Best warring location?

Dbzruler72

It depends on what you want. If you're a fairly large clan but don't want to lose anything, the safe FFA arena is okay. If you want the dangerous one, it would probably be so that there won't be the threat of looting. If you're a fairly large clan or just want to get some loot, the Wilderness is the best option. If a classic clan war wants to be played where you're in a medium or small clan and don't want to lose anything, then the Clan Wars arena would be the best.

j0xPu5R.png

I really don't mind either but Overall I like the clan wars classic in clan wars arena, just because the bounds are very clearly set and I am used to tanking around the walls :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Only one I like is the new pvp worlds in the wildy - clan wars is too cramped, and the FFA is stupid (why do dangerous when you can do it in wildy and get loot, and why do safe when you can return instantly without losing anything?).

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I don't think there is anywhere better than the members gate. In capped fights the west rock and the west tree. Turrets isn't terrible but I love having things that I can get people caught around and if you have no energy then that is quite difficult to do in turrets whereas at the members gate the rocks are pretty much perfect for catching people on

Do you want to love me?

Only one I like is the new pvp worlds in the wildy - clan wars is too cramped, and the FFA is stupid (why do dangerous when you can do it in wildy and get loot, and why do safe when you can return instantly without losing anything?).

FFA is stupid for wars. Makes no sense whatsoever and Is not meant for wars really.

Although the actual clan wars arena has its advantages...such as being able to set returning, yes or no. Also It helps people not to cheat because you can set what styles are allowed..

polvCwJ.gif

Personally I favour the turrets battleground

So far I've been promoted to General in random clans (I'm the only general, its not one of those all ranked clans) simply for my organisation of a defence which has ensured us victory

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

Huh? Pvp worlds have no restrictions at all, what do you mean? lol

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Huh? Pvp worlds have no restrictions at all, what do you mean? lol

Perhaps he means the possibility of being crashed? For huge clans it is not much of a problem, but for smaller ones it can completely ruin a war.

polvCwJ.gif

There are also level restrictions, in the way that you can't fight who ever you want to.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?