Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]

Omar

Currently not taking requests

Here are the graphics you can ask us to make, implying some customization of course. Who would want the same sig as someone else, just with some different text on it?

For some images, you will need a render. You can get those at planetrenders.net. Please post the URL of the render. You will also need to specify which font you want, and a link to where we can download it. You can find tons of awesome fonts at dafont.com.

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST IMAGES THROUGH RUNESCAPE OR PRIVATE MESSAGES. JUST POST HERE.

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST IMAGES WITHOUT GIVING US A SPECIFIC FONT. "CLASSICAL", "FANCY" OR "CREEPY" IS TOO VAGUE. I WILL IGNORE REQUESTS WITHOUT A SPECIFIC FONT STARTING FROM PAGE 15.

Copy paste the following code in your post, and fill it in, of course.

[b]Type (Sig, Avvy, Banner, Desktop...):[/b]

[b]Colour(s):[/b]

[b]Render:[/b]

[b]Border:[/b]

[b]Text:[/b]

[b]Subtext:[/b]

[b]Font:[/b]

[b]Font Color:[/b]

[b]Dimensions:[/b]

[b]Artist:[/b]

[b]Feel[/b] (Happy, scary, dark, bloody, etc.)

[b]Other notes?[/b] (I like apple-cinnamon pie)

[hide=Signatures]Ghastly text

blp101.png

(The skull cannot be added to this signature, due to file size and width/height restriction.)

Pill

NamePill.png

For this, you will need a render. It will look better if you choose an abstract one, if not a small, non-abstract (what is that word again ::') render, because bigger ones will look all funnily stretched out.

Glassy text:

Sig.png

I can add some brushed steel behind the glass if you want. Just specify it in "Other notes".

SpiroSig:

Spirosig.png

Nothing to say, so just random gibberish: Mango, boat, Rogers homephone...

Cubix

Cubicsig.png

I know this is a lame and boring name, but what the hay)

Ray sig:

LightraysMiddle.png

This can be blurred if you want, just specify it in other notes.

Gelcap:

barksigfinished-1.png

This one has some distortion inside. Specify the size of the distortion in "Other notes", as big, medium or small. In the exemple, it's small. Also specify wether you want the text to be blurred or not.[/hide]

[hide=Desktops]flower.png

Rainbow flower. I can make it just a rainbow color, or tint it to be one color only. Just specify it in "Other notes".

BAMstarfield.png

You choose the color of the explosion, as well as wether you want a starfield or not. Again, "other notes" is your friend.[/hide]

Support userbar: Made by Shivers, blurred around by Harrinator1. Yes, Harrinator1 speaks of himself saying "Harrinator1", not "I". It gives this slightly latino sound to what he says, you see?

userbar2.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5169399#5169399][img=http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t45/harrinator1/userbar2.png][/url]

Post still under construction... Will make more desktops, signatures, and maybe renders!

Robo, who I believe is just as lazy as me, does not have his own part of the shop. He'll still take requests.

Ok, under my post is Shiver's Ex graphic shop, slightly edited by me. After it's closure (sp?) in August, she decided that I'd hold the shop and she'd be my assistant/donkey. \'

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

banner-3.jpg

[hide=Code-PLEASE USE]

Copy and paste this into your message:

[b]Type (Sig, Avvy, Banner?):[/b] 

[b]Style:(Fractical, grunge, techno, etc.)[/b]

[b]Colour(s):[/b] 

[b]Render:[/b]

[b]Border:[/b]

[b]Text:[/b] 

[b]Subtext:[/b] 

[b]Font:[/b] 

[b]Font Color:[/b] 

[b]dimentions:[/b]

[b]Artist:[/b]

[b]Other notes?[/b]

[/hide][hide=Resourses]

A render is an image that can be put into your art, you can upload one from your computer or GOOGLE, if you do, please make sure there isn't a background on it. YOU CAN GET GOOD RENDERS HERE it is also tip.itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s rule that you can't post real life pictures of yourself, although you can post things like your dog or house etc...

