Stewie�s blog: 99 fm, 1800 total, 277 qp, diaries done! =D

Hello, Im Stewie3985 on RuneScape and this is my

EVIL blog on burning down the G.E.!

Last updated on 5 february 2009: Latest news last page!

Current Firemaking level: 99! Goal completed!

Current status: P2P.

[hide=happy newyear!]fmlevel99testzg2.jpg[/hide]

The goal

stewie3985.png

My current levels

stewie3985.png

I just (31 decembre) advanced a Firemaking level. I have reached level 99!

fmlevel99pj8.jpg

My house

I am currently level 75 construction and bought all things up to that level in my house. Now that I quit training construction, I want to show you my final lay-out! ::' If you want to see my house ingame, just ask me here.

[hide=House plan]Ground floor

housegrflld1.png

First floor (note: I didn't build the third combat room (with a cross), because of the room limitation)

housefiflvk1.png

Dungeon (note: I didn't build the rooms with a cross, because of the room limitation)

housedupf0.png[/hide]

[hide=New formal gardens]housegleftwg6.png

housegrightql7.png[/hide]

Stats at the start of this blog

statsmy8.jpg (270 quest points and 3 completed diaries at that moment)

Firemaking level when I started my goal (1 septembre): 70

Amount of maple logs to burn by then: 90,000

Firemaking level when I started this blog (8 novembre): 92 (I already have my favourite tool, the Inferno Adze.)

Amount of maple logs to burn by then: 45,000 (Halfway there, w00t!)

Lets begin with some notes

-Excuse me if I make (or already made) some grammar mistakes and used wrong words, English is not my native language. If you find some errors, Ill correct it.

-Although I seem new on this forum (only a few posts), Ive actually been here since january and I read a lot here, but didnt reply very often.

-Ill try to update the title and my progress after every day I trained firemaking. :)

-Please take the time to leave a message. I would really appreciate that. ::'

The blog title explained/ short story

The G.E., a blessing or a curse? To me it had more disadvantages than advantages, where are the good old days of trading face to face? To solve this problem, I'm trying to burn the whole place down with a massive amount of 90,000 pieces of destruction/maple logs. :twisted: If the place is still standing after that, I'll be so good in summoning fire, that I can summon a giant fireball the size of the whole G.E. with the help of my Firemaking cape, gloves, ring and inferno adze, which will destroy the place in seconds!!! :evil:

But hey, don't worry, I found a good alternative which is way more fun than the G.E.! Here's a quote I found on Jagex's website:

Senior Creative Designer, Mod Mark says, "Player-owned shops are the only thing that isn't currently possible, but we've made the Grand Exchange, which is close in concept and awesome in its own right. We're making advances in technology all the time, so player-owned shops might be possible in the future.
Wow, now that would be awesome!

If you find this story interesting or if you want to know my real reasons for training this hot skill, please read on. ::'

WTF! Why did I chose firemaking as my main level 99 goal?

1. Because I wanted to prove myself I have the determination to train a skill all the way to level 99.

2. Because 99 firemaking is relatively easy.

3. Because firemaking is so cheap! Im not a merchant, so I always have some money issues. But, after about one month of runecrafting I got 4 mil gp and bought a massive amount of 90.000 weapons of destruction!

4. Because I dont mind using my tinderbox 90.000 times. LOL Actually thats true. I dont hate firemaking, I even liked the skill when I started training it.

5. Because I like fireworks in real life very much. The link with firemaking? In both ways you have to light things :lol: . (Here in Holland you are only allowed to light fireworks on 31 decembre. Everybody buys their own fireworks then, it's very popular here.)

6. Because its EVIL! (according to the quest All fired up. ::' )

7. Because I want to master one of four (medieval) elements. =P And, because there is no air, water or earth skill, it must be fire! :lol:

8. Because its useless. Waitthats not an argument. Uhmmbecause burning mage logs, barbarian style, which can only be done at level 95, owns? Nah, not really. Ah, just forget argument number 7.

9. I have to admitthe cape looks really cool, uhm I mean hot. But the cape is not the reason I'm training this skill.

10. When I think of the cape, I also see the emote, which is one of my favourites. (I came up with this final argument so that I have 10 arguments. FTW!)

I saw this goal as a try-out. Now that I have reached it, I will try the same with my favourite skills and I must admit those are hard skills. =P If you want to know which ones, keep reading. ::'

My previous achievements

I just LOVE doing quests, because its different every time. Maybe I was a little bit TOO enthusiastic, because I already bought my first achievement cape, the quest cape. Update: I also completed the grandmaster quest: While Guthix Sleeps!

