Mini=perm banned and pure unfairly with automated responses

Introduction

Hello. For those of you who do not know me, I am mini193. I prefer skills over combat, and recently have made a few goals. This is my blog of all skills to 50 and 1500 total and beyond. Have fun reading, and take the extra 10 seconds and post what you think about me and my blog. Also, as a new feature, I added a blog for my pure!

General Info of Mini193

I am currently 91 combat at the start of this blog, and quite wealthy for my level. I've been playing for 2-3 years, and have made many friends. Feel free to train with me. I'll love a visitor. But first, here is my starting bank and stats

tanmsanta,mini193.gif

[hide=My Starting Bank]

bank2-1.jpg[/hide]

Goals

As you know, my general goals are 1500+ total and all skills to 50. Here are the more specific goals.

[hide=Goal Bars]mini193.gif

mini193.gif

Mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

mini193.gif

[/hide]

I also have a few more different goals.

All Quests Done

Sanat Hat.... Done!!!!!!!!!!

full dh from crafting nats.... Done!!!!!

Make 5k nats

Currently Doing:Pyramid Plunder

World:99

Pics

[hide=levels]1400.jpg

1400 total and 4-30-07 stats

49farm.jpg

49 farm just after 48

48farm.jpg

48 farming

72mage.jpg

From first 100 pc points

51rc.jpg

abyss ftw, 51 rc. Made a few hundered k so far, planning on crafting to full dh.

52rc.jpg

52 rc

73mage.jpg

73 mage, almsot missed lvl pic, had finger on screenie button, almost disappeared instantly because i was attacked in pc. Barely got it.

76hp.jpg

76 hp from spending some pc points to get the last 6k xp at pc. Right after 74 def and 92 cb

74def.jpg

got at pc in game right before 76 hp. 92 cb on this lvl too

69cook.jpg

69 cooking cooking my monks for pp with goat

57thieving.jpg

57 thieving at bandits

58thieving.jpg

58 thieving at pyramid plunder, dam fast xp there. Missed level

[/hide]

[hide=other pics]rfd200thqp.jpg

Beat RFD, and got my 200th qp

imp.jpg

Just a random pic from when german servers came out and I was exploring yanille

help.jpg

Very old pic from one of my first tears of guthix trips

camel.jpg

My camel suit, nothing compared to my santa pirate suit!

donthurtme.jpg

Random pic while waiting for my level 50 pure friend at barrows.

pics-1.jpg

Skill cape glitch with my friend, Wild Goat 14, his cape :( , yeah thats me owning him back when i had veracs, oh well not selling santa for cash for them again ::'

forsig.gif

My new sig from random pms and chat things

lol-1.jpg

saw on future update forums when bored late at night, would laugh out loud, but everyone else was sleeping

cabbage.jpg

from after i beat lost city on my pure, we all love cabbage so i took this pic

[/hide]

Daily Blog

[hide=Daily Blog]5/14. Got 74 attack, got some more pc points so now i have 80. Tomorrow I'll go for another 20 so I can spend em on mage.

5/15 got my last 20 pc points. Got 93k xp from mage from 100 points, giving me 72 mage with 50k to 73. Going off to barrows for a break from pc.

5/16-18. Only got on occasionally, did a few quests.

5/19-Fletching right now, gunna fletch quest fletch quest

5/20-5/23- didn't get on much again, but crafted around 1k or so nats. Bought 12 glories, 1k p ess, and sold around 1k nats total. 325k cash atm with no nats and only 500 p ess. Gunna rc more tomorrow, logged with not even 1k xp to 51 rc

5/24-Early in morning I logged on and spent like 20 min doing a few runs, got 51 rc. nothing else really cept crafted some more later. Running low on p ess, got around 500 nats, 100 ess, and 350k cash out fo the 3m i need(plus 600k in glories)

5/25- Going on to rc some more. Busy day, volunteered at special olympics. Got home early because I missed school for that. Supposedly getting cable box for digital cable today and maybe getting my new 58" plasma set up. Did 3 more runs and ran outta p ess. Accidently forgot to deposit used glory when i switched to charged lol. Rced with 2 glories. Going off to rouges den with sword. Finished rouges den for first time, got a rouge's kit. Sold 650 nats and spent every gp i had on 5k p ess. Now I'll make this 5k ess for 1.5 mil in nats, buy another 3k ess and make those

that'll bring me to 2.4 mil in nats plus 600k in glories. I'll just be 300k from 3mil because of the last 3k ess. Made 500 of my 5k nats. Should be finished by the end of next week easily. Long day today lol as you can see by today's entry. Got on a bit more and bought like 50k of supplies for metal drags+my own ppots

