Tip.It Times Presents: Guthix Skiller

Kiara_Kat

Really liked your article .... I too keep my skills pretty balanced -- standard deviation is 6.05 right now --- but it somehow just works out this way for me without even trying to keep them balanced. I don't like spending days or, God forbid, weeks on any particular skill.

My way is definitely not the fastest or most efficient way of levelling, but I sure enjoy bumbling around the world following my particular needs at the time. I tend to work on things that I need or have to clear out of my bank, and when I do it, I always seem to end up doing things in chains.

Mining ore, stealing gems, then smithing bars and crafting jewelry, enchanting it, then to the anvil to smith --- always need knives. This of course means that I need to mine essence again to make more runes for enchanting or alching. Oh well, to alch I need to cut magics to fletch into bows, which of course also need bowstrings, I have to craft ... you get the picture.

I very rarely buy anything, the only real big purchases I ever made was my nice dragon axe, a bunch of essence and some iron, but I found that I'd rather invest my money in Miscellania then deal with trading and merchanting, the only skills I really detest. :lol:

My point with all this rambling is that is you are trying to be self-sufficient your skills somehow stay balanced just by themselves. Maybe not quite as balanced as yours --- mine range from 72 to 94 -- but balanced enough for my liking.

You go girl, keep up the excellent work. =D>

lysi2nr.jpg

I will get that little Phoenix chick!!!!!

I got stuff ranging from level 51 to level 74 ... Doesn't feel balanced enough to me... :( ... any ideas? :-s ...

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

as for this times i felt a small felling towards it but i my self have felt that sara was my path and i contnualy help noobs and other low level players but if this is so my account reaven74 is a heavy attk but has the prayer lvl of 29 with a combat of 21 i think it just depends on your aton to the game

ok just so you have not got the picture i am an american and love free speech and if your contntry dont have it my heart goes out to you cuz it rocks

• 1 month later...
I just saw someone in Edgeville preaching Guthix so I thought I'd post.

Every time I see someone preaching or blessing from their Guthix Prayer Book, I think of this article.

Ya' better not meet me after I have got Gutix prayer book - then you will become a spammer :XD:

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story