WORST game ever played

World of Warcraft,

Halo 1 & 2,

Lemonade Tycoon.

and runescape to some extent, it is ruined by 12 year olds. ;)

lmao was that actually released or did you just play it on the internet?

iteme3721.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jet Set Radio Future. It came with my X-Box. It just sucks, I wont go into detail, I dont even want to think about it (its just rollerblading and grafiti, pointless, boring, and if you stand still you start dancing which is disturbing to watch IMO)

Thats a shame, because the first one for dreamcast was a great game :(.

I still don't understand why a good portion of the people here hate the the Halo series so much. Yeah, so the campaign can be called "generic" (mostly because every shooter campaign just involves going through areas killing what's in front of you.......so how does that make Halo any worse?), but Bungie was able to FINALLY make an FPS worth playing on a console. The controls work very well, and I can say with confidence that Halo 1's 10 weapons still offer a better experience than other games with 30+ guns. Also, while the story may not be too creative, it still has much more depth to it that other FPSs.

It just seems to me that the Halo-haters on this forum think it's "cool" or something to go against the grain (the game can't be THAT bad if so many people play it constantly, give it up :roll: ) - the only person that I can honestly believe in their dislike is Nadril and he never really made a thorough argument at that, and yet I still believe him more than all you others.

Dude, I used to love Jet Grind Radio.

My friend had a Dreamcast and we were into skating back then, so we played it a lot. It was really fun.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I still don't understand why a good portion of the people here hate the the Halo series so much. Yeah, so the campaign can be called "generic" (mostly because every shooter campaign just involves going through areas killing what's in front of you.......so how does that make Halo any worse?), but Bungie was able to FINALLY make an FPS worth playing on a console. The controls work very well, and I can say with confidence that Halo 1's 10 weapons still offer a better experience than other games with 30+ guns. Also, while the story may not be too creative, it still has much more depth to it that other FPSs.

It just seems to me that the Halo-haters on this forum think it's "cool" or something to go against the grain (the game can't be THAT bad if so many people play it constantly, give it up :roll: ) - the only person that I can honestly believe in their dislike is Nadril and he never really made a thorough argument at that, and yet I still believe him more than all you others.

The bigest reason I dislike the game is because it really is not the kind of game all these people make it out to be.

- it is not the best fps ever.

- it is not a game that really brought anything to the FPS genre except for the thousands of people who would never touch a game but buy an xbox just for this game.

- it is just really.. subpar.

As far as why I think it is subpar:

- Level design. Man... some of the levels are so repetative!. Its like I'm walking through the same place for hours on end (the alien ship in halo 1 anyone). It leaves a lot to be desired.

- as far as the actual gameplay went (fights) they were generaly pretty uninspiring. Maybe this is just from me playing so many *great* PC fps's but they were just not really exciting.

- I didn't like the way health worked in halo 2. I could never really put my finger on it but it was incredibly anoying in multiplayer, you would shoot a person full of lead and they would hide behind a corner for a second (exageration) and be back up to full health.

- As far as multiplayer went that was a fairly average console multiplayer kind of deal. The only reason it got as far as it did was from the ammount of people playing the game. More servers generaly means more of different things to do. However, a lot of people use mod'd xbox's and it ruins the experience sometimes. (no real prevention against that).

The thing is really (the biggest thing) is that it was just a somewhat boring, average fps. I hear people all the time tout the game as "the best FPS ever created" "the best console FPS" "the best game" all kind of titles that aren't anywhere close to it. Part of the reason for disliking it was the hype, they hyped it up so much and it just turned out to be...mehish. If the game was simply an average fps created I wouldn't be so hard on the game but it just is not what people make it out to be IMO.

So yeah, thats why I strongly dislike the game.

btw, I find it kind of funny that I was the only one you semi-belived about it >_>.

Probaly halo and halo 2.

Other than that I've never played many crappy games, mostly learn to stay away from them.

:o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o : HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE HALO AND HALO 2. THEY ARE SOME OF THE BEST GAMES I HAVE PLAYED. MAYBE THE BEST

Most over-rated game series ever when in reality its just a sub-par average FPS with some boring level design.

Oh, and I dislike the general drooling fanboys the game has.

I don't like the drooling fanboys either, but the game is good. It doesn't stink. It is a really good game. A lot of people like it and it is not over rated. I bet more people agree with me rather than you that it is a good game.

Play some good fps's and you'd change your mind.

Also more people agree with me than you think.

I DO agree there are better FPSs..(half life 2)..but Halo and Halo 2 are some of the best I've seen. And seeing as how you judged Halo & H2 on hype in your second quote, I'm doubting you've ever played the game at all.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

As for my worst game..

