How Do You Spend Your Time (And Money) On RS?

Aking

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this is going to sound stupid compared to all others...

I spend my money changing my gender! I change into a guy, then go hang out for a while with the guys, then if i get called "gay" I switch back... sometimes me and my friend switch genders and go confusing people....

Also for some strange reason, I can't stick with either white or green hair..(right now I have white dreads)

time...

I spend my time on runescape mostly mining, sometimes smithing and crafting... I have been recently getting my range up.. but that's not oging to really happen.

however most of the time if i see my best friend on I'll nab him and we'll be wearing our easter rings infront of fally talking about life and other stuff.

i spend cash while merchanting. other than that i don't really buy much things only if i really need or want it because im poor. if i need food i just fish it my self.

i spend time training...combat and skills. sometime merchanting. talking to friends sometimes.

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

Well, since I just play on my pure these days, I spend the money on arrows, food & equipments. The time spent is normally on raising Range levels or Pking.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Castle Wars. And spinach rolls.

spincah rolls?

you can't even buy them, you only get them from the MOM (mysterious old man) and the drunken dwarf, or any other randokms i've never got 1 from

You get the from Moss Giants as well. Maybe other sources, but I am not sure right now.

spincah rolls?

you can't even buy them, you only get them from the MOM (mysterious old man) and the drunken dwarf, or any other randokms i've never got 1 from

You get the from Moss Giants as well. Maybe other sources, but I am not sure right now.

yeah but still my fact is that you can't even buy it

spincah rolls?

Well... Some people will sell them to you when they have them... But I guess we are going a little off topic here.

spincah rolls?

Well... Some people will sell them to you when they have them... But I guess we are going a little off topic here.

wow, big qoute when you open it out. anyway i'm talking about buying them except other players

I'm currently spending allot of my time fletching.

When I'm not fletching I like to mine or go to some (house) partys of friends.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

I use to spend my money on NOTHING but skilling. However recently I've radically changed my playing style so I am buying the full packet: Barrows sets, super sets, prayer pots, sharks, everything you need to kill the dangerous monsters in rs & barrows

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )