Rate my account

I made the account on year 2006 but started to use as my "main" account on 2007 when I quited my first account.

The account used to be level 3 skiller but I took combat so I could do Castle Wars also I got sick of people calling me a noob.. :wall:

EDIT: 68 P2P / 67 F2P combat

[hide=Outfits]rateoutfitkg1.png[/hide]

[hide=Stats]ratestatsjb1.png[/hide]

[hide=Bank, tab #1]ratetab1ah6.png[/hide]

[hide=Bank, tab #2]ratetab2hk4.png[/hide]

[hide=Bank, tab #3]ratetab3dw1.png[/hide]

[hide=Bank, tab #4]ratetab4mx1.png[/hide]

[hide=Bank, tab #5]ratetab5el1.png[/hide]

[hide=Bank, tab #6]ratetab6bm3.png[/hide]

[hide=Bank, tab #7]ratetab7nn6.png[/hide]

[hide=Bank, tab #8]ratetab8er8.png[/hide]

[hide=Bank, tab #9]ratetab9kw3.png[/hide]

[hide=Please think of vote before open this!]Got this June 4, 2008 :cry:

My friend reported me... :wall:

rate1tj2.png[/hide]

Im not going to sell my rares... They WILL go up in the next few years, if not atleast there is always junk trades..

Erm.. Buy runes? :|

Im not going to sell my rares... They WILL go up in the next few years, if not atleast there is always junk trades..

Erm.. Buy runes? :|

sell the dragon because it is dropping and it is overrated as an armour set. train to 70 range and and buy 80 mage. get your buyable stats like herblore and construction up to 50/55/60+ and use all them charms for 20 summoning. keep the rares because santa hats are rising dramaticaly atm but idk about the mask because i dont keep track of price. overall 7/10 its quite a good acount with a nice 30m+ and almost 99 wc :thumbsup:

p.s buy dragon axe because they've hit a low and i dont think that they can drop any further.

dragon drops:21 axes 7 med 2 chains 1 skirt

gwd drops:bandos:2 hilt 3 plate 6 tasset 2 boot

armadyl:2 helm 1 skirt (all 3 drops were 80 ppl split)

dag kings: 9 zerkers 15 warrior 21 axes 3 seers 3 muds

barrows drops:87

99 magic going for 99 construction.

Stats are mediocre, only decent thing about the bank is the rares and dragon. 5/10. :)

I completely agree with this statement, but I'll give you a 6/10.

sell the dragon because it is dropping and it is overrated as an armour set. train to 70 range and and buy 80 mage. get your buyable stats like herblore and construction up to 50/55/60+ and use all them charms for 20 summoning. keep the rares because santa hats are rising dramaticaly atm but idk about the mask because i dont keep track of price. overall 7/10 its quite a good acount with a nice 30m+ and almost 99 wc :thumbsup:

p.s buy dragon axe because they've hit a low and i dont think that they can drop any further.

Construction? No way.. Waste of money as I wont be using Barrows or making tabs or even use altar..

Summoning? I don't know how to and wont bother to find out.

Herblore? Maybe..

Sell Dragons or rares? Nope, I wont do that and I know the prices dropping ALOT - Been actively playing since 2003 and checking prices for everything always

30M+? Nope, its 45M+ ;)

Dragon hatchet? Nope... Rune is faster because Dragons speed changes too much and way more slow on Willows.

Construction? No way.. Waste of money as I wont be using Barrows or making tabs or even use altar..

Summoning? I don't know how to and wont bother to find out.

Herblore? Maybe..

Sell Dragons or rares? Nope, I wont do that and I know the prices dropping ALOT - Been actively playing since 2003 and checking prices for everything always

30M+? Nope, its 45M+ ;)

Dragon hatchet? Nope... Rune is faster because Dragons speed changes too much and way more slow on Willows.

Rune hatchet faster than dragon? No it isn't. :lol:

And you should really consider Summoning, at least over Herblore. It is such a diverse skill and helps pretty much every other skill in terms of training.

Proof?

Take Dragon hatchet and go to Willows, chop 20 minutes - do same with Rune hatchet..

Summoning.. I know it helps you but I want to remain low combat, for now atleast.. 8-)

rune axe is not faster than dragon. At all.

7/10

Agreed. I have 99 woodcutting and i know the difference between rune and dragon.

I would buy a dragon axe, and after 99 woodcutting, sell it and get some money back. No need for dragon after 99(At least what i think)

Overall the account is good. The stats could use some work, but all and all, as long as your happy with the account, thats all that matters.

6/10 overall, keep up the good work.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

7/10 for account - 5 for saying Dragon Axe is slower then rune axe. #-o I'm kidding, I don't rate on stupidity.

You do have a fair bit of cash on your account, but to be serious, your skills are awfully unbalanced.

Very, very nice Woodcutting and Firemaking, though. :)

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

7/10 for account - 5 for saying Dragon Axe is slower then rune axe. #-o I'm kidding, I don't rate on stupidity.

You do have a fair bit of cash on your account, but to be serious, your skills are awfully unbalanced.

Stupidity? I have tried Dragon hatchet and I feel its total slower than Rune axe.. I feel that the speed of Dragon hatchet changes for some reason all the time..

For Dragon hatchet it takes 2-5 seconds to get 1 Willow log and for Rune hatchet its ~2-3 seconds, I don't know but thats how it is.. Don't say Im stupid :?

"awfully unbalanced"? Explain.. :|

Stupidity? I have tried Dragon hatchet and I feel its total slower than Rune axe.. I feel that the speed of Dragon hatchet changes for some reason all the time..

For Dragon hatchet it takes 2-5 seconds to get 1 Willow log and for Rune hatchet its ~2-3 seconds, I don't know but thats how it is.. Don't say Im stupid :?

Dragon axe is faster rofl. I'm 99 Woodcutting, Dragon axe is like 10% faster, And you can't go buy how long it takes to cut 1 log lmao.

Nice though, 7/10.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Dragon Hatchet is 15% faster then Rune. If you use both for around an hour you can definitely feel the exp rate change.

Yeah, calling you stupid was unnecessary, sorry about that.

Basically all of you member stats, apart from fletching are relatively low, that's all I'm saying.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Keep your rares, but the chain should go and that money should go towards buyable skills(at least 50 con, mounted glory/altar/portal chamber is REALLY useful for farming or questing...or anything really). At least get all your stats in the high scores, doesn't take much and you will benefit from them. Summoning is awesome, how can you go wrong with teleports and familiars that catch more fish while you fish?

6/10.

You are not your 99s. You are not your cashpile.

9693rk.png

Quited isn't a word. It's I quit, we quit, they quit, we are quitting, we are going to quit, we shall quit, let's quit, when will we quit, why would we quit, whats the point of quitting, etc.

u3h.png

6/10, + 1 out of sympathy for being perm'd 7/10

Haha, extra points :twisted:

Quited isn't a word. It's I quit, we quit, they quit, we are quitting, we are going to quit, we shall quit, let's quit, when will we quit, why would we quit, whats the point of quitting, etc.

Well.. Im not speaking English as my own language so.. Don't mind my spelling errors, please. :roll:

legends cape would go better with the outfit with drag and santa on :twss: 8/10 :twss:

Yeah, too bad I have 57 Quest Points and I hate quests over everything.. :wall: