Using the abyss safely!

ostrowidzki1

Firstly, I've seen too many poor rcers die. I'm getting sick of these poor people losing their glories to some noobs who can't make 50-60k on their own!

Lets get to the point now :)

Going down from Edgeville, it's essential to stop at the trees in lvl 2 wild! From this point you can quickly browse for any pkers within your lvl range. Good pkers can spot this technique fairly quick, so don't hesitate to ecto

For those of you who don't know where to stand and watch, this is the spot and be attacking a skeleton for safety(MUST BE STANDING HERE!).

rcsafefa1.th.png

While checking, be sure to be attacking a skeleton (turn auto retalieate off so you have time to scout the pkers). Alway right click the pker (countless times I've seen whole clans standing in 1 spot!). Usually if there's a pker, you have 2 choices that are good in order to avoid death: 1: Hop worlds until it's clear for you 2: Go across the bridge because a lot pkers don't pay attention to this, but beware the pker that watches that part. This may be a tad bit more time consuming, but still fast (I make a trip every 45 seconds).

For those of you who think this is just another noob guide, that's your opinion and I don't care. I've made well over 300k nature runes doing this way and NOT ONCE HAVE I BEEN PKED (except that time I had a bad lag lol)!

What to wear: It's a wise idea to be entering the abyss with high magice def. Wearing black d'hide, bear head, and a mind shield. These are suggested by most players. If you are willing to risk more, wearing the following offers better defense: full Karils, and a crystal shield. High magic lvl and a high def lvl make it so spells will splash a little more often.

Quest requirements for the following items are required: Mind shield (Elemental workshop part 2), Bear head (Mountain daughter), and crystal shield (Roving elves).

THE NOOB LOOK!: Many times have I fallen for a pker pretending to be an rcers (never managed to get me though). There are 2 methods that I do when there is a person looking like this: 1: I keep an eye on that person until I see him/her go into the abyss. If the person does, you're going to be safe most likely. 2: Look the person up to make sure they don't have 85 magic.

*NOTE* If they are standing at the hill, they are not to be trusted!

This never works in popular servers! An example is World 120, rarely anyone there.

*ALSO NOTE* ...I don't act this paranoid, I'm just helping people who have no luck :D

If there are any further questions, just post and I'll post the answers into the guide :)

Ostrowidzki1.png

Most pker stand on the hills that you can't see in the picture, they stand there to hit you right wen your getting upto the mage so theres no where to run once you see them.

It's kind of hard, but you are able to see them all from that point (I should know :anxious: )

Ostrowidzki1.png

I think you should start at that point and inch up until you see one then log/tele or run out. But the pkers are getting more ticky by making them selfs look like noobs but they really have 1k ice bursts, TB a whip hiding in there bag of goodies.

I think you should start at that point and inch up until you see one then log/tele or run out. But the pkers are getting more ticky by making them selfs look like noobs but they really have 1k ice bursts, TB a whip hiding in there bag of goodies.

I added what I think you were trying to say to my guide :)

Ostrowidzki1.png

ostro go into detail on how to avoid pkers, and like how much cash rc makes, and how much fun it is to rc :lol:

Umm...what would you like to know, I talked about everything I could thik about without being long winded

The good thing about being long-winded is that you can make something like this be the summary after a long-winded guide. You could go much more in-depth about runecrafting, dodging abyssal pkers (if there are any tricks to make them look like fools, I want to know), using the abyss most effectively; go all out, and make several summary paragraphs so the ones among us with short attention spans don't need to read it all.

Just an idea.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

you could add that you want as high mage def as possible and still the armous should not be that expensive, because when thay entanglle or TB there is an increased chance of the speels "splashing", and not work giving you time to escape/ kill them :XD:

you could add that you want as high mage def as possible and still the armous should not be that expensive, because when thay entanglle or TB there is an increased chance of the speels "splashing", and not work giving you time to escape/ kill them :XD:

updated :)

Ostrowidzki1.png

...I make a trip every 45 seconds...

Any tips for such a short time? Running all the time and using super energy pots? I think it was taking me more to do a trip when I was runecrafting...

Otherwise, good guide, I hope it helps the scared rcrafters out there ;)

103 combat | 1M+ xp in each skill (lvl73) | 1800+ skill total | quest cape

Level 86 herblore, 85 farming

eh 2/10 no new info, little less detail and info then other guides like this. Alos, i dont think a 60k glory is worth bringing full karils, 400k armour in to protect it.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

There are several things I found odd in your guide:

1) You do not need to stop at level 2 wilderness. That time you are ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅbrowsingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

nice. just afew things

karils + c shield is a complete and utter waste tbh

especially past lvl 120 (pkers uncommon) or below lvl 90 (tbers very rare) its best to just wear no armour to save energy, you still dont get hit much, and most tbers will kill you no matter what you wear if they really want to.

house teletab is best to escape u can tele on 1hp poisond and live. if you have a teletab you are pretty much 100% safe from ancients.

taking a sara brew (4) can help for pkers, 56-64 hp in 1 slot depending on ur hp lvl.

avoid swedish/finnish worlds, tonnes of rc pkers in them.

low numbered worlds but not 18 because it lags, seem to have less rc pkers.

stay out of the way of clan homeworlds. especially if 120+, because you dont get many random 120+ rc pkers, just ones in "nh clans". most low lvl rc pkers are just random ones though so it doesnt really apply to that.

if you go back to own the rc pker, wait in the north or west where they wont look, and pot up + put the 15% attack and str prayers and smite on and turn dds spec on, and spec them out of nowhere, dds rips through mystic and somewhat through ahrim so if you get lucky youll kill them before they teleport or get a chance to eat back up, partly because theyll be on the magic screen with their rc pking spell ready to cast rather than on the inventory to eat up :P also its best to if you take magic protecting armour (karils or dhide) aswell as melee armour (rune is plenty), wear the magic protect armour so they cant freeze/tangle and run, but be ready to put melee armour on.

Great guide and I might use some of those tips myself

However you might want to put in the conclusion that using the Abyss is NEVER 100% safe... But you've reduced it down to 95% safe which is good enough for me

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?