*~*Lord Slayas's Pure F2P Quest For 1615 Total*~* 15/16 99s (111 DG)

tifbanner.gif

(Animated Banner)

Intro:

Hello everyone, finally decided to make this blog due to popular request, will do all i can to keep it updated as best as i can. It's going to be a very long journey to 1614 total, but hopefully I'll manage it somehow :)

About Me

The details of my life are quite inconsequential..... - Doctor Evil

Since one of my friends mentioned I should add this, I will.

My name's Robert, though I respond to about a million variations of that :P (Rob, Bob, Robbie, etc...). I am 20 and live in beautiful Montreal, Quebec. I work as a freelance writer mostly, doing odd jobs and the like on the side occasionally, and am also a published author of two books, with my third nearing completion (it's a series of six). I spend most my time zoned out to some music with two laptops propped up in front of me (one for gaming, one for writing), or hanging out with friends, visiting my nephew, all that jazz. I made my first Runescape account in 2001 at the age of nine or ten, when my sister, an avid player, suggested the game to me. My favorite play style is AFK training, because I always have so many things going on at once. This is also why skills like mining and prayer don't really get along with me :P

Now, enough with my personal backstory, and on to...

My RS History

Because of course the details of my time on rs are insanely interesting :P (hopefully you realize i'm joking ^_^)

I've had quite a few people ask me about this, especially lately, so I think It might be time to finally answer it once and for all :P I'll go as in-depth as I can, so this might turn out a bit long.

I made my first account ever back in late 2001 and I played RS1 (now coined as RSC). To be honest, still to this day, I prefer RS1 to the current RS :P I named my account Rowan-oak, after a character in a book i was reading at the time, and set forth into the land of runescape! To be honest, my first few months of playing are pretty hazy (hey, I was very young). I remember setting aside an hour almost every day for RS, and playing mostly with my friends, which is probably why I enjoyed it so much. My favourite skills at the time were mining, smithing, and prayer, even though mining has now become my least favorite, lol. I remember hitting 50mining was a huge accomplishment for me on that account. My in-game routine became mining in rimmington, smithing the iron into bars in Falador, and then making iron platebodies to sell at the general store in the anvil house. I had a lot of fun back then, and made a lot of great friends. My fondest memories of RS still date back to RSC. I remember having very high prayer for runescape back then (in the 60s :o) and because of profits from my clan, I managed to buy myself a yellow partyhat for 1.4m. The man who sold it to me had claimed he had duped it using the duplication glitch, but since I kept it after the whole glitch business was cleared up, I'm not sure if that was true. Unfortunately, sometime in late 2003, my account was hacked and stolen. Unfortunately, having been so young, I had been using a very simple password and nonsense recovery questions. After that happened, my interest in the game waned, and though I did make another account, I never had the same motivation to play it. I quit a few months later, and didn't touch RS again for years and years.

Then, in January 2010, a friend of mine mentioned that she had been playing Runescape quite a lot. I remember having a long chat about the game and my experience with it, and felt quite intrigued by how the game had changed. She convinced me to make a new account and start playing again, so that we could do group activities and the like. I did, and I played the account for about a month and a half. The account was immediately started in P2P, and I remember that I honestly didn't have too much fun. I played only a few hours a week, maybe a bit more on the weekend, but just plain couldn't get back into the game because it was so different from what I had been expecting. I spent the last two weeks in F2P, and eventually quit that account.

Then, at the very end of February the same year, I remember being extremely bored, and decided to boot up Runescape once more, and give it a chance. I also remembered enjoying the game much more while being F2P, as I found the community had been much more supportive and helpful then in P2p (wasn't constantly called a noob, for one thing) and I also found the game was more of a challenge, even at those low levels. I decided to make an account that I would keep free to play, at least for awhile, as a challenge, to see how far I could get. I made the account that would later be known as L0RD Slaya. I named it something playfully obscene, I admit, but I didn't think twice about it, considering some of the names I had seen people using. I stopped playing after about an hour, frustrated, and didnt play again for almost a week.

