Another rare?

fgfuyfyuiuy0

Does anyone remember when Construction first came out? Remember something having to do with those larders? Well, I do. When you used to get flour from the larder it'd be in a pile of flour, not in a pot. Jagex then changed the larders to give flour in pots. Didn't Jagex make a rare because people who banked the flour still have it. I was just wondering if it was put into a pot or if they actually stayed out because I remember some person posting on the RuneScape Forums, a while back, trying to sell it and people called him a noob and said it didn't exist.

Did Jagex screw up and make another rare? I'm just wondering.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Does an Disk of Returning seem like something someone would want? They can't eat it or use it. It would still be a rare. I don't think anyone saved them/has it because you'd think someone would say they do.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Well, if someone does have it, it would be low supply, and low supply usually calls for high demand of people wanting to show their wealth :-w

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Rares are coveted because there are limited numbers of the item, and there is no conceivable way to get more.

A 1/2 jug of wine meets that criteria, and seems to be just about as useful as a pile of flour.

What's more, I highly doubt there are as many piles of flour out there. Who the heck would have any?

If Jagex realizes this about the flour though, my guess is that it will become untradeable, if it already isn't. Jagex doesn't want no more rares.

Yeah, I can confirm that like most of the kitchen items, it couldn't be removed from your POH.

You could, I had two of them in my bank, but when they changed it so that you no longer could get them from your poh they turned into regular pots of flour, you could also get them in rsc if you used telenetic grab on it after that you had grinded it in a windmill. And they where never tradeable.

namnlskopia.jpg

Yeah, I can confirm that like most of the kitchen items, it couldn't be removed from your POH.

You could, I had two of them in my bank, but when they changed it so that you no longer could get them from your poh they turned into regular pots of flour, you could also get them in rsc if you used telenetic grab on it after that you had grinded it in a windmill. And they where never tradeable.

this thread got owned like france in every war...

I doubt

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

+1 at that my friend. It was a good idea, but completely owned

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

LMAO..