WORST game ever played

Please - Never quote Carlos Mencia again. Any quote you can credit to him is likely to be someone elses work.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Lord, did you just quote Carlos Mencia at me? That bag of crap? Are you serious? And Wikipedia owns your soul, man.

And when we invent unlimited energy sources, I promise, you can taser me forever. I actually have one of those wind-up flashlights though, pretty good there, but not unlimited. If it were that easy, we wouldn't be worried about oil and such, hmm?

God, quoting Carlos Mencia AND dismissing Wikipedia like the rest of the idiots in the world? In the same post? Serious?

style1,Continuum.png

Dear Lord, did you just quote Carlos Mencia at me? That bag of crap? Are you serious? And Wikipedia owns your soul, man.

And when we invent unlimited energy sources, I promise, you can taser me forever. I actually have one of those wind-up flashlights though, pretty good there, but not unlimited. If it were that easy, we wouldn't be worried about oil and such, hmm?

God, quoting Carlos Mencia AND dismissing Wikipedia like the rest of the idiots in the world? In the same post? Serious?

Yes.

Wikipedia sucks. End of story. You know it. I know it. Stop using it. And since you like it, I assume you edited it, huh? The most unreliable source on the internet: Wikipedia. I've known this since a couple of years ago and failed my project because the information was false. So everyone whom isn't a redneck and a loser knows not to use it. And don't start with the whole "Wiki owns your soul" because it doesn't. To tell you the truth, I'd rather listen to Justin Timberlake sing before I used Wikipeida. That's how terrible it is.

And oil has nothing to do with electrical energy, completely out of it, we were talking about guns and lasers, and they don't run on oil. And the wind up flashlight would last forever if you would replace the bulb and not break it.

Carlos Mencia ownz. I will quote him as I feel. And I know he copied George Lopez; but to tell you the truth, Tigra, I don't give a rat's [wagon]. Carols is the original owner of Dee-Dee-Dee, and you know it, he made it, not George Lopez or any other comedian. And I'd like to see both of you be funnier than him, or any comedian for that matter.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Oh, yes, let's come back to the "I'd like to see you do it!" argument that we all thought was uncouth at seven years.

And forget the whole energy argument. I'm no scientist whatever, so I won't pretend to know anything about electricity and such. Criticizing Halo over its loss of unlimited flashlight power is stupid in the first place. I think you're an idiot, you think I'm an idiot, and so this argument is useless anyway.

My my, we did get off track, didn't we?

style1,Continuum.png

Okay, other than "omgz teh faslhlite runs out o pow3r!!!! its in t3h future it shld b infinite lolz!!!111!!!1!1!!!" argument*, what, other than the storyline**, makes you think Halo sucks so much?

* = Actually, it shouldn't. Not even the freaking Covenant has infinite power, and they're way ahead of humans, so why should humans have infinite-power flashlights? Hmm? Just because it's in the future doesn't automatically guarantee flying cars, lasers, personal robot servants, and infinite flashlights. I think you have a few flawed notions about "future".

** = And storylines, well, if you don't like the story just ignore it and play the game. It doesn't need to be a fwaking Pulitzer Prize to be fun, and the storyline's really no worse than most out there.

sig2.jpg

For me, the game I will tell you as the worst I ever played is :drum rolls:

DOOM 3!

believe it or not the game is pretty much a wanna-be horror FPS game.

Since it gives no challenge and it is easy to beat Nightmare mode (the hardest level in the Doom series), this is the lamest of the series.

The first one is good, haven't played the 2nd one however.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

DOOM 3!

Since it gives no challenge and it is easy to beat Nightmare mode (the hardest level in the Doom series), this is the lamest of the series.

Doom III was a letdown, I wouldn't say the worst game ever though.

DOOM 3!

Doom III was a letdown, I wouldn't say the worst game ever though.

well, I consider it the worst because you can easily tell if a monster is gonna creep up on you or so on.

However, not as lame as Jumpstart :ohnoes:

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Yes.

Wikipedia sucks. End of story. You know it. I know it. Stop using it. And since you like it, I assume you edited it, huh? The most unreliable source on the internet: Wikipedia. I've known this since a couple of years ago and failed my project because the information was false. So everyone whom isn't a redneck and a loser knows not to use it. And don't start with the whole "Wiki owns your soul" because it doesn't. To tell you the truth, I'd rather listen to Justin Timberlake sing before I used Wikipeida. That's how terrible it is.

And oil has nothing to do with electrical energy, completely out of it, we were talking about guns and lasers, and they don't run on oil. And the wind up flashlight would last forever if you would replace the bulb and not break it.

Carlos Mencia ownz. I will quote him as I feel. And I know he copied George Lopez; but to tell you the truth, Tigra, I don't give a rat's [wagon]. Carols is the original owner of Dee-Dee-Dee, and you know it, he made it, not George Lopez or any other comedian. And I'd like to see both of you be funnier than him, or any comedian for that matter.

Sorry you failed your project, but that doesn't mean Wikipedia sucks. It means whoever edited that part of the entire site was apparently mis-informed. It's one of the best sites on the internet and has tons of good information.

And no, Carlos Mencia isn't funny. He's unfunny by default because he steals everyone's material. The entire comic community hates his guts because he's stolen all the heavy-hitters material, and even some rather unknown people's material, too. The only reason he even has a show is because he was the closest racially charged comic Comedy Central could find when they needed a quick replacement for Dave Chapelle's show (by the way, HE is funny).

I'd give you a little list of all the comedian's he has stolen from, but it'd just be too long and frankly, I don't think I could find the names of everyone. Just recently, he was outted for stealing from BILL COSBY. One of the most influencial comedians of all time, and he thought he'd get away with it or something...

There is a Cardinal Rule in comedy - If you EVER steal material, you're not funny. You can get away with doing it once and saying "WOW! That is similar! I won't use that joke anymore!", but Carlos Mencia has done that and continued to steal. He stole from Joe Rogan and told him to his face he wouldn't use the material anymore, but sure enough, Joe went to his next show and he was using it.

He's a liar, a theif, and he isn't a good comic. I watch his show and he just isn't good at delivery at all. At least another notorious theif-of-comedy, Dane Cook, is good at delivery.

Edit: And I wouldn't say he's the creator of "DEE DEE DEE", considering it's a heavy play off of "Duh duh" or "Durr errr", which I was saying back in....uhhh...8th grade? Lol.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!