Then, on March 4th 2010, I logged into the account, and fell in love with RS again. I met a good friend of mine named Brandon Ian, who gave me solid advice, and then I met another good friend of mine, Wildclaw, and really had a lot of fun. I reached 22 cb in my first day, purely from killing cows, and then the farmers. In two weeks or so I had reached 67cb, and at least 4 to 500 total. I played a lot back then, especially for the first two months. I was really trying to see how high I could level up staying in F2P. Back then, i didn't know the term pure f2p, and thought I was probably the first person to ever attempt this (what a nub xd). I did have a minor setback, though, when I decided to get 60 Woodcutting and Firemaking. I trained on the willows by the Port Sarim jail (cutting the logs and then lighting them on the spot), and the sheer boredom that resulted caused me to almost quit the game. Still, to this day, I refuse to cut willows for that very reason.

After less then a month, in may, my account was temp-banned because of my offensive account name, and I was forced to change it to be able to log in and play. I remember feeling very frustrated as I typed in various names, trying to find one that worked. I remember angrily typing in the name Slaya (my universal gaming tag name) but couldnt find a way to make it work. On another webpage, i saw an ad for the James Bond movie, and with a shrug, tried the name Slaya007. This is my biggest regret in my RS career. I should mention that a huge pet peeve of mine is long strings of numbers in a name. When I made that name, I honestly hadn't been thinking, so frustrated was I. I also didn't expect it to work either, when so many other name combinations had failed. But it did. The account name was set as Slaya007, and I was stuck with a name with a long string of numbers in it.

In late May (about 3 to 4months of playing) I hit 100cb and then remade my clan, which has remained a big part of my RS life since. It was shortly thereafter that I met a certain Lady crafting in Al Kharid, who I had a fairly long talk with, and learned about the existence of Pure F2pers. I remember when I looked her up on the HS, I almost passed out from shock at her stats. I made it my goal to stay forever F2P, and try my best to get close to that high. Not long after, I successfully achieved my first 99 that summer in my favorite skill (strength), and i remember what an accomplishment that was to me. Down at spiders, when going for my next 99s, I met a certain Skystriker, another pure F2Per and champion of the F2P cause. I learned about the clan chat Babylon, which I spent a lot of my time in thereafter. I didn't talk much, just listened in awe while the legends talked :P

The rest of the year is a blur of afk training to me, its hard for me to remember the specifics. I remember getting cook to 95, and then getting 99 defence, and then came the invention of Urns, which inspired me to get cooking to 99. A few more 99s fell in there as well, though they took longer because I had much less time to play, due to work. after I finished off my melees I decided to go for 99 Range, and met a friend of mine named Slaya93 down at Fleshcrawlers (we bonded ofc over our names :P), and decided to do the same as he did, and get it with a sling.

That summer I trained Range a lot, on and off, and also did a lot of mage. It was at the end of the summer of 2011 that I learned about the site FunOrb, and about how a certain pure f2per had used it to change his name. Ofc, i detested my name, so I did a little digging, to see if it would actually work, and if it would allow my account to still stay pure f2p if i got FunOrbs. Eventually I made the decision and did it, and changed my name to what it is now, L0RD Slaya, becoming one of the first (and possibly only) Pure F2Pers to have a name with multiple Caps in it.

Since then I've been working on a lot of stats, hanging out with friends, the usual. I recovered my main Rowan-oak after almost 10 years of not having it. It had an empty bank ofc, but its still nice to have back my account. I kept Rowan P2P on and off for a few months in order to do P2P events with my clan, but permanently cancelled this in protest of jagex removing the highscores from F2P. Most recent news I guess would be that I co-created a new site for F2p Pures, which hosts a new Top 250 List, see link for details Click Me

I guess that covers my history, so now all you froobs who keep asking me, you can stop > :) And this should lead us to....

My Clan

The most important part of my time on rs :P

The Monks Of Shadow

clanlogoz.png

My clan was formed originally in early 2002 under the name The Crimson Monks. It's actually quite a funny story how it happened...