SHREK:Fairy Tale Freakdown :wall:

This game is a poop stain on the former glory of the GBC. And, the title says Freakdown. This is one case where you CAN judge a book by it's cover..in this case, a poop-stained game cartidge.

FREAKDOWN- The characters LOOK like freaks, PLAY like freaks, have the fighting ability of DRUNKEN FREAKS, and probably Smell like freaks too after they got done wiping poo on your GBC screen. :shame:

Characters: Wait..is that group of 3 or 4 different colors Shrek?

Gameplay: a, b, a, b, <- b....Oh noes! I died! Shrek lit a fart!! Yup, that's the gameplay. Repetitive, uninspiring, and kind of...weird. :-s

Reply Value: Unless you REALLY like looking at graphics that make the Atari 2600 look like a high end PC, don't bother (no offence to atari). As for gameplay, a broken xbox controller could get you more satisfaction.

CONCLUSION:

This game is a greenish brown, stinking, piece of rotten crap on the sidewalk. Don't step in it. -.-

Poor GBC, I knew you well... :boohoo:

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Probaly halo and halo 2.

Other than that I've never played many crappy games, mostly learn to stay away from them.

:o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o : HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE HALO AND HALO 2. THEY ARE SOME OF THE BEST GAMES I HAVE PLAYED. MAYBE THE BEST

Most over-rated game series ever when in reality its just a sub-par average FPS with some boring level design.

Oh, and I dislike the general drooling fanboys the game has.

I don't like the drooling fanboys either, but the game is good. It doesn't stink. It is a really good game. A lot of people like it and it is not over rated. I bet more people agree with me rather than you that it is a good game.

Play some good fps's and you'd change your mind.

Also more people agree with me than you think.

I DO agree there are better FPSs..(half life 2)..but Halo and Halo 2 are some of the best I've seen. And seeing as how you judged Halo & H2 on hype in your second quote, I'm doubting you've ever played the game at all.

I own both games and have played both games. Please don't jump to conclusions just because I don't like the game.

and, ps: I said that even though the game was hyped up to be amazing it was just a mediocre game. I didn't base what I Thought off of hype.

Mine would have to be Spyro: enter the dragonfly

that must be the most stupidest thing i've heard in my life :D Spyro on PS1 for life! i actually jsut got ps1 jstu for that game not too long aog, i give it 1337/10

For ps1 it was good, but the ps2 ruined it

barnstorm1kl6.gif

Thanks to Hardwick246 for the sig

hmm....Anything barbie, my sister FORCES me to play them for her... otherwise my mom kills me... yeah dont make fun of me, i dont want to stop playing gears of war (best ever)

slice82.jpg

Ahrim has huge thighs?
Lego's would be a nice addition to Construction. ^_^

XplodinPenguin.png

this man said he did not like halo, i am angry :evil: because halo is one of the best ever 1st person shooters ever made, granted, the story mode is soooo bad and the cut scenes are terrible, but the multiplayer is the best for competative play, if you want a good fun multiplayer, go for time splitters (future perfect), if you want a gr8 map maker, go for Far Cry (instincts) its great!! \'

YT here, thats yours truely for all you non-interesting peepz out there.

if u like this post replt plz and remember, no swearing, sexualy explicit, racist, etc..... We dont want you getting banned, do we!! -.-

Did that guy serriously just mention Halo, Timespliters (the new one, not even the decent old one) and the bad Far Cry console game as all good Multiplayer choices in one paragraph?

Oh dear... #-o

Man, I don't know what you guys are on but me and my friends played the hell out of Halo 1/2 multiplayer for months, and so did everyone else and their mothers. No it's not the best fps out there but to downright call it the worst game you've ever played? I think y'all are just hopping on the halo-hater bandwagon.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

No. I agree with anyone who said Halo was bad, because it is a very bad game. Overatted, really dumb, and extremely hyped up about nothing. Horrid. I see nothing great about it, especially when I watch my friend play it (He and the other's are obsessed with Halo competitions, so theres a couple of Halo lovers for ya) play it because they say it's the God of games. WRONG!!!!!!! I dislike it because, and here's one fault, in the game you get a flaslight with a battery, WHY NOT A GOD DAMN PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY WITH INFINITE POWER???? THEY GIVE YOU LASERS AND STUFF, WHY NOT THAT???

