Sprichst du deutsch? - Do You Speak German?

Viktorkrum77

after playing for around 5 minutes on the german servers, i learned that ein is on and aus is off. i think. im sure it would help your vocab if you played runescape every day. and i have no clue how to conjugate german verbs or nouns or whatever. i don't even know what conjugate means :oops:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I speak like a sentence, no, and yes. lol

And I believe it's: Sprechen sie Deutsches? for "Do you speak German?"

Yeah, it is. I asked my Parents, and they speak German :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I speak german. When the full version comes out, I will switch to the german version, for the opportunity of learning to write and read in german better. German is my third language, english is the second.

When I started playing runescape about 4 years ago i barely understood english. I quickly improved, partly thanks to runescape - i dont put all the credit on that, tho :). Anyway, it is a nice chance to bind something useful into the generally pointless waste of time of playing runescape.

jaa

You wouldn't use 'sie' in this case.

after playing for around 5 minutes on the german servers, i learned that ein is on and aus is off. i think. im sure it would help your vocab if you played runescape every day. and i have no clue how to conjugate german verbs or nouns or whatever. i don't even know what conjugate means :oops:

'An' is 'on'. :wink:

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Sie is a formal "you", which isn't used in this case because this is definitely informal.

icecube7.jpeg

You will learn the words, not the pronunciation... I have thought of it myself, but I knew I wouldn't learn how to pronounce the words... But still, I would love to at least be able to write in my ancestor's language...

Pronouncing German's easy...It's pronounced as it is written.

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

Hallo! Ich bin mich und viertel Deutsch! Ich liebe Deutschland! Mein Staubsauger hat keine Beine!

hello! I am me and quarter German! I love Germany! My hoover has no legs!

I hope English speakers don't learn German from the game either. And it's good that runescape is spreading. Hopefully, it'll get loads more foreigners. That would be amazing.

cchaosdemonsig.jpg

I find the german servers a bit confusing, proboly because I don't speek any german at all. And is German like, say french or spanish, where verbs are female and male (feninine(sp?) masculane(sp?)) ?

You will learn the words, not the pronunciation... I have thought of it myself, but I knew I wouldn't learn how to pronounce the words... But still, I would love to at least be able to write in my ancestor's language...

Pronouncing German's easy...It's pronounced as it is written.

Tell a Frenchman, he'll punch you :P

Depends on what your native language is..

BTW, good way to learn pronounciation is listening Rammstein and then reading along with the lyrics ::' combine that with your Runescape german vocabulary, and there's your German course :wink:

getfirefoxmo6.gif

Hallo jeder. Ja verwenden wir Deutsche Jargon. Sein waren die gleiche Menge des Jargons, nicht unterschiedliche die. Ich spiele auf deutschen Bedienern. Auf Wiedersehen und danke, Garrett Nichols

In English:

Hello everyone. Yes us Germans do use slang. Its the same amount of slang, were not that different. I play on German servers.

Goodbye and Thank you,

Garrett Nichols

^use a better translator next time

That's definitely not translated through a translator, the grammar is too precise.

ehem... no its not, parts of it are complete rubbish

^use a better translator next time

That's definitely not translated through a translator, the grammar is too precise.

ehem... no its not, parts of it are complete rubbish

Dialects? :-w

I live in northern Netherlands and can barely understand what people say in the southern regions...

getfirefoxmo6.gif

ich weiÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ nicht wie viele deutsche spielen runescape aber, ich war heute im welt 140 und alle haben englisch gesprochen. ok es gab schon ein paar die deutsch gesprochen haben aber nicht viel. meine frage an euch ist, kennt ihr richtige deutsche spieler? und wie veile deutsche gibt es denn in runescape?

english: i dont know how many ppl play runescape but i was in world 140 today and everyone was speakn' english. ok so there were acually a couple ppl speakin german but not very many. i wanna know if ya'll know any real german players in the game and how many do u think there are that play runescape?

*i also think tip.it shuld get german mods so ppl dont have to translate. and maybe even set aside one seperate forum that could be german... *

*but ill stop dreaming cause there arent enough german speakers for that i thnk*

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

Hallo jeder. Ja verwenden wir Deutsche Jargon. Sein waren die gleiche Menge des Jargons, nicht unterschiedliche die. Ich spiele auf deutschen Bedienern. Auf Wiedersehen und danke, Garrett Nichols

In English:

Hello everyone. Yes us Germans do use slang. Its the same amount of slang, were not that different. I play on German servers.

im german and no german would talk like that but nice try. you basicly translated english to german word for word wich doesnt always make sense in german :P

the correct translation would be:

Hallo ihr. Ja wir deutsche verwenden Dialekt/Jargon. Es ist die gleiche menge an Dialekt/Jargon, wir sind nicht so unterschiedlich. Ich spiele auf deutschen servern. Auf Wiedersehen und danke, Garrett Nichols

ich weiÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ nicht wie viele deutsche spielen runescape aber, ich war heute im welt 140 und alle haben englisch gesprochen. ok es gab schon ein paar die deutsch gesprochen haben aber nicht viel. meine frage an euch ist, kennt ihr richtige deutsche spieler? und wie veile deutsche gibt es denn in runescape?

das ist schon bl̮̦̉̉d das da so viele nicht-deutsche rumlaufen aber es gibt halt nicht so viele deutsche in rs. <.<

wenn du kontakt zu anderen deutschen suchst schau einfach mal ins offizielle deutsche rs forum oder auf http://www.scape-board[LikelyScam] das ist ein forum so wie tip.it

There are some German-speaking Runescape players, but its difficult to say how many there are actively playing. On the German Runescape Helpsite we have the hiscores of the German-speaking Runescape players http://www.rscommunity.de you find a German Runescape Helpsite and Forum similar to Tip.it but in the German language (some of the tools can be interesting for the english-speaking players as well).

Es gibt schon einige deutschsprachige Runescape Spieler, aber es ist ziemlich schwierig eine genaue Zahl zu sagen. Auf der Deutschen Runescape Helpsite gibt es eine Rangliste der deutschsprachigen Runescape Spieler http://www.rscommunity.de findet ihr die Deutsche Runescape Helpsite mit Forum, ÃÆÃâÃâähnlich zu Tip.it aber in deutscher Sprache (einige der Tools kÃÆÃâÃâönnten auch fÃÆÃâÃâür englischsprachige Spieler interessant sein).

.: Systemless :.

systemless.png

In English:

im german and no german would talk like that but nice try. you basicly translated english to german word for word wich doesnt always make sense in german :P

thank you! und wir deutschen sind nun mal so

hm, i dont play regularly anymore but got to know a few germans/swiss/austrian while playing. and only one of them knew about the german servers

hui, i missed out on the german forums....