WORST game ever played

The Reservoir Dogs game. It had graphics like it was made at the same time as the movie. The driving in it was a huge unfunny joke that a drunk uncle tells at a christmas party. The dynamic was so simplistic that it made me want to sue the publishers for the time I wasted downloading it.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The concept of this game is awesome, and id really like to get into the series, but i found Ghost Recon to be a horrible game.

They are extremely too realistic. My guys were dieing within like 3 shots. Ive never experienced a game that takes advantage of real tactics in such a way before. Because of this though, it took me close to 1.5 hours to complete the first level because i had to sneak through. I ended up using my sniper more then anything because each time i went into a clearing, there was about 2 other snipers waiting for me.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Probaly halo and halo 2.

Other than that I've never played many crappy games, mostly learn to stay away from them.

How dare you...... And you have WOW in your sig :/

Just leave and die now please

And that has what exactly to do with this?

I dislike generic shooters, whats wrong with that?

I don't like the drooling fanboys either, but the game is good. It doesn't stink. It is a really good game. A lot of people like it and it is not over rated. I bet more people agree with me rather than you that it is a good game.
nah, actually countless numbers of poeple agree that halo is by far the most overrated game of all time, the only people that disagree are the ones that have never played an actual good FPS. If you want to play a real fps, try half-life, or many others.

Red Faction 2 was a major disappointment for me. RF 1 was great, and I loved it, but the second one was just plain bull crap, it was no longer Red Faction.

I'm going to have to agree with Nad. Halo 1 is the worst game I've ever played.

Not because it's a horrendous game, it's a 70% IMO. But I have a tendancy to play 85%+ games almost exclusively, with the occassional high-70's-lows-80's game.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Starfox Assault. My friends like it, but with horrible controls and a bad third person view, the multiplayer makes halo look good.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

I've loved halo games since i first began playing them. When halo 2 was released, I really didn't like it as much, but now, I love it. I understand why they nerfed the pistol, and the game is still a very great game. I myself can't wait for Halo 3.

w4M8t.png

Guest Cosinus

Tibia - I mean, it's not THAT good.. And the community is utter crap.

Counter Strike: Condition Zero - Faaaailuuuureee.

The Sims - Only made to suck money out of clueless little girls, yuck!

headhunter redemption for the ps2, my brother got it for me for my birthday and i absolutely hated it

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Halo may not be the worst game I've ever played, but it is by far the most overrated.

I have several 'worst' games that I've played, most of which I have deleted before I've even played an hour of them:

Reservoir Dogs - abysmal everything

Scarface - abysmal graphics & non-remappable control system

Silent Hill 4 - abysmal graphics for a game of its time

Divine Divinity - bugged to hell

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - abysmal story, abysmal combat

Wayne's World (SNES) - the most pathetic tie-in game ever, it had nothing to do with the film

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 2.

Just a bad game, overall. Nothing rreally more to say.

And I agree with Nadril, the Halo games are overatted, and people fuss about it too much. I reall don't see the big deal (Although, playing multi- player and online is OK).

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

all stealth games, doshin the giant....what the [bleep] was that all about, wow i'm a giant who can build stuff, turn into an evil giant then destroy it, should be fun, was not fun due to the fact there is no tutorial of any kind, you are just there on an island...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Also i hate all WW2 fps exept the major ones like call of duty.

Also Medievil 2 total war was a let down (not worst game but it should of been better)

iteme3721.jpg

I don't like the drooling fanboys either, but the game is good. It doesn't stink. It is a really good game. A lot of people like it and it is not over rated. I bet more people agree with me rather than you that it is a good game.

Chalk one up for the Halo-haters. Didn't live up to the hype, nor did Halo 2.

its cool to hate halo so im going to say...

Halo 1 and 2... EW nasty games...

actually...

worst game i've actually played...

Madden for the DS

I'd have to say Guild Wars. Not that it was a bad game per se, more that I just can't grasp how it came to be such an immensely popular MMORPG. Granted, I could never actually bring myself to play it very thoroughly. I lost interest after two weeks. But you literally max your character's level in 3 days... and, then what?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the only time you get to meet other players is when you go to a city. So it really felt like a single-player RPG. It is also incredibly linear. Whichever path you took always lead you to either a quest-giver, or a city. No "wandering off on your own to explore" value to it at all.

Oh, and Path Of Neo. "Did I just warp back to 1995?" was my first thought when I played it.

2009rb9.jpg

Er, Runescape.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Jet Set Radio Future. It came with my X-Box. It just sucks, I wont go into detail, I dont even want to think about it (its just rollerblading and grafiti, pointless, boring, and if you stand still you start dancing which is disturbing to watch IMO)

I don't know much about Halo and Halo 2, seeing as how I'm not allowed to buy them...

-.-

...I play the demo for Halo 1 a lot. It's pretty good. Yeah, seems overrated and all that, but I'd give it an eight out of ten. I also like Masterchief.

Guild Wars is good if you want to play along to a good storyline, but I'd pick up WoW after I beat it.

The Sims, played without cheats, totally sucks.

style1,Continuum.png

Mine would have to be Spyro: enter the dragonfly

that must be the most stupidest thing i've heard in my life :D Spyro on PS1 for life! i actually jsut got ps1 jstu for that game not too long aog, i give it 1337/10