[Ginger Warrior's Blog!]���¢�¢â�š�¬���¦���¢�¢â�š�¬���¦[90/99 Woodc

BlogBanner.jpg

GuardDead.jpg

HYT! Welcome to ma blog! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll keep this intro short. ::'

I started RS in January 2006. I was instantly addicted to it, this was like nothing IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d ever seen before so I just fell in love with it! It wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t long before I persuaded Mc to join up, and I got members in just a month after! From there, we both found Tip.It, which I joined in July 2006, and in May 2007 I was offered a place as a Crewbie, an offer I took with much delight. The work can be quite dominating and thereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s constantly new challenges, but I love it and I hope I serve Tip.It well! :)

If you try and talk to me on clan chat ("Lightning"), or in-game, you'll notice I can be quite distracted. Usually, I'm listening to the greatest BBC Radio1, but I might also be watching something on YouTube or on Bebo or the like. So don't be offended if I can seem a bit vacant at times.

Ginger_warr.gif

ginger_warr.png

Last Level Up:

Woodcutting90.png

[hide=My Current Goals][hide=99 Woodcutting/Firemaking]99 Woodcutting/Firemaking

I've decided it's time to dedicate myself to another long-term goal - one that can't be disrupted by an increase in popularity, or fluctuations in the market, or whether or not I can spend a full two hours on the computer. I have two options really; fishing, and spend the money from that on some nice things, or Woodcutting, using the logs I chop on the way to get 99 Firemaking too (great for my hair colour \'). Woodcutting wins by a clear mile.

I'll be training with other Lightning chat users outside the Barbarian Outpost with my trusted Rune Axe (tried Dragon once... it's not worth the hype). If people want to talk to me and give me something to do while cutting, I'd be much appreciative! I'll be banking the willow logs through the Barbarian Outpost's Bank Deposit Box, and then training Firemaking some place later (probably Grand Exchange... but who knows?) by selling the willows, and buying enough maples instead.

It's 126,000 willow logs to 99 Woodcutting, and 82,000 maples to 99 Firemaking. In the meantime, here's the goal signatures:

Ginger_Warr.png126K.png

Ginger_Warr.png82K.png

Until next time; happy RuneScaping...[/hide][hide=Guardians of Fate (application postponed until next month)]Guardians of Fate

After listening time and time again how Mc90123 has gotten mega rich through monster drops, and hearing how wonderful the GoF community is, I've decided I want to work to become a member of the monster hunting clan. Last week's updates on Unbalanced trading made me change my mind, but today's (17th December) accouncement convinced me Monster Hunting can still be very much alive.

From what I understand, the following criteria need to be met:

Ginger_Warr.png

Ginger_warr.png

Ginger_warr.png

Ginger_warr.png

Ginger_warr.png

Ginger_warr.png

I shouldn't have too much trouble having people vouch for me, so hopefully I'll be accepted since I agree with all their fair rules.

Defence80.jpg

EDIT: GoF changed their requirement to level 70 Prayer following the gravestone update.

EDIT: Goal achieved in time, but I couldn't get any vouchers. I'll get these vouchers sometime in the nest three weeks, and apply for Gof on the 7th February.[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Past Goals]

[hide=99 Cooking (Completed 6th August)]The noobish 99 Cooking cape! Wooo!

Not exactly ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅrevolutionaryÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always loved reading your posts. :) If you want to chat, feel free to add me. :D

I am in world 92 at the moment though due to RC Pkers, so I had to switch out of world 99. <.< Good luck with all your goals. :)

EDIT: I am going for 99 Construction! I hope you accomplish your fishing so you can get 99 Construction! It's the best skill. :)

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Ooo..Good luck on 99 Cooking! I don't know how anyone can get that without dying of boredom (like me :lol:). Have fun at it!

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

I always loved reading your posts. :) If you want to chat, feel free to add me. :D

I am in world 92 at the moment though due to RC Pkers, so I had to switch out of world 99. <.< Good luck with all your goals. :)

EDIT: I am going for 99 Construction! I hope you accomplish your fishing so you can get 99 Construction! It's the best skill. :)

Lol I've seen you about. Weren't you that nutter who wrote a whole sticky/announcement thing on the Forum Discussion board listing absolutely everything you could wish for about the forums? I remember being like: :shock: wow! Nice to know I'm wubed anyway ::'

I'll check by your blog sometime for some tips on Construction :wink: sorry to hear about those RC Pkers BTW. I wasn't snaring them for fun yesterday... honest! :anxious:

