Desert Treasure - The Best Guide on the Web!

htotheh

Lately I've been looking on different fansites, forums, and other places for a really good guide to Desert Treasure, and sadly, no place has a complete guide. so I decided to make a good one, for people doing Desert Treasure... well, enjoy!

I made this guide after I finished the quest, so I did not get a chance to take down pictures, but any contributors of pictures will be appreciated.

Questguide ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Desert Treasure

With this guide, you will finish the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅhardestÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really liked this one. And those few comments everywhere. Made me smile :D

Just a few names correction too.

Dessous* - Vampire yes.

Kamil - Ice

And Fareed attacks with magic too, one spell hitted me, but moste of them splashed.

That's it.

Pictures would have made this guide so much better. Otherwise decent information.

I couldn't have put it any better myself :)

Try to take the pictures with your heart in your neck....

I froze at Damis, and died. Full concentration is needed there.. So why think about pics then?!

Pictures would have made this guide so much better. Otherwise decent information.

I couldn't have put it any better myself :)

sorry you guys i would put up pictures but im computer iliterate.... i don't know how to put pictures up on the web... sry again

Nice guide, but im having probs inside the pyramid.

No matter how i walk inside it, i fall down these traps.

Ive tried to figure out how to avoid these traps, but no matter how hard i try i always fall into them before reaching the bottom floor.

Any ideas what i should do?

Ive been trying now for like half an hour...

Nice guide, but im having probs inside the pyramid.

No matter how i walk inside it, i fall down these traps.

Ive tried to figure out how to avoid these traps, but no matter how hard i try i always fall into them before reaching the bottom floor.

Any ideas what i should do?

Ive been trying now for like half an hour...

keep trying, there's no way to avoid the traps, it's completely random... although when i did the pyramid, i walked the whole time (no running) i thought it would be kinda logic, so i got to the center on the 3rd try

otherwise keep trying

Superb guide. I have not beat DT yet, because after my lvl 105 friend got pasted by Damis, I'd given up all hope of ever beating it, especially since every single DT guide is total and utter rubbish (I mean come on, nearly all of them still say to use the safe spot that is no longer there!)

I'll certainly give DT a try now. One question though, is there any way to get a friend to block Damis and then you mage him from behind a friend?

blazesigbq9.jpg

Superb guide. I have not beat DT yet, because after my lvl 105 friend got pasted by Damis, I'd given up all hope of ever beating it, especially since every single DT guide is total and utter rubbish (I mean come on, nearly all of them still say to use the safe spot that is no longer there!)

I'll certainly give DT a try now. One question though, is there any way to get a friend to block Damis and then you mage him from behind a friend?

all u need is 43 prayer and 5-7 prayer pots, depending how slow u kill damis :)

alsi found typo in guide:

Damins drains 7-10 prayer points per second not pots :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

well i used about 10 doses or prayer pots and roughly 50 earth blasts to kill him at 69 mage and 51 prayer, so it shouldn't be a problem, but i'd be happy to help you out and see if the blocking actually works. even if it does, you'll still need to have protect melee on because it's a multi combat area and there'll be skeles and other dogs atking you

Excellent guidewriting and I like how you put in lots of details and such(but missing pics).

I also wrote a guide on this quest. check out my guide at http://www.runemasters.net/questguide75.php Its a specific based guide instead of the usual general based. And alot of the pics are a bit outdated because i wrote the guide the first week desert treasure came out back in april 2005.

And...

***Many, in fact, EVERY (stupid a**) guide, besides this one, tells you to pickpocket bandits (53 thieving required) to get lockpicks, but there is an easier way of obtaining the lockpicks. First go to burthrope, south of the games room and north of HeroÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s guild, thereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a bar. Behind the bar (the actual bar that you drink at) in the bar (the bar as in the building), go into the trap door. This is the rogueÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s den miniquest. Here do some world hopping and buy roughly 100 lockpicks (they are not expensive donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t worry)

To explain guides that do that, I believe if im correct they mean that if u run out of lockpicks on the spot.

No Sig!

just asking but is it possible for me to finish desert treasure?? i have 62 attack 60 strenght 54 def 49 range 43 prayer 56 mge and 60 health

you might need to get your hp,ranged and magic lvl up a bit so you can withstand the huge amounts of damage you will get fighting the desert treasure bosses and be able to deal higher damage with ranged or spells. melee is a bonus but you should get it up anyways.. but for the bosses, prayer and either magic or ranged is good enough.

But as of the stats now i suggest that you dont do the quest unless you have the cash to buy the resources or maybe have someone able enough to 'lead the way' in the quest.

No Sig!

Nice guide :) i never thought about shooting earth spells at damis, i ranged him :P

Also, i think you might wanna change your beginning, about underground pass, as I did that quest this morning wiht 37 agility in under 2 hours :P

Nice guide :) i never thought about shooting earth spells at damis, i ranged him :P

Also, i think you might wanna change your beginning, about underground pass, as I did that quest this morning wiht 37 agility in under 2 hours :P

I took over 4 Hours with about 42 Agility due to falling nearly every time.

Oh and htotheh, I'll take you up on that offer of help if you don't mind, none of my friends can help block as they can't even beat Damis themselves.

blazesigbq9.jpg