You can choose a default font (like Arial) or get one here.[/hide][hide=Samples][hide=Render Signatures]

renderf3.jpg

renderf2.jpg

renderf1.png

renderf4.png

renderf6.jpg

renderf5.jpg[/hide][hide=Cartoon SigsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢]

[b]Male Or female:[/b]

[b]Hair colour/skin color:[/b]

[b]Colour of clothing/armor:[/b]

[b]Char. holding anything:[/b]

[b]background(trees/water/dock etc.):[/b]

Some Samples, look at the banner too.

Herb farming 4 lyfe!

cartoonsample.jpg

RuneCrafter

cartoonsample2.jpg

Master Woodsman

cartoonsample3.jpg

OMG! I caught a fishy!

cartoonsample4.jpg

Starry Night

cartoonsample5.jpg

and now for something completely different!

rofl.jpg

^^ If you want one like this just tell me.[/hide][hide=Non-Render sigsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢]

This section is full of art like my current sigÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢, please make sure to specify what type of art you want; the ones I do (in this section) are: Abstract, Grunge, Fractical, Tech and Brush.

sample5.jpg

sample4.jpg

sample3.jpg

sample2.jpg

sample1.jpg

sample6.jpg[/hide]

[/hide]

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

If you delete everything that's between parenthesis, mine's just as small, it's just more explanatory. :^o

Added three new sigs. Going to fix the third one because I just realised it didn't allow text #-o

And shivers, the last few wallpapers aren't between the [hide] and [/hide] tags. Might want to fix that. For the sake of it, smiley in the end: :wink:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

UPDATED POST:

• *new userbars

*backgrounds will be comming soon

*updated page

*added warrenty

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

UPDATED POST:

• *new userbars

*backgrounds will be comming soon

*updated page

*added warrenty

$#%*# I thought we had a customer for a second :lol:

By the way, I'd prefer to keep my butt attached to my posterior and will NOT work my butt of like Shivers said. My eyes may become very red, however. And I may have finger cramps.

Because you're going for 99 firemaking.

Nah, maybe we should update our sigs with links.

And, I like this warranty better.

nightly bump.

its been days, why do we have no costumers?!!?

One thing that kinda put me off when i first had a look was all the info in harrinator1's form. It's really not needed. Also, don't take offence my this, but your stuff isn't amazing. If anything i would ask for a sig by shivers.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

Gotta start somewhere. I made this shop because I supposed I could get better with it. It's not really working without customers.

Paint.NET. I think Shiver uses it too, but I don't think you can make fractals with it, so I suppose she also uses Apophysis or the Gimp.

And I am planning to make the code smaller. But first, I gotta tidy my room <.<

Well, GIMP is pretty impressive at first glance. It's kinda hard to take in hand, and I can't find out how you show the layer window :P

Gimp > Photoshop CS. I've had photoshop CS and prefer GIMP.

(By the way Ctrl + L for layers.)

Gimp > Photoshop CS > Photoshop CS2

Woohooo for CS2, its awesome

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Size= 1280x

Single colorRed

RainbowYes

Rainbow start color [middle]: Green

Rainbow end color [side]:Green

Two-color gradient yes

First color [middle] :(Type the name of the color you want here, or if you are looking for more accuracy, an RGB/CMYK/HSV/hexadecimal code, specifying what kind of code it is)

Second color [side] : (Same as above)

Ok, now i'm kinda confused??? just make me a cool green/red/yellow backround.

sig-4.jpg

Erm...

Ok, I just made all the possible things you could have wanted, plus something that could be a cool red green and yellow background, all depends of you.

[hide=Big images.]

BamRainbownostarfield.png

BamRainbowstarfield.png

BAMstarfield.png

Bamwithoutstarfield.png

Jamaica.png

[/hide]

It seems photobucket resizes images above 1024*768. Sorry :|

Will edit the codes as they seem confusing. Just let me do my homework and I'll get on it.

Alright, I was afraid it wouldn't please you :D

The tile reflection you used in one of your desktops look very much like Paint.NET's. And another desktop looks very similar to Paint.NET's "Xor" blend mode (I don't know if there is such a blend mode in Photoshop :?)