..:: Paw's Blog ::.. {96/99 Fletching} ~ZOMG person i dunno~

main.png

strining.png

Welcome To My Blog

Well this is my blog all about my skilling. I'll try to update it as often as possible, but if you drop by leave me a good luck or idea of what to do next.

[hide=The updates...]27th April

Hit 96 fletching after a busy week college wise:

fletch96ap2.png

With this lvl comes my 1700 total level

22nd April

Random pics and level ups added.

Currently... updated

strining.png

[/hide]

[hide=The background...]Well Paw Claw is my 5th Runescape account and the only successful one. It was created on the 12th of October 2003, but was not put into use (aka got off tut island) until 12th April 2004.

On my accounts 1st birthday (april 05), as I went into my GCSEs, I decided to become a skiller. By the time my account turned 2, I was well on my way to my first two 99s & passing my 11 GCSEs:

stats06.png

[/hide]

[hide=The current...]Well about a month ago I finally hit my third 99 with wc, and now my focus is on Fletching.

99wc.png

Half way through stringing my 10k bows, and beginning to look for trades (bows for logs and strings).

Very busy with college atm so slow progress.

strining.png

Finally got my 1700 total level thanks to a fletching level up

[/hide]

[hide=The 99s...]paw99s.png

[/hide]

[hide=The random pics...]April 07 Spinning

spinning.png

April 07 Stringing with Shey

strining.png

[/hide]

[hide=The riches...]March 07

bank107.png

bank207.png

[/hide]

[hide=The level ups...]

[hide=Woodcutting]

99wc.png

[/hide]

[hide=Fletching]

fletch96ap2.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=The stats...]April 06

stats06.png

March 07

stats07.png

April 07

statsapr07.png

[/hide]

[hide=The thanks...]All of 'the fishers' - For giving me idea of skilling

Lord Urian, Thugz bunny1, Paralyzer - For helping me out of tight spots and supporting my skilling

Dude of war4, Sheynara, Potter Pkr and all the other tifers - For the Hyts and pms that break up the bordem of power skilling

Kiara - For firing me for Tip.it crew therefore giving me determination to expand my attention span

[/hide]

So thats my blog, BUH BYE leave me comments and ideas. I'll be updating this as and when I can, but revision calls me now!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

ooh yeah, go paw claw!

PS people i am dude, he didnt spell out full name 8-)

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

ooh yeah, go paw claw!

PS people i am dude, he didnt spell out full name 8-)

lol FINE I'll change the names to the full ones

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hyt! :thumbsup:

I see you almost every time I am in Lyeta, World 99. :anxious:

Good luck with your goals, I admire 99 Fishing a lot as it is one of those skills I just can't seem to get to grips with. :)

Good Luck on your blog and goals Paw Claw! 8-)

Edit: heehee you spelt my name wrong too :P

I clearly didn't

PS: I baltnetly did not edit it just b4 saying this :anxious: O:)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Hyt Paw Claw!!

I got my 99 wc last weekend and am currently working on 99 Fletch so mebbe see you at a bank sometime complaining about our sore hand from clickety clicking!!

Good Luck on your skilling goals! <3:

shey.png

Hyt Paw Claw!!

I got my 99 wc last weekend and am currently working on 99 Fletch so mebbe see you at a bank sometime complaining about our sore hand from clickety clicking!!

helly eah

I'm hitting Edge bank, bk in my corner. In about 2 or 3 days

All depends how far i get spinning today and how late I get home tomorrow o.O

Plv6Dz6.jpg

The runescape font.

I got the download thts floating around then using my editing skills updated the 0 and made a split font with makes the r show up right in bold

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Hyt Paw Claw!!

helly eah

Oooh Edgy bank? I'm living at Lumby Basement Bank to do my fletch, it seems to have actually become the new Edgy! :XD:

With it being a single click bank it is soo much easier to fletch! <3:

shey.png

Hyt Paw Claw!!

helly eah

Oooh Edgy bank? I'm living at Lumby Basement Bank to do my fletch, it seems to have actually become the new Edgy! :XD:

With it being a single click bank it is soo much easier to fletch! <3:

oh yeha i forgot tht one.

and tht is like so much easier.

It jsut down 2 floors form me

Be there in like an hour

Plv6Dz6.jpg

grarl updated a bit

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Thanks for the support

Good to c u bout lumby today.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

thanks for the support :D

Plv6Dz6.jpg

bumpified even thou i got no updates yet ified (dam college grr)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

good luck on 99 fletch!!

your other skills are hawt! woot woot

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

It was nice to catch up with you at the Lumby Chest Bank while we strung a few bows the other day. :-w

I'll be sure to come visit you there, although I have moved house now and will be living in Feldip Hills for the next few weeks. :D

Keep at it, fletching can be quite tedious but its all worth it! \:D/

shey.png

I will sooooooo update this at the weekend

But I had nothing to add to it cause I've been hardly on rs due to college work this week.

I mean I got 2 weeks now til my first 3 exams out of 8

Plv6Dz6.jpg