When I started I always used tip.its quest database, but now if there are new quests released, I try to do them without any help and I found out Im having a lot more fun doing quests this way. If you do the quest as soon you find out it has been released, there are many people you can ask for help.

After getting the cape, I finished all achievement diaries. (Why does almost nobody in RuneScape seems to know what a Varrock armour is...?)

Update: Now that there are some new diaries, I have to train a few skills to finish all the hard tasks too.

Also, I have been training a lot, so I think the 1700 total milestone is quite an achievement too.

For my other level achievements, check the stat image above/in sig or click here in the left column on my rs name to visit the highscores.

My favourite skills

This is my favourite skill: Construction. Im currently level 75, but I think I stop training it for a while because it really gets expensive now (last level was 600k lost to training and about 3m to new furniture etc.)

Construction is fun, because in the end you have a nice house in which you and your friends can play games and relax. \' Also, It's never boring, because I can upgrade my house at every level! There is no other skill in which I enjoy every achieved level so much.

Skills I also like to train: Mining, Smithing, Magic,

Firemaking (the only easy skill I really like), Agility, Runecrafting, Crafting.

Skills I train without liking or disliking them: Woodcutting, Fishing, Attack, Thieving,

Defence, Hitpoints, Cooking, Fletching.

Skills I don't like to train: Ranged, Prayer, Strength, Hunter,

Herblore, Summoning, Slayer, Farming.

What am I going to do after I achieved 99 firemaking?

Then I quit playing my account.

I don't think you saw that coming! But I didnt say I was going to quit RuneScape. Instead, I made my second account, a sort of skiller account, with which Im hoping to reach level 92-99 in the eight skills I love, level 78-85 in the neutral eight skills and level 64-71 in the eight skills I hate. (Did you know every 7 levels the xp doubles? So level 92 is halfway to 99, level 85 is halfway to 92, level 78 is halfway to 85 etc.)

Well, I do have a reason for making a new account, but I don't want to share that reason now.

Update: I MIGHT go for 99 agility on Stewie3985 now, I'm not sure yet.

My way I became the Master of the Flame

As I said, I burned maple logs in the Grand Exchange. I trained the "kn1gh7_K1n6" way in the G.E., read his Firemaking Guide if you want to know how precisely.

To master firemaking, I began using the techniques of this Professional Firemaking Guide. It's really hard in the beginning, but I kept practising and now I understand how it's done.

What am I doing when I dont try to finish my EVIL goal?

When its getting too hot under my feet, I play Red Alert 3. I like strategy games very much and this game is just so funny!

Im also trying to get 99 firemaking in real life by setting 100.000 maple trees on fire. Lol no, I would never do that.

Im in my final grade of high school and Im going to a university after that, I don't know which study yet, but it has to be something with technology, physics and/or chemistry. Oh and I play table tennis quite often, but Im really bad. XD

The day the G.E. was planned to be burnt in one giant fireball

That would have been 31 decembre 2008, but I felt sorry for it and I couldn't kill all those people standing around it, so I spared it.

My bank on 21 novembre 2008

[hide=Intro]bank1av4.jpg[/hide]

[hide=My money and temporary banked items]bank2bx8.jpg[/hide]

[hide=TAB 1]bank3wr2.jpg[/hide]

[hide=TAB 2]bank4pn0.jpg[/hide]

[hide=TAB 3]bank5qv8.jpg[/hide]

[hide=TAB 4]bank6vi2.jpg[/hide]

[hide=TAB 5]bank7oq4.jpg[/hide]

[hide=TAB 6]bank8ta6.jpg[/hide]

[hide=TAB 7]bank9nl1.jpg[/hide]

[hide=TAB 8]bank10qm0.jpg[/hide]

stewie3985.png

Owner of quest cape and 99 firemaking achieved on 31 decembre 2008!

Latest achievements: 1800 total and all achievement diaries done!

Click here for my blog! (Now semi-retired on Stewie3985)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck! I am going for 99 firemaking as well, only 69 now though. Might see you at the GE, what world are you normally in?

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

Thank you very much for your support Wouter828 and ctim!

@ Wouter828: wow, that siggy cape of yours is hot. =P~

@ ctim: I don't have a home world, I use the auto world selector or just pick a random quiet world so I don't get bothered by too many beggers.

If you excuse me, I've got some logs to burn. \'

stewie3985.png

I see that some of you have been reading my blog, which is good \' (or just clicked away when they saw another fm blog :P ), but nobody is taking the time to leave a little message to me.