One day in RSC I was randomly walking through Varrock when a man stopped me because I was wearing monk robes (my original rs outfit). He asked me if I could perform a wedding. I thought it was a very strange thing to ask, but he offered me 5K if I would do it, and I figured, what the heck, free money. I did the ceremony, took maybe 2-3minutes, got my 5k and left. Right around this time, weddings started to become very popular in RS. I had a lot of people ask me to perform weddings, once five people in the same hour! I charged 5K for each wedding, and started to get a nice little cash pile for almost no work, and also made a name for myself. However, demand for weddings got too high, i'd have people messaging me all the time, and I couldn't be in so many places at once, nor could I train while doing weddings. So, I asked a few friends of mine if they wanted to make some easy money. We named ourselves the Crimson Monks, after those crazy monks in red robes that we used to kill by the zammy wines. The clan slowly expanded, and eventually we renamed ourselves the Monks Of Shadow. I think at our peak, we had between 50 and 60 members in our group. My lowest ranked people would do weddings for 1K a pop, more experienced people 5K, the higher ups of the clan 15K, and for me, the leader to perform a wedding, you would have to pay a whopping 25K (a lot back then). I took a cut from every wedding I helped set up (or if some one set one up for me, they took a cut), and honestly made a lot of profit for back then. I bought a yellow partyhat for 1.4m, entirely from wedding profits. I would estimate we made between 10 and 12m profit off of weddings as a clan, an epic amount back then.

When my main was stolen I made another account to try and keep the clan going, but eventually I quit rs and passed the clan on to the higherups. I hear the clan stayed in business until around 2006, which is when weddings started to go out of style. Apparently though, many of the people who went on to keep performing weddings referred to themselves as a Monk Of Shadow, a Crimson Monk, or a Bloodred Monk, all of which were terms used in my clan.

In 2010 I remade the clan when I hit 100cb, though we are not a wedding clan anymore, just a skill/social clan. When the clan update came out, we made the clan official on that day, and have existed without fail since then. Our biggest set back was earlier this year, when a co-owner caused a mutiny, leaving with many of our active members, but we have recovered and now have more people than ever ^_^

My Accounts

Stay tuned for pictures of a bunch of nubs....

Thought it might be fun to showcase my accounts here, ;P

RSN: Lord Slayas
The Slaya account, pure f2p, formerly Slaya007, Lord Slaya00, L0RD Slaya or ********* (according to jagex :P). Easily my favorite account, and the one I have spent the most time on by far. Also the account that is the focus of this blog :P

theslayaaccount.png

RSN: Devout Gnome
Gnomey, my former RC account (wanted to make an account with the only high stat as Runecrafting, thought it would be pro, gave up very early aha), and was also my backup pure f2p account for in case anything ever happened to Slaya. This plan was ended when I accidently acquired the free 14 day mem trial on him when trying to find a way to disable the trial for good :P

thegnomeaccount.png

RSN: Eatmushrooms
Mushrooms, the account I used in 2010 when I started rsing again :P Abandoned after about a month and a half

themushroomsaccount.png

RSN: Wizardofm0s
Wizzy, my failed mage pure. Nuff said.

thewizzyaccount.png

RSN: Satan is SIn
What is left of my original account, my main, Rowan-oak. Hacker changed the name, emptied the bank of all my original items (including rares), used him, and even got the stats reset, etc.... Still happy I got him back though, and at least my bunny ears are still intact :D

therowanaccount.png

And that's all of them :P

My Outfits

A collection of random articles of clothing....

Thought it might be cool to show my outfits ((because ofc i have so many :P)

So here's my basic look, wearing nothing. Also known as my Dungeoneering outfit ^_^

dgoutfit.png

Here is the outfit I'm most well known by, my standard look. Tbh, more people know me by this look then by my name, which is why I'm trying to shy away from it nowadays aha. Substitute in G2h if I'm not doing a skill, or whatever skill item I need (hatchet, pickaxe, staff, etc...) If I am skilling. The apron has been removed from this outfit as a result of achieving 85 smith (a bet I had).

miscoutfit.png

This Is my incognito look, for when I wish to roam Runescape relatively unrecognized :P

mageoutfit.png

This is my RSC look, the outfit I used to sport when I Played RS1 on my main. It's also the only outfit where I willing do not wear my Clan Cape (Dg outfit not by choice.)

rscoutfit.png

And this is my newest outfit, my Runespan threads.

spanoutfit.png

And that's all of them for now ^_^

Best of Bank

A few pictures of where my bank is at....

