WORST game ever played

Genma Onimusha, I got the game with my Xbox when I first got it. Could not understand it, Writing and everything was in japanese.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have any worst games ever played, as I'm not that kind of gamer. But for the short time I played it, I thought Daikatana for my Nintendo 64 was pretty...crappy.

I don't want to be an [wagon] of any kind...

When I reccomended Redsteel, NFS: Carbon (Which are both good games with good storylines...Or gameplay if you count Carbon's racing), and other games, and you said they weren't that great, if not, then not good at all. Anyway, all gamers know there are bad games out there. Even I have my grudges against some games. And I know you do.

He means that he just simply doesn't play many games to have a list of them.

Neither do I, but there is always a bad game here and there :x But I understand. :P

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

[hide]

I don't really have any worst games ever played, as I'm not that kind of gamer. But for the short time I played it, I thought Daikatana for my Nintendo 64 was pretty...crappy.

[/hide]

I don't want to be an [wagon] of any kind...

When I reccomended Redsteel, NFS: Carbon (Which are both good games with good storylines...Or gameplay if you count Carbon's racing), and other games, and you said they weren't that great, if not, then not good at all. Anyway, all gamers know there are bad games out there. Even I have my grudges against some games. And I know you do.

No, they aren't good games. But claiming they are the worst games ever goes a little bit far. I said I really disliked Daikatana, so I guess you can see that as 'the worst I've ever played'. I know there are bad games, but I just prefer to avoid them. Can't mention games I haven't played of course.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Top Gear Daredevil. It was the game that came with my PS2 when i got it. My god it was horrible! There were no races, the only game mode was driving around the different cities and collecting coins in a time limit. *smacks forehead* I sold it to a friend like 2 weeks later for $7.50 lol(thats like 3 pounds). Ripped him off too.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

WoW and CS, sickens me when i come to the internet caf̮̩̉̉ in my town and there is tons of pepole playing WoW and CS!

It pisses me off when i turn on my Battlefield games and they're like= Omg that game sucks dude, play WoW/CS <.<

tifsbti6oi.gif

Here is a NEW addition to Adam's Hall of Suckiness...

Battle Hunter.

I will review this the old way.

GRAPHICS: This thing makes PONG look well designed and graphically advanced for OUR AGE of gaming.

GAMEPLAY: Impossible. All I gotta say. "Hey dude, go colelct this gray steel thing that resembles rotting Dog Crap"

"How do I get that?"

"You must first kill off a whole dungeon of Ninjas, then give me a moon orb and 500 gold"

-.-

REPLAY VALUE: None. Why would you want to replay this?

COMMENTS: A BIG poopstain on the honorable name of Roleplaying Games. No..not just a stain..a SPOT on the HNORPGs. A big spot. A spoit that increases in my mind daily. A stinking, reeking, rotting, BIG spot of ugliness.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

my worst game i've played is wiisports the graphics are terrible!!!

then again the wii is pretty terrible too lol

untitled17gw8ps.gif

Evolution is a philosophy unsupported by the majority of scientific observations whose influence has been a detriment to society and true scientific advancement.

No. I agree with anyone who said Halo was bad, because it is a very bad game. Overatted, really dumb, and extremely hyped up about nothing. Horrid. I see nothing great about it, especially when I watch my friend play it (He and the other's are obsessed with Halo competitions, so theres a couple of Halo lovers for ya) play it because they say it's the God of games. WRONG!!!!!!! I dislike it because, and here's one fault, in the game you get a flaslight with a battery, WHY NOT A GOD DAMN PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY WITH INFINITE POWER???? THEY GIVE YOU LASERS AND STUFF, WHY NOT THAT???

Oh, and my other reasons are because the storyline is horrible and isn't very fun, can't explain why, so Nadril or someone, why do you think I don't like it????? Dumb question, but I seriously am not sure :oops:

EDIT: Their mothers play it? Either they need lives, or you are the biggest exagerater (Spell check please) of all time.

This is the perfect example of someone who is obviously following the crowd in saying "Halo sucks".

Yes, it is one of the most overrated games of all time, but that does not mean it's a bad game. First off, they give you a flashlight with a battery to make it more realistic, and thus, more fun for the gamer. Secondly, that "PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY WITH INFINITE POWER" is not a flaw, what you're looking for is a cheat code. Lasers are often used in futuristic games, and UNSC uses bullets, while the Covenant, the friggin' aliens who are supposed to have lasers, have lasers. Even then, it's plasma, which is not a laser.

