~ Peronix's Blog ~ 85/99 Slayer ~

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I can hardly wait. That's why I'm nolifing this so much. Then after I train 91-99 with solo nat crafting I'll have the money for a few VERY expensive 99s which is very exciting. I could just ZMI my way all the way to 99 and it'd go a lot faster, but I don't see why I should waste 91-99 on that when there isn't anything good after 91 except the cape.

6 more weeks or less to go ::'

Nice New Sig :wink:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

anyone that levels rc is a god to me, and ur getting a 99! I love you!

might if I add you to my blog list

[http] Peronix's blog to (another) 99 and it's rc[/url]

Peronix's blog to 99 and it's rc

peronix if thats okie?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

230k exp today.

Could have gotten more, but ran out of ess and it took a while to sell runes.

Also bought ahrims and infinity boots with the ~6m in profits, along with 60k more pure essence. 2m in cash left.

Still have a fair few runes I didn't sell.

Good luck getting 99, i'm also working on this, but only with abyss. Btw do you loose a lot of cash with zmi? I might do that if i dont loose money :-$

No, you don't :)

After crafting 50k ess there, which was 4.75m, I sold the runes and ended up with 10m+; and I haven't even sold all of the runes. Of course, that's at my level. Lower levels get less of the high end runes.

Edit: Just noticed the dates in my blog were off. Fixed.

Good luck getting 99, i'm also working on this, but only with abyss. Btw do you loose a lot of cash with zmi? I might do that if i dont loose money :-$

After crafting 50k ess there, which was 4.75m, I sold the runes and ended up with 10m+; and I haven't even sold all of the runes. Of course, that's at my level. Lower levels get less of the high end runes.

And why the hell i'm still runecrafting nature rune? With 75 rc i might not loose money..got to do lunar quest too.. Thx for the help!

oie_080707215636np9.png

And why the hell i'm still runecrafting nature rune? With 75 rc i might not loose money..got to do lunar quest too.. Thx for the help!

No problem, but nats are a lot better money/hour. As you can see I did 75-82 with them. (nevermind the fact that ZMI came out when i was 80 rc :-$) Although, by my estimations of how long ZMI will take me to get to 91 + the profits I will make vs the time abyss rcing will take me + profits ZMI comes out on top, abyss still isn't a bad way to go.

Whoa. You're going crazy fast. :shock:

Yeah, I think I'm addicted to RCing now :?

I've always liked the skill, but then I've always said to myself "stop moneymaking and work on your goals ffs...", but now that It's my main goal... :wink:

Whoa. You're going crazy fast. :shock:

Yeah, I think I'm addicted to RCing now :?

I've always liked the skill, but then I've always said to myself "stop moneymaking and work on your goals ffs...", but now that It's my main goal... :wink:

Exactly what happened to me. :XD: