Super Massive Item Suggestions + Speed log... 48 supporters!

Boris5000

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, my post was deleted for some unknown reason...Probably because whoever deleted it expects everyone to support the thread. <.< :roll:

I had quite a bit of insiteful information, such as the obvious use of INVERTING colors to come up with 'new' armors...This idea adds utterly useless items into the market. As posted many many times before, Runescape's market it already going for the pits, this would only push it closer to the edge.

If you ask me, Jagex blew it with gilded...sure, it's an acomplishment, but there was no use in adding it, people could have gone for something like a mask, phat, zammy, something along the same lines... :roll: ...God, trimmed and gold-trimmed armors were good, but only because they were new. Now it just goes over the edge.

Skill shields? lol, sounds like something that a new player or low level would want to get to show that they're level 50...if it was a slayer shield on a skiller, that'd be cool, but other than that, most level 50 skills are utterly unimpressive. Level 90 would make more since if Jagex even wasted their time putting it in, it's less than 1/2 of level 99, but still a decent acomplishment...I see no reason people shouldn't just strive for 99...it's not impossible as proven by many.

Summing it up, I dont think these would do anything but add more useless items into the market. If you look now, it's hard to find 5 people selling the same item...we keep this up, we'll soon have items as currency as so many other games (D2, KO, ect.). Adding more items adds nothing to the game but chaos.

I don't support, but I'd rather my post didn't get deleted. People should know that all that was done was a simple inversion or photo filter. These could be done in maybe, and I stress maybe 5 minuites (implying that it could be done in less) in Microsoft Paint or Photoshop, being the better of the two. Armors are still out and in use. No need to add more of the same.

Do you have a suggestion of a NEW TYPE of armor, not being like the old and having a reason (adding prayer doesn't count, that's been proven never going to happen by Jagex's not adding it to god armors...Such as in comparison to chain mail or plate mail, or a new metal)? And have a reason and a good reason it should be added? Sure, we could add that, but adding more of the same doesn't push the game forewards and just build up more of the smug that is already in the marketplace.

I dont mean to offend you if that's what you feel. I just dont believe your idea is good enough to make much of a positive difference on what is already there.

Sorry,

I don't support.

Looks like a good idea. I don't (sorry) like the Guthan skirt god armour. I love the rest.

Best idea is the skill-shields. I can actually see that happen. The black god armours look very good. Loving the Guthix. Good job though, I support. :) :thumbsup:

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

i just have 3 things to say

1) they already have zamorak black d hides

2) sara trimmed monk robes dont work because monk robes are already sara robes, mayby try someting like "saradomin prayer top/bottom" "zamorak prayer top/bottom" etc.

3) the skirts are just guthans skirt trimmed and they already have trimmed skirts

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

another sig- simpler for people who like back-to-basics.

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=620529]Support The NEW AND IMPROVED Item Suggestions & More!![/url]

Support The NEW AND IMPROVED Item Suggestions & More!!

untitled6kv7.gif

2la3ha1.jpg

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!