5/26-Trying metal drags. Got some done. Not much

5/27- Finished off my trip at metal drags. Got 105 bloods, 55k in alches, and a half key for 150k in pots. not much, but it was fun. Easier than i thought though

5/28-Memorial day, not on at all

5/29- Not much time, school fundraiser. Trying museum for last 30 min i have today. Got 1 crafting and 1 prayer level from rewards, finished the whole thing i think. i can make my own d stone rings now and enchant em. Too bad i don't use ROW's

5/30-Not on much again, rced for 45 min and got 52 rc. currently got 300k cash and only like 100k in nats. Gotta get more cash! Started a blog for my pure

5/31- Tried pking on pure, no luck. Gunna get 100 pc points before i rc more

6/1-just a bit of pc.

6/2- More pc, 20k xp to 73 mage so I'm ice bursting in pc to level with leftover runes. finished off the day with aorund 40 casts left and got 73 mage and 51 points total. gunna get 100 tomorrow

6/3- Pc a little, pked with ancients and my clan. Got members for a month on my pure. I decided to give him members stats and make him a member pker, except I'll only go on him whenever i can get a month. 70 pc points on mini atm. Got waterfall done too and 42 combat on fr0z

6/4-Did a bit of agility to get 25 for grand tree, still working on it.

6/5-Got 25 agility in brimhaven, did Grand Tree and got 46 attack, 43 combat, 31 agility, and 33 mage from it. Gunna start Tree gnome stronghold. Just finished Tree Gnome Strnghold and got 47 attack+44 combat. 3 combat levels in 2 days.... I'm gunna take a break from fr0z3ncha0s... Well off to pc on mini! lol. Got 74 def, 92 cb, and 76 hp today, good day, 3 combined cb levels. :thumbsup:

6/6- Pc on mini, got 100 points. 5k from 74 mage. Going on fr0z to get 31 craft for lost city. Bought 400 flax with all my cash, gunna sell bs and buy the last 400 I'll need for 31. Spun around 600 flax, sold 400 bs. Almost 31 crafting

6/7- Finsihing up flax, might be a little shor tof 31. gunna do lost city after i get 31. I'll have perfect cash, I sold a r scim for 25k and got 80k from first 400 bs, then 450 flax will get me another 45k profit giving me like 125k, enough to buy a maul. And by 60 attack I'll have enough cash to buy a dds and I'll sell the g maul to buy d long. Bought maul 105k

6/8-Stayed at pc on fr0z, got 49 attack+50 attack. Right before 50 got 47 hp and 45 combat out of nowhere. Tried a bit of staking, no matter what world, i always said 5k my rules my levels melee. Only got 1 out of 10 fights that wasn't a rule switching ranger, level 70 something, or junk item staker(one guy staked tribal top for 5k). After every one of these, they cursed me off and called me a noob, now i know why everyone hates pures.

6/9-Tried some more staking, went to pk at mini, almsot got a whip pk. Range pot+prayer, ice burst, msb spec, keep rannging, ice burst. Thats how i pk, and finished this kill off with a 9-9 msb spec for at least enough loot for the runes. Went out again, attacked a pure. Good fight then a level 100 who was pking with him jumped in and entagnled, tbed, and charged god spelled me. Lost black d hide top, 100k in runes, mystic bottom, msb, and not much else. Sworddude gave me like 500k in stuff in exachange for letting him try on my santa. Not so bad day after all. Went to pc on fr0z, got 51 attack

6/10-Pced a bit on fr0z, my friend gave me a lot of cash, sold another scim on fr0z. Gunna pk on fr0z with my friend. Pked, no good loot, but he gave me around 750k total that day.