Don't have many of these since I try to keep the majority of my bank a secret, since it mostly comprises of items im merching, and don't want people to steal my ideas and undersell me, but here we go :P

10/14/2012
bob10142012r.png

Does not include my buyable/sellable rares or items I am currently merching, but shows literally everything of worth other then those that I have in my bank :P

12/23/2013

hkgh.png

Goals

Because we all have them

Immediate goals :

500m Total Experience

112 Dungeoneering

1600 Total Level (F2P Stats Only)

99 Prayer

100m Firemaking Experience

100m Runecrafting Experience

Future Goals:

200M Cooking Experience
99 Mining
85+ All Skills
99 Smithing
200M Firemaking Experience
120 Dungeoneering
99 Prayer
200M Runecrafting Experience
1579 Total Level
1600 Total Level
1614 Total Level
500m+ Total Experience
1B+ Total Experience
25m+ Experience in all 99 skills except Dg.

Achieved Goals (That I can remember having):

50+ All Stats.
70+ All Stats
75+ All Stats
75 Combat Level
90 Combat Level
100 Combat Level
110 Combat Level
120 Combat Level
123 Combat Level
500 Total Level
750 Total Level
1000 Total Level
1100 Total Level
1250 Total Level
1300 Total Level
1400 Total Level
99 Strength
99 Attack
99 Defence
99 Cooking
99 Firemaking
99 Constitution
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Fishing
80 Mining
85 Crafting
83 Dungeoneering
85 Smithing
92 woodcutting
99 runecrafting
1500 Total Level
20M Cook XP
77 Prayer
15M Defence XP
15M Strength XP
15M Attack XP
80+ All Skills
82 Prayer
124 Combat
99 woodcutting
80 prayer
80+ all skills
1511 total level
1514 total level
85 Dungeoneering
15m Runecrafting EXP
15m Woodcutting EXP
25M Cooking EXP
99 Crafting
50m Cooking Exp
99 Dungeoneering
15m Fishing Exp

15m Range Experience
15m Dungeoneering Experience
100 Dungeoneering
15m Crafting Experience
75m Cooking Experience

My 99s

Those pesky skills I had enough free time to max in level :P

Unfortunately I was never into taking lots of screenies until lately, so only my latest 99s can be shown with a picture here, but I'll list them all in order :P

99 Strength

I did it down at spiders, floor 3, stronghold of security, smaller room. The room was literally packed because so many people came to see my first 99, and two of my level 3 skiller friends almost died xd

99 Cooking

Did it at the range in Al Kharid.

99 Defence

Blue Moon Inn, Varrock.

99 Constitution

Blue Moon Inn, Varrock.

99 Attack

Blue Moon Inn, Varrock.

99 Magic

Ge (not very original, but it's where I did most of my alching, so it was fitting :P)

99 Range

Blue Moon Inn, Varrock

99 Firemaking

Beefy Bill's Cows
Where I first lit a fire on this account :)

small99fm.png

Didn't have a very big party for Firemaking because I got it in less then a week when i started to seriously train it, and it felt almost too easy to be considered a 99. Just a few friends who were online at the time and could show up on 2minutes notice :D

99 Fishing

Mudskipper Point (close to it)
Where I used to fish for food so I could kill frost giants

99fish.png

This one wasn't that big either, had been working on it for 5 months and wasn't willing to wait any longer to get it lol.

99 Runecrafting

Mind Altar
Somewhere I figured very few people have gotten 99 at before :P

99rce.png

A little bit of a mess up on this one, baha. Comp was very laggy, so I couldn't tell for sure when it took the screenie. Rcing there unlocked a task as well, which obscured a lot of my pic. Just had a few people come for this one, really wanted to move beyond it ^^.

99 Woodcutting

Falador (Lodestone)
Where I cut my first tree on this account :D

99wcing.png

Was where I cut my first tree on this account, and in the general area of where I used to wc on my main in RSC. was quite a nice turnout for a last minute thing :D

99 Crafting

Barbarian Village
Where I used to make Pottery as a noob :)

99craftedit.png

Thanks for coming everyone, was a long time in the making. Very glad I managed to get it before EOC :D

99 Dungeoneering

Daemonheim
At the trader, so I could buy the EXP. Unoriginal, I know, but I didn't want just 4 people to be there for it in party.