Goodluck on your goal of 99 Cooking! :thumbsup:

The world I'm on varies but I'm usually on world 77, 78 or 79, if you want you can add me and give me a HYT ::'

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Lol I've seen you about. Weren't you that nutter who wrote a whole sticky/announcement thing on the Forum Discussion board listing absolutely everything you could wish for about the forums? I remember being like: :shock: wow! Nice to know I'm wubed anyway ::'

I'll check by your blog sometime for some tips on Construction :wink: sorry to hear about those RC Pkers BTW. I wasn't snaring them for fun yesterday... honest! :anxious:

Haha! Yup, that was me. It's still not totally finished. :-$

Those Pkers do get annoying at times. Sometimes I just mess with them and run at them with my pic axe. They freak out which is very funny seeing as I have no armour and they have Ice Barrage. :XD:

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

I wasn't tbing them either *whistles* :^o

Haha! Yup, that was me. It's still not totally finished. :-$

Those Pkers do get annoying at times. Sometimes I just mess with them and run at them with my pic axe. They freak out which is very funny seeing as I have no armour and they have Ice Barrage. :XD:

*doubles over laughing*

Now I see why they pick on defenceless RCers and not the big boys of the Wildy!

Anyways it's like 2am here so if no-one minds I'm off. I'll be back tommorow with a pic of my bank (mostly trash :XD:) and a layout of my wannabe-house.

Caio!

GOOOOODDDDDLLLUUCCCKKK!!!eleveN11@@! :anxious: :pray: =D> :mrgreen:

Oh and btw I didnt know you liked Castle Wars so much, so come play a few games when you get tired of cooking.

Low_C.png

Oh and btw I didnt know you liked Castle Wars so much, so come play a few games when you get tired of cooking.

So you like CW huh? Hmm... I'd love a game, and I think I may have a proposition for you! :) (not that kind ;D)

Not able to get a piccy of my bank up ATM since Mc's being so bloody pedantic about things, but I managed to get my house layout done thanks to the planner on RS B&Bs. I know I'm too nooby for that right now, but that's gonna be my layout when I get 99! ::'

So you like CW huh? Hmm... I'd love a game, and I think I may have a proposition for you! :) (not that kind ;D)

Not able to get a piccy of my bank up ATM since Mc's being so bloody pedantic about things, but I managed to get my house layout done thanks to the planner on RS B&Bs. I know I'm too nooby for that right now, but that's gonna be my layout when I get 99! ::'

*Cough* Ahem, if you choose to give me low quality small images then I can't do anything about that, it's your look out :P.

hey gin

i met you during kings ransom.thought i recognised you so i erm,gave out information to see if he replyed since he posted on the thread.

good luck with 99 cook.no doubt youll blaze through it.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Always like seeing your posts and that awesome sig. ToS ftw. :D

99 cooking should come fast. :)

I know! I want one on the Wii, there's rumours there's gonna be one but I can't see anything except titles for the PlayStation. Which is so unfair! Someone should go round to Namco and shout at them... :(

Updated blog to include my bank. Yes, it's full of junk I pick up from monsters I kill. I know I need them for something, I just never get round to actually using them. :|

Nearly halfway :). Like I said earlier, nub bank :P.

This userbar, which I've placed twice in my blog so no-one (unless they're blind) can miss. I will place it here again just in case you're stupid:

ginger_warr.png

wanna sell palm papaya and calquat seeds? =D

For a fellow Tip.It Skiller like you, sure! :wink:

How do these prices sound?

Palm = 70K

Papaya = 40K

Calquat = 40K

I wanna keep one each for myself, so I'll sell four palm seeds, two papaya and a calquat.

4 x 70K = 280K

2 x 40K = 080K

1 x 40K = 040K

Total = 400K

If you wanna negotiate, just reply here.

Ahem:

th_92cook.gif

And all the userbars have been updated, including the percentage bars. I passed 90 Cooking the other day, so it thought that deserved a mention in my blog. You'll find a nice pretty userbar on the front page. Hopefully that userbar will be saying "Cape owner" by the end of the next week! ::'

From yesterday:

th_46hunter.gif

th_94cooking.gif

And from Tears of Guthix today:

th_46slayer.gif

Grats on 93, time to update your user bar again :P.

Already done neeb! And I soo would have ownt you if I had the same as you in TOG today! You had 92, I had 80 with 100 QP less. I easily beats you and you know it! :P