Oh, and my other reasons are because the storyline is horrible and isn't very fun, I guess, lol. :oops:

EDIT: Their mothers play it? Either they need lives, or you are the biggest exagerater (Spell check please) of all time.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Man, I don't know what you guys are on but me and my friends played the hell out of Halo 1/2 multiplayer for months, and so did everyone else and their mothers. No it's not the best fps out there but to downright call it the worst game you've ever played? I think y'all are just hopping on the halo-hater bandwagon.

Exactly. Me and my mates played Halo 1 weekly for about 3 years. The multiplayer is just, plainly put, pretty excellent, there's no denying that. Who cares about the singleplayer and its lame level-designs (which I agree with wholeheartedly). The multiplayer is where it's at, and the leveldesigns on the multiplayer maps, IIRC, were all pretty unique. Mainly talking about the first Halo now, as we never played Halo 2 that much.

And Nadril, no offence but, as soon as the subject of Halo comes up in any thread, you seem to always be right there whining how excruciatingly terrible it is: and repeating the same reasons over and over again. It's alright man, we get it. You don't like Halo.

2009rb9.jpg

WoW dissapointed me loads, seriously overated thats why im back here on RS but my most recent one-probably GRAW 2. the demo sickened me.

Halo2 is a good game but timesplitters is better.

this man said he did not like halo, i am angry :evil: because halo is one of the best ever 1st person shooters ever made, granted, the story mode is soooo bad and the cut scenes are terrible, but the multiplayer is the best for competative play, if you want a good fun multiplayer, go for time splitters (future perfect), if you want a gr8 map maker, go for Far Cry (instincts) its great!! \'

woot this guy got the idea.

My world rank at Timesplitters:FP- 72

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Exactly. Me and my mates played Halo 1 weekly for about 3 years. The multiplayer is just, plainly put, pretty excellent, there's no denying that. Who cares about the singleplayer and its lame level-designs (which I agree with wholeheartedly). The multiplayer is where it's at, and the leveldesigns on the multiplayer maps, IIRC, were all pretty unique. Mainly talking about the first Halo now, as we never played Halo 2 that much.

And Nadril, no offence but, as soon as the subject of Halo comes up in any thread, you seem to always be right there whining how excruciatingly terrible it is: and repeating the same reasons over and over again. It's alright man, we get it. You don't like Halo.

The threads "Worst game ever", what do you expect me to put? :P :wink:

Nah, its kind of fun to see reactions of fanboys. Like I stated before I'd consider it a very C- kind of game. I just don't really play many bad games though.

Nah, its kind of fun to see reactions of fanboys. Like I stated before I'd consider it a very C- kind of game. I just don't really play many bad games though.

True, this thread is an exception. I wasn't just talking about this thread though.

2009rb9.jpg

True, this thread is an exception. I wasn't just talking about this thread though.

Yeah I know, I just like to overexagerate stuff.

I got another game to add to my list of worst:

WoW

All my friends rave on about how awesome it is - and I'm like "you're all mad - WoW sucks" then one of my mates got me one of those 14 day trials; got 14hrs notched up in WoW; got to lv 12 or something then lost intrest.

Sure enough it's met with "yea the low levels suck but it gets better".

Good work blizard - you created a game which is based purely on people not getting sick of repedative crap for 20 or so levels :uhh:

I got another game to add to my list of worst:

WoW

All my friends rave on about how awesome it is - and I'm like "you're all mad - WoW sucks" then one of my mates got me one of those 14 day trials; got 14hrs notched up in WoW; got to lv 12 or something then lost intrest.

Sure enough it's met with "yea the low levels suck but it gets better".

Good work blizard - you created a game which is based purely on people not getting sick of repedative crap for 20 or so levels :uhh:

Welcome to the world of MMOs :) .

I don't really have any worst games ever played, as I'm not that kind of gamer. But for the short time I played it, I thought Daikatana for my Nintendo 64 was pretty...crappy.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I don't really have any worst games ever played, as I'm not that kind of gamer. But for the short time I played it, I thought Daikatana for my Nintendo 64 was pretty...crappy.

I don't want to be an [wagon] of any kind...

When I reccomended Redsteel, NFS: Carbon (Which are both good games with good storylines...Or gameplay if you count Carbon's racing), and other games, and you said they weren't that great, if not, then not good at all. Anyway, all gamers know there are bad games out there. Even I have my grudges against some games. And I know you do.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I don't want to be an [wagon] of any kind...

When I reccomended Redsteel, NFS: Carbon (Which are both good games with good storylines...Or gameplay if you count Carbon's racing), and other games, and you said they weren't that great, if not, then not good at all. Anyway, all gamers know there are bad games out there. Even I have my grudges against some games. And I know you do.

He means that he just simply doesn't play many games to have a list of them.