99dg.png

Was a tough 99 to get, very glad so many of my friends turned up for it though :)

99 Mining

Lumbridge
At a mine I used to train at all the time on this guy :P

yn4v.png

99 Smithing

Dwarven Mines
Felt appropriate because I spent so much time here as a noob :P

7ae4.png

And that about covers it :P

My Stats

Mhmm, so this is what I'm working with.

slayastats.png
6/20/2012

1500b.png
7/29/2012

updatedstats.png
9/16/2012

stats1102013.png
1/10/2013

ik2x.png

12/22/2013

There you go :P

Random Pics

Not sure why these were on my harddrive....

Here's a pic of me, that a friend of mine sent me awhile back :P

slaya.png

Here's the oldest stat pic of mine that I could find ^_^

oldstats.png

And a few other stat pics i'll throw in for good measure :P

slayastats.pngslayaupdatedstats.png

Lol here's a pic of me standing in old clan garb, exactly where I was standing when I made the clan in 2002 :D

churchre.png

Here's a pic of a little accomplishment of mine :)

150mj.png

Friend of mine told me there was an invisible Jmod running around, so i went to his world to see if he was trolling. Definitely was an invisible guy (and he walked around as well so not just coincidentally hidden) but not sure if it really was a Jmod :P

jmodv.png

Something I took while at a 99 party

kaidafming.png

And here's a pic of one of my oldest RS friends (and current co-owner of my clan) getting his second 99, woodcutting. ^.^

skillz99wc.png

Welcome To The World Of Glitchscape

glitchscape.png

Some pics of some nub getting some old nub achievement ;)

medi99rc2.png

medi99rc.png

One of my oldest RS friends finally getting a nooby 99 he had been putting off because... well... it was nooby X D

bliss99cook.png

Here's a failure of mine... was trying to get my runecrafting level but forgot that rune essence in dungeon gives less then 1 xp. I'd make a rune, the screenie, but nothing would happen. Finally said to hell with it, and decided i didnt care if some xps were in my pic while i screenied, and got the level.

rcing.png

Here's one of me trading a water tiara. Invisible inventory glitch strikes again!

glitchtrade.png

Here's a pic my buddy Dev made for me about my 99 rc party :)

rcsiggy2.png

My friend Ari's 99 strength party.

ari99party.png

I've got your back bro!

gotchaback.png

Here's one of a friend of mine (and part of my team for the 250 list) getting his epic 100m total xp. Grats Zen ^_^

zen100m.png

Runespanning with two other Canadian Pure F2pers, Syzygy (rabbit ears) and Medieval Kid (Santa)

rcingsyz.png

Only Pure F2pers allowed in this chat! X D just kidding ofc :P

elpopo.png

Here's one of my bud Oskilla2 getting 99mining, and become the first Pure F2P Skiller to max total level (post dungeoneering). Epic achievement dude! This is my second screenshot of it, as the first one had him hidden in spam, and you couldn't even see the fireworks xd

0skillamax.png

Here's my bud Medaragon getting 99 fishing :D

med99fish.png

The banner I made for when I hit 1500 total :D

bannergq.png

Here's a pic of me trading with a friend of mine :P

matrixbank.png

Epic Dunging exps.

gddgtime.png

MVP !

dungtime.png

Good time :D

dgtimes.png

MVP and epic exps :D

dgtime2.png

Perfect time, perfect exp.

dgtime.png

Well I guess that sums it up, I'll try to keep it updated as time progresses, should take me quite some time to reach my coveted 1614 total level goal :D Feel free to post and leave comments ^_^

• Like 1

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Good luck with your goal. You're already well on your way. :thumbsup:

I hope you and Mining can patch things up so you can one day get 99 in it as well. It really is a great skill. :wink:

btw - who is that good looking person in the Blue Halloween Mask in your last pic? Seems very familiar. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Good luck on your goals, nice to see someone still playing F2P RS :thumbsup: .

