My pvp vids, by the #1 ags rusher.(VID 2 out!)

Video 2

[yt]wfxH1vzsl_U[/yt]

My original post.

This video will contain hits you never thought to be possible, and includes several onehitter

\'

Without further ado, here it is:!

http://files.filefront.com/pvpvid1bestr ... einfo.html

Youtube

[yt]4VnPxRepfYw[/yt]

Rate it, but please, do not flame.

I pray that title is self proclaimed otherwise pking standards have fallen through the floor.

I just laughed so at hard how much you slowed down the video for that KO with the person in summoning cape. :lol: :|

6.5/10 but 7/10 for making me lol.

randomkcopyq.png

I pray that title is self proclaimed otherwise pking standards have fallen through the floor.

I just laughed so at hard how much you slowed down the video for that KO with the person in summoning cape. :lol: :|

6.5/10 but 7/10 for making me lol.

Meh if you count it with the highest mage spell+ags spec, i definately am ::'

Thanks for the replies so far guys.

could of made the video end better than just cutting off :wall:, any chance you'd include rushing voiders in video 2?

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

2/10 - The music was good and the editing was decent, maybe one or two clips could of been cut down to fit more clips in, but in terms of actual clips its boring just to see you blitz/barrage then click attack, and also you're 124 something ftp combat yet your rushing people who are 110, also maybe if you stayed the whole fight instead of running/tabbing after you rush might be a bit better, and then onto this whole "Best ags rusher" When you've only been pking for so long, people have been rushing since old wildy and still doing it, but they rush people who had torags obby shield whip etc. while you're taking maybe 5 out of 20 clips that have OHKOs in them, and proclaiming your the best ags rusher, But if you were to make a future video i'd like to see more hybirding and different setups then Cast Ice Blitz/Barrage -> Guyindharoks, Attack Guyindharoks. I'd say also try rushing with different weapons but then you'd lose the whole aspect of ags rushing, maybe a possible blitz/barrage then switch to vesta armour would look cool, anyhow, gg on the kills and gl in future

Limewire54reasonsforlovesignature.png

Avatar and Signature made by myself :P

2/10 - The music was good and the editing was decent, maybe one or two clips could of been cut down to fit more clips in, but in terms of actual clips its boring just to see you blitz/barrage then click attack, and also you're 124 something ftp combat yet your rushing people who are 110, also maybe if you stayed the whole fight instead of running/tabbing after you rush might be a bit better, and then onto this whole "Best ags rusher" When you've only been pking for so long, people have been rushing since old wildy and still doing it, but they rush people who had torags obby shield whip etc. while you're taking maybe 5 out of 20 clips that have OHKOs in them, and proclaiming your the best ags rusher, But if you were to make a future video i'd like to see more hybirding and different setups then Cast Ice Blitz/Barrage -> Guyindharoks, Attack Guyindharoks. I'd say also try rushing with different weapons but then you'd lose the whole aspect of ags rushing, maybe a possible blitz/barrage then switch to vesta armour would look cool, anyhow, gg on the kills and gl in future

She said no flaming. :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

She said no flaming. :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

I'm not flaming? I'm giving a rating and saying how it could be improved? :-#

Limewire54reasonsforlovesignature.png

Avatar and Signature made by myself :P

It's a he.

Looks sexy bruno but ya, you should be killing some people with skull torags and stuff.

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

8/10

Very nice. I would like to see more of K0ing people your level. True PKing died anyways, no there is no more no honor. Its just normal PvP. You'd be crazy to go "honor" now anyways. :(

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

It wouldn't be that bad if you didn't use melee protect all the time. I mean cmon, I don't think one of the people you killed even got a chance to hit you, why use melee protect? Just to rub it in their faces more? :shame:

No because there are 1000s of people standing around with d claws. And I know better than you do that you can die in seconds from full hp :twss:

Btw thanks nicrune

So did you ever end up getting married? :P

Good job though, I love the video. Whens the next one!! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!! lol

9/10 though I love PJ'in vids (no sarcasm intended)

Apparently, my signature was to big.

lame. you people annoy the [cabbage] out of me on pvp always taking my 2-4 sharks. geeez agree to some 1v1's and actually duke it out for a kill.

-10/10

shame shame.

what world do u use btw? ive gotta tech. worked out great for ahrims+melee pray. its called range :mrgreen: