Awsome..but violet? uh no....but we have addy trim we really dont need mith and steel trim also.....or god armor...for them weaker stuff...rune is fine...and the trim weapnons you have the drag ones...lol no..they look rediculouse and that would take so long to program and make...if they had diff stats...

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Stick me on the supporters list...

I like the idea, the new god trimmed armour looks great :D

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!