TIP.IT MAKING ME GO TO RUNEHQ? WHY?

guano

wtf :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

answer: if ur not joking then go to tech and computers you proberly have some sort of hq virus :roll:

real answer:ur tiny brain has got so bored with rune hq that you decided to troll tipit

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

i am user of tipit i am doing a quest and in the middle of it and tip.it is not working and when i keep refreshing it send me to runehq

right u get redirected whenever u load up tipit :roll: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

how did you sign up :wall: :wall: :wall: =D> #-o #-o #-o

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

i am user of tipit i am doing a quest and in the middle of it and tip.it is not working and when i keep refreshing it send me to runehq

right u get redirected whenever u load up tipit :roll: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

i have bookmark to forum but i never write i only read and it works but u try it www.tip.it notworking and ifu refresh manyy times it goes to runehq

my frend's bat lays eggs

i have bookmark to forum but i never write i only read and it works but u try it http://www.tip.it notworking and ifu refresh manyy times it goes to runehq

how did you get to the forum in the first place :roll: :roll: :roll:

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Try a different browser, clear your history, virus scan your computer. Whatever.

And fishie, you're not really being helpful, just giving annoying and unhelpful 'answers'. You tell him to gtfo, but you're not really a pleasant addition to the forums either.

2dvjurb.png

Go to the top and click on the Rune Tips logo. This is currently a redirection issue among other things so this will bring you there.

i click the logo at very top but still showing server not found

my frend's bat lays eggs

Try a different browser, clear your history, virus scan your computer. Whatever.

And fishie, you're not really being helpful, just giving annoying and unhelpful 'answers'. You tell him to gtfo, but you're not really a pleasant addition to the forums either.

http://[/url]

[url=http://www.tip.it]http://www.tip.it tell me wat u see

my frend's bat lays eggs

Go to the top and click on the Rune Tips logo. This is currently a redirection issue among other things so this will bring you there.

i click the logo at very top but still showing server not found

so it doesnt take you to runehq now! :wall:

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

iam not stupid!!! i keep pressing f5 over and over and it tkaes me to runehq and i never go to taht site

Ya, we all know pressing F5 like a mad man will magically make the server fixed.

i am haf way in middst of doing a quest & i cant cuase i was using tip.it quest guidee and i haf to find another website if tipit doentst come online in 10 mins

my frend's bat lays eggs

how did you get to the forum in the first place :roll: :roll: :roll:

gtfo u idiot

Please shut up. The forums are hosted on a different server than the main site, and the site is, in fact, suffering some downtime at the moment. Only thing that you can do it wait it out, I'm afraid. If you want the quest guide, you could try Searching google (replace cooks assistant with whatever quest it is you're looking for), and then viewing their cached page until the site is back up.

i am stupid!!! i keep pressing f5 over and over and it tkaes me to runehq and i never go to taht site

Ya, we all know pressing F5 like a mad man will magically make the server fixed.

i am haf way in middst of doing a quest & i cant cuase i was using tip.it quest guidee and i haf to find another website if tipit doentst come online in 10 mins

how is that related to you getting put onto runehq :roll:

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Panic! On the Tip.it Forums

Sorry, I just had to say that. :lol: Guys, just be patient while the crewbies and other staffies fix the site. It will be fixed as soon as possible. Ranting about it will actually increase the amount of time it will take to fix the site as they have to answer to the user's queries as well.

j0xPu5R.png

First things first, Fishy shut up, if your not gonna help then leave. He was asking a question and is expecting an answer.

On-topic: I'm having the same problem too but I can't get to the calcs. I'd use zybez if you don't want to use runehq. Hope I helped ::'

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence