33allmity's quick simple and profitable money making method

dkjestrup

33allmity's quick simple and profitable money making method

Ok well I have a guide here fo making a reasonable amount of money while giving an ok amount of crafting exp. Basically you buy flax for 90-100 ea spin and sell for 180-200 ea. it turns about 500k (depending on your buy/sell prices) into anywhere from 900k - 1 mil. You Will Need 10 Crafting or more:

2lkwr68.png

You must have ten crafting. if you dont kill cows 4 a while and make gloves etc. Its best to put the flax on the right side of your bank so that you dont have to move the mouse as much from you invent to the other side of your bank etc.

2nb8rcp.png

You will need flax if you dont have any go pick about 500 flax in seers village and then spin it and sell it for 90-100k in Catherby on a reasonable populated worldand buy 1k flax then use this guide. Here I had 5k flax and I have started spinning it

2j4r9e1.png

Here is where you start which is the top floor of Lumby castle we will run to the stairs on the south side of the building. make sure your run is on! dont wear anything that weighs. boots of lightness and spotted/spottier cape is also good

29zzgnp.png

mMake sure your mouse is close to the blue mouse (in the pic above) so that when you get downstairs you can just click straight away! as you walk to the room right click the spinning machine (incase others are there doing this too) and take the spin option

2zjhxcz.png

Make sure you right click because if there are other people there and you misclick you will lose a couple of seconds and a couple each 100 or so bs is like 20 secs per k or 200 secs per 10k not much but its still a waste

29cmnpg.png

Also make sure you do "make x"

2lsf8dw.png

And again make sure you put in 33 or 66 as they are right by the enter key on the far right of the keyboard making it quicker. I personally do 33. Its just that tiny bit faster than writing in 28 etc. After this just run[/b] back upstairs and bank for your next invent! :thumbsup: happy crafting!

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

This guide is only good for low lvls looking to make just 100-150k an hour, it is not a guide for anyone who can make anymore than 150k an hour (e.g nat crafting, cosmicX2 crafting natX2 crafting, merchanting,staking,killing boos monsters (dk's kq or even kbd), dragon slaying, etc, etc, etc.).

Faster money than flax picking for low lvls though :anxious:

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

Good for low levels, I guess, but actually you just say: "Buy flax, spin into bow strings and sell them." :-s

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

i love this even though its not much of a guide imo it beats seers village but i may be wrong...just seems it do you no if its faster then seerse village?

Pretty well known, sorry.

Pick flax in Lleyta. Spin in Neitiznot. Much quicker.

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

i love this even though its not much of a guide imo it beats seers village but i may be wrong...just seems it do you no if its faster then seerse village?
quite abit faster then seers village as its (a) shorter running and (B) you have to go upstairs anyway.

yes it is made for lower levels. at high levels 100-150k an hour ain't much but at low levels its like heaven as say addy is around 20-30k for full you can get trim etc at lower levels without slaving away mining. For crafting exp its good till about level 45. after that its quite slow

Sorry but this is for lower levels. Most lower levels can't do Fremmy Isles so its not much use. If you still use this at high levels you could just as easily merchant millions.

going to go fix up a couple of typos

4vr93cy.jpg

Sorry but this is for lower levels. Most lower levels can't do Fremmy Isles so its not much use. If you still use this at high levels you could just as easily merchant millions.
Well, first off. You only need to be able to beat a level 68 to get to Neitiznot and that's in Fremminik Trials. He's very simple also.

Second off, I was just stating a fact. You could include it in your guide for higher levels. More information never hurts.

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

Well, first off. You only need to be able to beat a level 68 to get to Neitiznot and that's in Fremminik Trials. He's very simple also.

Second off, I was just stating a fact. You could include it in your guide for higher levels. More information never hurts.

Lol level 68. Yes for my level 75 its a piece of cake but with addy at level 40-50 cb its hard considering the speed of his attacks.

4vr93cy.jpg

The Trials aren't hard, but I'm sure for low levels who aren't as good as us higher levels (JK) killing a level 120 guard, getting through Iban and his demons, as well as killing a level 84 moss giant without weapons or armor are difficult tasks indeed. You can still spin in Neitiznot, though (generally).

Of course, a)I would never stoop down to picking flax to sell it (Yes, its silly, but in the same breath image is everything these days, and its boring), and (more importantly) b)There are A LOT BETTER WAYS TO MAKE MONEY IF YOU CAN DO ROVING ELVES AND FREMENNIK ISLES (Like Barrows, for example).

Now back to the previously scheduled guide: Meh, good for lower levels for spinning flax, simple pictures.. pretty basic stuff really, but a well organized and simple to follow guide nonetheless, which makes your guide quite a good deal better than most.

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

The Trials aren't hard, but I'm sure for low levels who aren't as good as us higher levels (JK) killing a level 120 guard, getting through Iban and his demons, as well as killing a level 84 moss giant without weapons or armor are difficult tasks indeed. You can still spin in Neitiznot, though (generally).

Of course, a)I would never stoop down to picking flax to sell it (Yes, its silly, but in the same breath image is everything these days, and its boring), and (more importantly) b)There are A LOT BETTER WAYS TO MAKE MONEY IF YOU CAN DO ROVING ELVES AND FREMENNIK ISLES (Like Barrows, for example).

Now back to the previously scheduled guide: Meh, good for lower levels for spinning flax, simple pictures.. pretty basic stuff really, but a well organized and simple to follow guide nonetheless, which makes your guide quite a good deal better than most.

yea lol barrows is great money i got 3 guthan spears 2 d meds and a dharok pl8 torag legs and karil top. in about 130 trips

4vr93cy.jpg

An ok guide for low levels but maybe add a higher lv section? :shock:

Maybe also list a few more ideas than just flax :shock:

But great pictures :thumbsup:

fixfriendsol7.gif

One by one the penguins steal my sanity!!!???

256513.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!