Ugafans new goal: 91 runecraft!! Lock Please!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I can do this, laws are so boring, waste of money, and not that much faster than nats.

I'm going to try fires, and if those aren't fun, I'll do nats.

I don't know, I'm not happy with FFL at all.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I don't know if I can do this, laws are so boring, waste of money, and not that much faster than nats.

As i always say pertaining to skills, "if it isnt fun, then it isnt worth doing."

Dont ruin this fun goal with laws if they are boring. Save the money and do nats.

I doubt its too good, but give 99 laws a shot as well, no ess back there.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

As i always say pertaining to skills, "if it isnt fun, then it isnt worth doing."

Dont ruin this fun goal with laws if they are boring. Save the money and do nats.

I doubt its too good, but give 99 laws a shot as well, no ess back there.

99 laws, it's awful.

Like 10 crafters and 2 runners. It's better xp to solo airs.

ugafan2009.png

Wow. This blog is becoming more and more popular by the day. One of my personal favorites, I might add.

If I were you, I wouldn't craft 2 laws per 1 nature. Although Natures can get boring, especially 100,000 of them, I would highly reccomend that you stick with natures for more than 1/3 of the way to 91. Laws really don't give that much more xp per hour and you lose a lot of cash by doing so. I would reccomend that you switch up the numbers to 200k laws and 400k natures, just for the money. Also, I would suggest that you find a way to take a break from runecrafting. You know your favorite (or 2nd favorite) skill, and that's something you should also use. As you mentioned before, Barrows would be great.

Just my two cents,

Pi

Wow. This blog is becoming more and more popular by the day. One of my personal favorites, I might add.

If I were you, I wouldn't craft 2 laws per 1 nature. Although Natures can get boring, especially 100,000 of them, I would highly reccomend that you stick with natures for more than 1/3 of the way to 91. Laws really don't give that much more xp per hour and you lose a lot of cash by doing so. I would reccomend that you switch up the numbers to 200k laws and 400k natures, just for the money. Also, I would suggest that you find a way to take a break from runecrafting. You know your favorite (or 2nd favorite) skill, and that's something you should also use. As you mentioned before, Barrows would be great.

Just my two cents,

Pi

Laws are slow for me. I get so bored I'm only working half the time, and I get the same experiance as nats. I'm trying fires now. They are much more fun. I'm enjoying the skill again. \'

And this is the first day I've rc'ed since Friday. I barrowed a lot of the weekend.(14 runs, ahrim skirt.)

ugafan2009.png

I'm enjoying the skill again. \'

Nothing better than having fun playing the game, eh?

Also, another suggestion would be crafting death runes. While they don't sell for as much as natures, they give better xp that would help immensely in the long run. Just add it to the list of other ways to runecraft. Nats, laws, fires, deaths, and barrows would seem to go well for you.

Have fun,

Pi

Congrats on 75, and luckily you changed your plan.... If a game isn't fun to play anymore then it isn't worth it either.... May I ask this: Is 75 RC really worth it?
I love that big pouch. But, it's always easier to say something is worth it once you have it. I would go for it though. :P

And, to pi, I was considering doing deaths and trading for furies. Only problem is I do not feel like doing that quest. We'll see where it goes.

ugafan2009.png

Wow your doing great :). Keep going man :thumbsup:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

• 1 month later...