The storyline isn't actually that bad, if you really follow it. You can pick up some of the books in Barnes and Nobles, which aren't the greatest in the world, but if you're looking for an alright Sci-Fi novel, there you go.

God, I hate people like you.

style1,Continuum.png

Why is that? So what if the graphics are terrible, it's awesome fun. Graphics, graphics, graphics...Is that all people care about??? (Not everyone, but some 1 million people)...And the Wii rocks...

My worst game ever played, again, is metal gear solid 2. Terrible game. lol.

This is the perfect example of someone who is obviously following the crowd in saying "Halo sucks".

Yes, it is one of the most overrated games of all time, but that does not mean it's a bad game. First off, they give you a flashlight with a battery to make it more realistic, and thus, more fun for the gamer. Secondly, that "PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY WITH INFINITE POWER" is not a flaw, what you're looking for is a cheat code. Lasers are often used in futuristic games, and UNSC uses bullets, while the Covenant, the friggin' aliens who are supposed to have lasers, have lasers. Even then, it's plasma, which is not a laser.

The storyline isn't actually that bad, if you really follow it. You can pick up some of the books in Barnes and Nobles, which aren't the greatest in the world, but if you're looking for an alright Sci-Fi novel, there you go.

Nice try, but you are absolutely 100% wrong. I DON'T LIKE HALO, and I NEVER WILL. Since the beginning, I never liked them. And I knew they had Sci-Fi novels, I've read them. I really just don't like how they reverted the storyline to the game, and I only read them because I wanted to see how the series ends (Like I do with graphic novels) and yet the author still writes more (I won't be reading them). And I've talked to many people that agree when I say this: Halo is futuristic, therefore give us a damn flashlight with infinite power. Even Halo fans themselves have said this to me. Wrong again, I'm not looking for a cheat code. Then, you have guns in the game, which I agree even a while from now we won't be 100% with laser guns like the aliens in the game. So, what have we learned? Hmmm...

1) I've always hated the Halo franchise, even before others said it was bad. I may have read the books, but they weren't the greatest storylines, neither were the games. Never like the game, never will.

2) I wasn't looking for a cheat code. Think about it. The game is set in the future, thus why not have a nce piece of equipment that won't die. Guns are realistic because humanity will not be creating lasers anytime soon.

Oh, let's throw this in, too:

3) I (Being Sephiroth_king) never liked Halo. Never did, never will. Even though I read the books, I never like them, either, only a few parts which wanted me to see how it ends.

Oh, as you said, Continuum, God I hate people like you. Now lets add a little something at the end so we won't fight anymore (Hopefully): God I hate people like you who assume with no proof that I'm a follower.

I am done. If you are going to defend, I'll wait.

P.S. Double post, sorry.

"OoOoO look at mi 1337 Ps3z0r it haz teh ownz0rz graffix!11!"

"Does it play GOOD games?"

"......no..butt da graff1x r purty!!"

"How so?"

"We get 2 c SWEATY BASKETBAL PLAYRZ!!!"

"Sweaty men make you wanna buy a game?"

Ok. End of skit. Anyways..Wii is fine.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

"OoOoO look at mi 1337 Ps3z0r it haz teh ownz0rz graffix!11!"

"Does it play GOOD games?"

"......no..butt da graff1x r purty!!"

"How so?"

"We get 2 c SWEATY BASKETBAL PLAYRZ!!!"

"Sweaty men make you wanna buy a game?"

Ok. End of skit. Anyways..Wii is fine.

*Laughs uncontrollably*

*Still is laughing*

*Catches breath*

*Laughs again*

Wow, that just about sums it up from there.

