Predictions? Winners, losers, and static.

Dbzruler72

In generally I'd say the following things...

* TR seems like a good candidate for taking the biggest jump. They've been active on recruiting and checking the backrounds of their recruits. There's also quite a few of people who are experienced pkers and about to join TR.

* DF won't be closed like someone predicted, but some kind of a slumb is not a bad prediction. They happen to every clan eventually and my personal prediction is that DF will hit theirs some time during this year. If the real fall comes within 6 months from this, I'd say next christmas DF is back to top 5. I base my opinion on the fact that other clans have gotten to DF's level or even a bit infront of them and this usually leads into a small loss of members. DF has a good base though and what I've seen, not too many that horrible problems.

* TT and Corr should be fighting for #1. Atm TT is imo the number 1, but there could be a be a good rivalry between them. TT is currently one of the strongest (imo the strongest) clan and there's a current of people coming in. Corr has a good base and they're building up.

* RSD is currently falling down (from 92 to 84 members within 2 weeks, a lot of inner problems) but it's impossible to stay how deep drop it'll be. RSD has a lot of good members and if they can stop the drop soon, RSD is not a bad candidate for top 3 clan next christmas. However if RSD doesn't fix their problems, it's not imo exaggeration to say that they might fall out of top 10/15.

* DI is another giant that could rethink their stuff. From my point of view they got their potentiality and brand, but their strategy seemed to drop them from the clearest top. If they decide to return to do big f2p fights too, there's a chance that they reach the top. If they keep doing p2p, they'll be a strong clan still.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I predict that

DF/CORR will become #1/2, TT will drop to #3, VR/DI will battle for #4, SE and EH will fight for #6.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

RSD has problems but still wins wars. I don't know how they'll turn out. In a month or two, I might be able to predict.

EoS has been losing a lot recently. Would like to see them bump back up.

I want to see DI keep F2P PKing.

BK's rising fast. I'm worried about how long they can keep this up, because peaks always happen.

As for clans in general, we should see an increase in average beginning ops by December. Hoping to see at least one maxed ops war this year from the top five, even if it's two versus two.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

DF's going to drop... Really haven't seen much of them lately...

144agwm.gif

Ex-Knights of Order Councilor: September 4, 2005 - September 4, 2009 (2.5 Years Council)

Vengeance: November 19, 2009 - Present

1xynu1.png

Proud To Be The Fourth Oldest Knight In Existence - Original OSKO

"No. Try Not. Do Or Do Not. There Is No Try" - Yoda (Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)

"We don't do what we do because we expect compensation. We do it because we know its the right thing to do" - Anon

RSD has problems but still wins wars. I don't know how they'll turn out. In a month or two, I might be able to predict.

BK's rising fast. I'm worried about how long they can keep this up, because peaks always happen.

As for clans in general, we should see an increase in average beginning ops by December. Hoping to see at least one maxed ops war this year from the top five, even if it's two versus two.

there are 3 top-5 clans capable of pulling maxed opts now. Df, Vr and TT. Corr can pull 300+ easily and as we continue to recruit we'll be up to the numbers of those 3 clans soon too. I just hope TT don't hit 200 members before we get 150 :P

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

there are 3 top-5 clans capable of pulling maxed opts now. Df, Vr and TT. Corr can pull 300+ easily and as we continue to recruit we'll be up to the numbers of those 3 clans soon too. I just hope TT don't hit 200 members before we get 150 :P

Lol 150 members is just insane... one has to wonder how long they will be able to keep that many... let alone grow instead of depreciate with the influx/leaving of members.

144agwm.gif

Ex-Knights of Order Councilor: September 4, 2005 - September 4, 2009 (2.5 Years Council)

1xynu1.png

"No. Try Not. Do Or Do Not. There Is No Try" - Yoda (Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)

"We don't do what we do because we expect compensation. We do it because we know its the right thing to do" - Anon

Lol 150 members is just insane... one has to wonder how long they will be able to keep that many... let alone grow instead of depreciate with the influx/leaving of members.

150 members isn't insane, this time a month ago all of the top 3 clans had 150+ members. Now corr are the only clan with less than 150 still in the the runnings for the top ranks.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Thus the latter part of my statement is proven to be true =p

144agwm.gif

1xynu1.png