Please, just reply to my tread, say something short like 'support' or something longer. That would really make my day! :thumbsup: And, suggestions and corrections are more than welcome, please share them with me so I can learn from that.

stewie3985.png

Wow...looks like I'm the only one replying to my own tread...epic fail :thumbdown:

Anyway, for those who are interested, I just made it to level 94.

fmlevel1vo2.jpg

fmlevel2be9.jpg

stewie3985.png

yay, today I finally found out the error in my image codes. That means I can finally make some screenshots and make this blog more interesting! \' (and maybe get some readers to my blog too)

stewie3985.png

Thank you all for your support!

@flodder450: yea, oudjaarsdag (31 decembre) will be great! First I'll get my Firemaking cape, then I go light some vuurwerk (fireworks) in real life to celebrate it! \' :lol: Ohh, I can't wait... but first I still have to do a lot of burning in the G.E. before that goal is possible.

stewie3985.png

Thank you all for your support!

@flodder450: yea, oudjaarsdag (31 decembre) will be great! First I'll get my Firemaking cape, then I go light some vuurwerk (fireworks) in real life to celebrate it! \' :lol: Ohh, I can't wait... but first I still have to do a lot of burning in the G.E. before that goal is possible.

pyro

i think you live in the mid of holland.......

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Thanks. I won't get hurt, I have a magical tinderbox. :lol:

@ flodder450: I live in Brabant, idk if you can call that the middle of The Netherlands.

stewie3985.png

Thanks. I won't get hurt, I have a magical tinderbox. :lol:

@ flodder450: I live in Brabant, idk if you can call that the middle of The Netherlands.

Lol,it was only a guess

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Brabant, Like in Vlaams-Brabant :thumbsup:

België Ftw.

HiHi, lukt Het uploaden?? Zag bij FLodder zijn blog dat je problemen had.

Als je een betere kwaliteit wilt moet je zorgen dat wanneer je opslaat bij Paint je kiest voor.png Of mischien 24 bitmap fso. ::'

Is Altijd mooier.

Anyhows

Ilufyou.

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Oke dat wist ik niet. (Okay, I didn't know that.)

Ik zal dat ook eens proberen, maar de kleuren veranderen al als ik het plaatje kopieer. (I'll try to save the image that way, but the colors are already changing when I copy the image.)

Looks like this is going to be a bit of a Dutch blog, lol.

I'll try to upload some bank images now. ::'

Edit: I tried some other ways, but the images keep changing to bad quality. It's so stupid I have the normal screenshots on my pc, but when I copy them to paint, the colors are changing.

If someone has a solution to this, please let me know. :)

stewie3985.png

I'm Sorry.

NO Dutch Here Any longer Then.

But Do you Life in Belgium? Or The netherlands? #-o

I have no Solution SOrry. Except for Saving them As .png :roll:

When is that Next lvl Coming??.

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

CLICK ME.

I'm Sorry.

I don't know why you have to apologize?

NO Dutch Here Any longer Then.

That would be nicer to the people here who can't understand Dutch (and that's propably at least 99% :P )

But Do you Life in Belgium? Or The netherlands? #-o

<-Check here my location.

I have no Solution SOrry. Except for Saving them As .png :roll:

Saving them as .png doesn't work, because the images are already changed when I copy them into paint. :cry:

When is that Next lvl Coming??.

Hmm, I don't know. Let me calculate that for you. According to tip.it's Firemaking Calculator I need to burn 4,436 maple logs at the moment to reach level 96. I'm burning 750 logs a day, so 4,436/750 = 5,9... days, so 6 days from now, so that will be on novembre the 28th. I'm still planning to reach level 99 on decembre the 31st, so I'm right on schedule. \'

Edit: w00t second page! :thumbsup:

stewie3985.png

Yay. \'

Second Page Lol.

And Boohoo For not Living In Belgium.

But It's Ok. :roll:

So 6 More Days. I'll be Waiting.

Are U throwing A party For 99?

If so

Make sure Its F2p :D <3:

Ilufyou.

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

CLICK ME.

Idk if I'm having a party then. If many friends want me to, I will do it.

Update: Yay, the master quest is released! As a quest cape owner, I will definately try this one. I only don't have one requirement: herblore (60/65 now), so I'll be making potions too for the next days. :P

stewie3985.png

Good luck with all that you're doing. I might try to beat you to the 99 fm :). Im only 86 at the moment but i'll be concentrating strictly on firemaking in the next month so i might be able to catch up. Anywayss, yaa good luck and good luck on your herb and your questing and in super pwnage (which i see you dont really need luck in much).

doomdfence.png

Thank you for all your good lucks! ::'

So you want to beat me? Let me do some maths for you. :P

IF you are burning maples too, you need to burn more than 2000 per day for the next 34 days to get 99 firemaking before me. So, good luck to you too!

stewie3985.png