And fyi, there were no rares removed by Jagex because of the duping glitch, as there was no way of telling which ones were real, and which ones were fake.

22031_s.gif

Does your Rowan-Oak name come from Pokemon? :P I remember Professor Oak from then :P

My guess is that it refers to either the mysterious Roanoke Colony in what is now North Carolina (where according to legend everyone just up and disappeared), or the former home of William Faulkner in Oxford, Mississippi.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Good luck with your goal. You're already well on your way.

I hope you and Mining can patch things up so you can one day get 99 in it as well. It really is a great skill.

btw - who is that good looking person in the Blue Halloween Mask in your last pic? Seems very familiar.

Thanks. Mining and I had a falling out sometime in 2004, and I think chances of reconciliation are slim to none unless it changes it's ways :P

Nice blog Slaya

Does your Rowan-Oak name come from Pokemon? I remember Professor Oak from then

Anyways, good luck on your goals Slaya

-Med-

Lol that would have been funnier, but nah :P Actually it was a character in the book Martin The Warrior, from Brian Jacques series Redwall. Was really into those books at the time ^_^

Really enjoyed reading your history and everything else Goodluck with all your goals!

Good luck on your goals, nice to see someone still playing F2P RS .

And fyi, there were no rares removed by Jagex because of the duping glitch, as there was no way of telling which ones were real, and which ones were fake.

Really? At the time I remember a lot of people claiming their items that had been duped disappeared. I guess they were just bragging about rares they never had, seems like something people would do to try and make themselves seem like better players. Those liars! xd

My guess is that it refers to either the mysterious Roanoke Colony in what is now North Carolina (where according to legend everyone just up and disappeared), or the former home of William Faulkner in Oxford, Mississippi.

You give me too much credit, Kaida. Lol xd

Very interesting history, good luck with everything.

I'm guessing it was Lady Loxley1 or Lady Dyanne you met there while crafting that gave you such a shock when you saw their stats?

Lady Loxley1 :P

I see myself :3

I'm the one in the 90s cape

:)

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Very interesting history, good luck with everything.

I'm guessing it was Lady Loxley1 or Lady Dyanne you met there while crafting that gave you such a shock when you saw their stats?

Lady Loxley1 :P

She's still there you know, I see her nearly every time I go to craft jewelry.

Nice blog Slaya

Does your Rowan-Oak name come from Pokemon? I remember Professor Oak from then

Anyways, good luck on your goals Slaya

-Med-

Lol that would have been funnier, but nah :P Actually it was a character in the book Martin The Warrior, from Brian Jacques series Redwall. Was really into those books at the time ^_^

I love all of the Redwall books. I actually think I still have a couple that I haven't read yet. Eulalia! and Rakkety Tam I think. Honestly, I think my favorite one was Mossflower. You just reminded me of them :)

Oh, and good luck with your goals!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508

My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

Very nice blog good luck completing your goals I might hop to visit your lovely clan :mrgreen:

Thanks, you won't be able to visit the clan though, it's a private cc :P

o4qq.png

Now that is a lot of impressive levels for a pure F2P. I wish you the best of luck with your goal of becoming maxed.

And really, that RS history of yours...Amazing. You certainly are a RS veteran.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

So figured i'd do an update :P

My Dg level

dglvl.png

Also got my smith level before this picture, but forgot to screenie it :P

o4qq.png

And here's my level in Woodcutting :D Got it to 92, halfway, as good a place to stop as any ^_^ Next up, 99RC and 1500 total! Wooo!

wclvl.png

o4qq.png

And here is my RC level ^_^

rclevel.png

Thought i'd upload this now since I won't be on for awhile. Did the level at an actual altar unlike all you span froobs :P Only 7 levels left until 99 RC and 1500 Total.

o4qq.png

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm back, took an extra week to get my internet set up again, but that's life :P I'll try and update this soon ^_^

o4qq.png

Hit a few marks lately, so here they are ^_^

My RC Level

rclvlh.png

My Latest Total Experience Goal:

160m.png

And there we go, also added a few pics to my Random Uploads, Enjoy :)

o4qq.png