NOW OPEN!!!>>>>~~FREE DRAWINGS!!~~~

dacoolanator

Ok, i was just wondering if you are able to draw a soccer player for me, heres a pic

cristiianodrawingmk7.png

dont draw the background just the soccerplayer if you do this it will be awesome!!!!Sorry about the man u logo watermark. I hope it is still possible for you to draw the picture.I understand if you wont be able to do my request....

Thank you anyway :D :D

P.S. btw its Cristiano Ronaldo

.::>Atza<::.

nicetilereflectionkx3.jpg

.::My sig shopSatans Assasins::.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your a very good at drawing :wink:

=D> I think thats one thing you two can agree on :P

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

ok, ill draw you guyses pitcures, except, i dont really wanna do pinks, because ..idk.. Its just not the best thing to draw. lol sorry.

and thru, i know its c.ronaldo, hes one of my fav players!

please be patient in receiving your pictures, because i have other things to do aswel.

sotwub1ne8.jpg

SKIN-OTW!!!! Skin of thw week --- RULES!

fotwbannerzx7.jpg

ok, ill draw you guyses pitcures, except, i dont really wanna do pinks, because ..idk.. Its just not the best thing to draw. lol sorry.

Haha that's okay. Don't worry about it... I hate it when I'm forced into drawing something I don't want to. :/

loldruidym0.jpg

and thru, i know its c.ronaldo, hes one of my fav players!

please be patient in receiving your pictures, because i have other things to do aswel.

ThruItAll did not say anything about C.Ronaldo i did...

lol.. ok.. sorry the watermark makes it harder, but i think i can do it.. it probably wont look much like c.ronaldo.. but hey... ill do my best.

edit -

LOL! im in the middle of it, and it doesnt look anything like c.ronaldo.. but hey... its freaking hard..... so forgive me... Ill finish it, but you wont liek it.

sotwub1ne8.jpg

fotwbannerzx7.jpg

guthanseh8.jpg

This would be great if you're still making them.. :ohnoes:

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Ok lil atza.. I had a bit of a hard time drawign that picture, but i found an easier picture of C.ronaldo... and i hope you dont mind if i drew this one instead. It is going well, and i hope you like it when im finished.

sotwub1ne8.jpg

fotwbannerzx7.jpg

ok!! im gettign loaded with orders!!! I wish i was a bit less popular! lol. I am getting lots of runescapre related, and i have changed my mind. I dont really want to do rs related ones anymore. I might do 1.. if i get time, but non rs ones come first priority, since i had so much fun doing lil atzas.

edit: Im going to do hazbas0's and victorkrums, but no more rs related plz. From now on, im only doing the best offers. and victor, what does slavic mean?

sotwub1ne8.jpg

fotwbannerzx7.jpg

ok!! im gettign loaded with orders!!! I wish i was a bit less popular! lol. I am getting lots of runescapre related, and i have changed my mind. I dont really want to do rs related ones anymore. I might do 1.. if i get time, but non rs ones come first priority, since i had so much fun doing lil atzas.

edit: Im going to do hazbas0's and victorkrums, but no more rs related plz. From now on, im only doing the best offers. and victor, what does slavic mean?

Are you nearly done doing mine? ty so much anyway!

yes, i just gotta do the finishign touches. Ill do it later tonight.

edit - Ok.. here it is.. its a large filesize. I hope you like it, sorry it doesnt really look like him, but it was liek the only decent photo of him i could find. Hope you like it! :XD: :P

ronaldo---lilatza.png

[img=http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa48/dacoolanator/ronaldo---lilatza.png]

[/code]

sotwub1ne8.jpg

fotwbannerzx7.jpg

wow, I am most impressed by your drawings. And you are only 13? Wow, I'm 17 and I can hardly even draw stick figures :wall:

Anyway, I'm a fan of your work :)

If it would at all be possible for you to draw me a picture, I would be honored. If not, thats alright too, I'll still come here to check out your works!

So keep up the great work, tell me if you think you can draw me something (I am in no hurry at all), and best of luck with your talent!

Kudos!

monk.jpg

Perhaps, If you dont want to make this runescapy, you could give me a shining sword in place of the holy book, maybe alter parts of it as well, I only think rs screenies should be guidelines for your talent. Good luck!

solarfirejpg2nk6-2.jpg

i dont have a pic but can i just tell you what i want? wut eva here i goooo: santa hat, 99 attack cape, boots and gloves, ancients stave, fury ammy, d hide bottom. TY TY TY TY!

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"