Secret's Spell-Tablet Making Guide!

secret88

Making Spell-Tablets

Things Required:

A house!

A study ( costs 50,000gp ) and requires 40 construction to make.

Some type of Lectern ( see below for which ones make what )

Vast Amounts of Soft Clay

The runes and elemental staff required to cast the spell

Money to pay your Butler

Making these tablets is all about saving inventory space, as each tablet for every spell only takes one slot, and they are stackable ( great for bones to peaches ), or so that your not-so-high-magic friends can teleport about runescape without raising their magic level. You do not need the required magic level that casts the spell, to break it and cast the spell.

Note: I'm not sure about lower levels, but you can use your servant's tea to temporarily gain 3 construction levels, meaning you don't have to be the required level, you can be 3 under it.

oak1jd9.png

What It Makes

oakmake1ep6.png

Middle Row Left to Right: Enchant Sapphire Jewlery.

Bottom Row Left to Right: Varrock Teleport.

oak2vu0.png

What It Makes

oakmakes2zy2.png

Top Row Left to Right: Lumbridge Teleport.

Middle Row Left to Right: Enchant Sapphire Jewlery, Falador Teleport.

oak3fy3.png

What It Makes

oakmake3is2.png

Middle Row Left to Right: Enchant Emerald Jewlery, Enchant Sapphire Jewlery, Bones to Bananas.

teak1vz9.png

What It Makes

teakmakeeaglelq7.png

Top Row Left to Right: Lumbridge Teleport.

Middle Row Left to Right: Enchant Sapphire Jewlery, Falador Teleport, Ardougne Teleport.

Bottom Row Left to Right: Varrock Teleport, Camelot Teleport.

You CANNOT make Ardougne teleport-tablets if you have not done the quest to initially cast the spell.

teak2bs9.png

What It Makes

teakmakedemonig1.png

Top Row Left to Right: Enchant Diamond Jewlery.

Middle Row Left to Right: Enchant Emerald Jewlery, Enchant Sapphire Jewlery, Bones to Bananas.

Bottom Row Left to Right: Enchant Ruby Jewlery, Varrock Teleport.

mahog1zh4.png

What It Makes

runes1zk3.png

Top Row Left to Right: Lumbridge Teleport, Watchtower Teleport, House Teleport.

Middle Row Left to Right: Enchant Sapphire Jewlery, Falador Teleport, Ardougne Teleport.

Bottom Row Left to Right: Varrock Teleport, Camelot Teleport.

You CANNOT make Watchtower or Ardougne Teleport Tablets if you have not done the required quests to cast the spell.

mahogdemonna6.png

What It Makes

runes2em1.png

Top Row Left to Right: Enchant Onyx Jewlery, Enchant Diamond Jewlery.

Bottom Row Left to Right: Enchant Dragonstone Jewlery, Enchant Ruby Jewlery, Varrock Teleport, Bones to Peaches.

You CANNOT make Bones to Peaches tablets if you have not earned the spell in the mage arena.

This is what the Lectern looks like:

lecternyt5.png

Now you might be thinking, what If I want to have a demon lectern, and an eagle lectern, so I can make all the spells. Well, it is actually very simple, you simply have to have two studies with different types of lecterns in each one, and you can make all the tablets! \'

Here is what your inventory and equipment should somewhat look like, of course you should have the required runes for whatever spell your making, and the staff. Also what gear you wear is up to you :), but in this case, I will be making Camelot tele-tablets. The tablet will only take the runes required to cast the spell, and a chunk of soft clay, nothing else.

tory1wu8.png

It is your choice whether or not to use an elemental staff, I reccomend them because they save inventory space and runes.

Animation of making one tablet:

animatry7.png

Inventory and equipment after making one tablet:

tory2us2.png

When you make a tablet, you will get the magic experience you would normally get for casting the spell, the person breaking it gets none however.

When you run out of clay, simply talk to your butler and he will bring you as many clay as you want to keep making the tablets, you will never have to leave your home! However, if you feel like leaving your home, having a glory amulet mounted near your lectern is a great idea! You can teleport to edgeville to get more clay and teleport back. The only problem with this is that you will have to possibly waste spots for clay with the teleport runes. But doing this saves quite a bit of money.

Here is what the tablet looks like in action!

actionpp3.png

After you have made one tele-tablet you are good to go on your way of making thousands of them!

P.S. I reccomend selling them on world 18 at edgeville bank, those pures love these tablets! 2K each is a good price.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok a good guide apart from one major mistake, your wasteing 500 air runes seeing as you can use a staff, or you could last time i tried (one month ago)

ZeusÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâëxÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâû :twisted:

Think about how boring their job is. All day replying to messages like these: '0mG j0gEx cAn U g1MmÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã 100k 1 w1lL pa1 u bAk 1 swÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâãaR!!11!'

Not sure about you but I would want to liven up my job if I had a job like theirs.

Just let every reader know, that you can use staff as well as runes to make the tablets, so for cammy teleport, you can just wield an air staff and laws, and just make heaps of cammy tabs.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

• 10 months later...

Another Method if you don't have any clay in the bank and aren't making a huge amount; if your house is in rimmington, there is a clay mine just a few steps away from the portal.. Then you can wet it using the sink in your kitchen

half_dead.png

what to say... a good and simple guide... easy to understand, even if it's not the hardest thing in rs to do.. =)

i liked it very much... but i wouldn't advice to have two studies in your house, at least i wouldn't as i'm having a place problem already... and enchant tablets isn't very much used...

now i just need to get that con level for mahogany lectern =(

Scherzo.png