6/11-tried new minigame, it was pretty addictive. I'm gunna finish my 4k ess so i can finally get dh. Sold my rune hally and gunna try to sell the str ammy (t) from sword, after crafting all nats, selling that, and selling glories, I should have 3.3m, exactly the price of full dh

6/12- sold the str ammy (t) to my best rl friend for 280k, hes lvl 35 now pure mage, yay, soon he'll be able to pk with fr0z. made around 1k nats today and sold 1.5k, only got 3k ess left to craft and i'll have full dh. :thumbsup: Now helping my friend who donated mils to me with mage arena at 38 cb lol(only 33 hp too) also gunna pk some macroers coming in to auto rune buy on fr0z while i wait. Got 74 mage but missed pic, buying full dh. Bought, pcing.

6/13-Got a little pc but no good worlds, did 400 alches so now when i spend 100 pc points I'll get 75 mage. Gunna just hang out and alch a bit more i guess, maybe spend time with friends. Dharoked for 30k str xp on ape atoll then ROL saved me when i was turning prayer off to lower hp. Emptied my bank because i had 1 space left, and fooled around with the junk, doing tears of guthix. 600 xp to 48 herblore, going to pits with clan.

6/14-Alched a bit, had my friend's 80 thief party, went to pits and alched my dds when i tried to wield it. Alched and fight pitted more, catching some monks. I finally got a teeth half from random and I can use one of my loops! i'm gunna stop fishing now. Got spinach roll and 2k from crystal chest, cooked monks and got 69 cooking. only 1 more day of rs before i go on vacation!

6/15- Got 57 thieving pickpocketing bandits, gunna do this for a bit more then pp. Got 58 thieving at pp, not bad for my last day of rs before my vacation. bought pharoah's scpter for 600k from wild goat to help with my plundering and switching to ancients

6/16-27- On Vacation in the carribiean

6/28-Checked rs, awesome updates, try to log in, banned.... Checking out why, hope the hacker didn't take too much. Sent in appeals for permanent ban

6/29-Appeals denied, sent in Last Chance appeals. Stupid automated responses.

6/30-We have reviewed your account, and have decided to not grant your appeal. You have continued to break our rules, time and time again, and due to the severity of these offences as well as your attitude within RuneScape, we have decided that your account will remain permanently banned.

Any messages sent regarding this account will be ignored, and we ask that you re-read all of the rules if you wish to create another account.

RuneScape Customer Support.

so yeah, perm banned, same auto response with fr0z3ncha0s. Sent in a compliant about it from my skill pure, hes all I have. No way I'm starting a new main, it took me 3 years and almost 3 hours a day sometimes to get him that way, and if I'm not unbanned, I'm quitting permanently.

Donations

If anyone is kind enough to give me donations to help me with my goals, I'll greatly appreciate it and post your name here along with what you gave me.

Sworddude198-Str ammy (t) and some black d hide after i got pked for letting him try on santa. Thanks so much!

Hiimmattbye-My best rl friend, out of all his accounts hes has, hes given me around 3-4 million gp. He recently just gave me 750k. Thanks matt

Links

Blk Salamand's Anceint Blog

Outdated , but awesome PC Guide by RAHK

My Profile

Affliction, The Best PC Clan

dude of war4's Blog

Tip.it FTW

fr0z3ncha0s's Blog

welcome-2.jpg

A while ago i made a f2p melee pure. I already had a decent blog for my main, so i'm adding one for him. At the start of this blog he is 41 combat. Before I start, here are the starting stats and bank.

fr0zbank.jpg

fr0z3ncha0sstat-1.jpg

[hide=Pk Pics]

None

[/hide]

Got a month of members, giving him member stats and I'll use him only when i can get members again. Oficially a p2p pure now. Not on much anyway

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

ok thanks. I'm giving up on santa as one of my first goals because I'm having trouble selling my mystic and stuff, but I'll probably buy it after manage thy kingdom builds up.

mini193.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice blog and about farming lvl up pics, isnt it a spade what appears instead of that farming can?

no, they changed it. Trust me, I can't edit THAT good

mini193.png

• 2 weeks later...

well ill add you to my friends blog list, if you do to mine

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

bumpity. Off to CCD, last meeting. I might make another 1k or so nats, at least finish up the last 500. Gotta finish HW though, got spelling dud Friday 5x each for 20 words and a sentence for each lol. Also got some algebra to finish up(enrichment class ftw)

mini193.png