090605150801.png

090605150804.png

090605150807.png

090605150813.png

090605150815.png

090605150816.png

090605150819.png[/hide]

Current Goals:

[hide=99 Slayer]I'm not playing much anymore, so this will be a very gradual goal. I'll do maybe 1-2 tasks a day, 3-4 if I have the time and will to do so.

Peronix.png

Levels:

85slayerq.png[/hide]

[hide=All 80+ Stats]This is going to take a lot of time and money. Not looking forward to training hunter. Or mining. Or herblore. Oh who am I kidding, I hate all of these skills. It's why they're so low.

Peronix.png

Peronix.png

Peronix.png

Peronix.png

Peronix.png

Peronix.png

Levels:

None yet.[/hide]

Past Achievements:

[hide=]99s:

Cooking_cape(t).gifAttack_cape(t).gifFletching_cape(t).gifFiremaking_cape(t).gifRanging_cape(t).gifHitpoints_cape(t).gif

Runecraft_cape(t).gifStrength_cape(t).pngDefence_cape(t).gifMagic_cape(t).gifPrayer_cape(t).gif

Other Achievements:

Fire_cape.gifQuest_point_cape.gifKaramja_gloves_3.gifVarrock_armour_3.gifExplorers_ring_3.gifFremennik_sea_boots_3.gif

Falador_shield_3.gifSeers_headband_3.gif[/hide]

Notable Drops:

[hide=]I have none of the pictures from these drops, I'll add some as I get more.

Dragon: Boots 3x, Left Half 2x, Claws 2x, Shard 1x, Med 1x

Slayer: Mauls 6x, Black Masks 3x

Other: Godsword Shard 1x[/hide]

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I randomly decided to go KQing with someone. I didn't really know them, but they seemed nice enough. First time there, and I was a nervous wreck. Stupid cowardly me :roll: We got 6 kills in before I needed to go.

Ugh... sorry I haven't updated my blog in the last few days. I haven't had much free time lately, what with school and all of the miscellaneous things that seem to come up on a near daily basis.

Nothing new to report, unfortunately. Had barely enough time today to clear some stuff out of my bank (freed up 3 or so rows, man I had a lot of junk!), and do tears of Guthix. I did set a new personal best, though ::'

144tearsvo1.png

Bump

No posts since 93 fm = kind of depressing :(

C'mon, gimme a post or two, everyone knows 95-97 of a skill goal is the hardest. Probably harder than getting to 92 and realizing you're only halfway. And firemaking is especially boring :wall:

Thanks guys for your support :)

I got another 200k exp since the last post... and my, the anticipation is killing me. Guess whoever in blogscape chat who said 95-97 of a skill goal is the hardest was 100% right. It seems like I should be very close when in fact I'm 30% away from my goal. Time to go grind some more... I'll probably have 96 by the next post.