*Laughs, yet again, uncontrollably*

Cabbella's Big game hunting, very bad stupidest game everrr

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

For the last time, the books are based off the game, not vice-versa =)

Oops, skipped this post. I know they were after, but like I said, still never liked the Halo franchise. :P

Nice try, but you are absolutely 100% wrong. I DON'T LIKE HALO, and I NEVER WILL. Since the beginning, I never liked them. And I knew they had Sci-Fi novels, I've read them. I really just don't like how they reverted the storyline to the game, and I only read them because I wanted to see how the series ends (Like I do with graphic novels) and yet the author still writes more (I won't be reading them). And I've talked to many people that agree when I say this: Halo is futuristic, therefore give us a damn flashlight with infinite power. Even Halo fans themselves have said this to me. Wrong again, I'm not looking for a cheat code. Then, you have guns in the game, which I agree even a while from now we won't be 100% with laser guns like the aliens in the game. So, what have we learned? Hmmm...

1) I've always hated the Halo franchise, even before others said it was bad. I may have read the books, but they weren't the greatest storylines, neither were the games. Never like the game, never will.

2) I wasn't looking for a cheat code. Think about it. The game is set in the future, thus why not have a nce piece of equipment that won't die. Guns are realistic because humanity will not be creating lasers anytime soon.

Oh, let's throw this in, too:

3) I (Being Sephiroth_king) never liked Halo. Never did, never will. Even though I read the books, I never like them, either, only a few parts which wanted me to see how it ends.

Oh, as you said, Continuum, God I hate people like you. Now lets add a little something at the end so we won't fight anymore (Hopefully): God I hate people like you who assume with no proof that I'm a follower.

I am done. If you are going to defend, I'll wait.

P.S. Double post, sorry.

I'm not sure whether you're referring to me assuming you're a follower of God or a "follower" of the Halo "cult". If the former, stfu. If the latter, I wasn't. First off, yeah, the batteries run out of power, like they do in real life. It's making the game more realistic; amazing concept, isn't it? The guns don't run out of bullets or plasma, so why the hell should a battery contain unlimited electrical power?

Secondly, are you saying that just because Halo is set in the future, they should have unlocked the secrets of Pandora's Box and created a weapon/something that never runs out? I'm not physicist, but I'm pretty damn sure it's not within our reach.

Thirdly, if you want to find out the end so badly, just read it through on Wikipedia.

Fourthly, I dislike you.

style1,Continuum.png

Some 007 game for Xbox, I can't remember which one. I only played the multiplayer, but it was horrible compared to GoldenEye. Turns out, the best part of the game is using the grappling hook + low gravity option to play around as spiderman in the maps with lots of buildings.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I'm not sure whether you're referring to me assuming you're a follower of God or a "follower" of the Halo "cult". If the former, [be quiet]. If the latter, I wasn't. First off, yeah, the batteries run out of power, like they do in real life. It's making the game more realistic; amazing concept, isn't it? The guns don't run out of bullets or plasma, so why the hell should a battery contain unlimited electrical power?

Secondly, are you saying that just because Halo is set in the future, they should have unlocked the secrets of Pandora's Box and created a weapon/something that never runs out? I'm not physicist, but I'm pretty damn sure it's not within our reach.

Thirdly, if you want to find out the end so badly, just read it through on Wikipedia.

Fourthly, I dislike you.

Okay, this is the type of person I like to argue with! :wink: You sound just like my cousin.

Firstly, I never said I was the follower of God, although I believe in that, and wasn't reffering to you in a 'Cult." You either a) misconstruted what I was saying, or B) throwing words in my mouth. Take your pick.

Secondly, no crap, batteries run out of power in real life. Again (again), eventually we will come out with a flashlight that has infinite power, (which we virtually already have). For example, I have a wind up one, wind it up for one minute and it has two hours worth of battery life. Then, there's the shake flashlight. Shake it well, it works all day. Basically, infinite power, but you have to shake/wind it. Then, you screwed yourself over when you accidently said in your quote:

The guns don't run out of bullets or plasma, so why the hell should a battery contain unlimited electrical power?

Funny, when you don't check what you say, huh?

YOU are a DEE-DEE-DEE!!!

Again, another quote where you are screwing yourself over:

Oh, it's in our reach. Tasers, there's an example. Erm, lasers are out, and soon, we will figure out a nice version like Halo's. You are right: You aren't a physicist. So have a nice cup of shut the hell up. Pat yourself on the back.

Um, no. Wikipedia sucks, the most unreliable souce on the internet. Reason: People have the ability to edit, causing fake information. I will NEVER use wikipedia. Maybe Sparknotes.

Fourthly, I dislike you.

Love ya, too.

He-he, this is fun.