Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
99/99 Farming
*hurries* We'll get Mac Guyver on that. Don't Worry. Okay Mac, we got the following Items: Dusty668 Pie Some wood. You made a Spanish Galleon! Thanks Mac! Seriously how did you do that? Keep going Dusty! \
-
Shey was here!
Wise words, from a Wise Man \ Keep going Shey! :
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Good Job Oreo! Keep going! :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Hey guys, can't let this page slip to Page 2 now can we? Anyways, I hope the Time Zone lists are updated. If there is anything Incorrect on the first post, feel free to post how many hours you gain or lose. Please note: The GMT Time is Not affected.
-
A small Question About Construction
Hi there, I'm 31 Construction (Low I know) and I want to raise it to 60, possibly 65. How should I train it to 60? Any Good Ideas? Tips? Hints? Tricks? I'm all ears. Thanks folks! \
-
99/99 Farming
Kay :( Noez, continue Barrowing! :D Good Luck Dusty!
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Great Job Oreo! :thumbup: Keep going! :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Good Morning! I'll be at a secret training spot for Yews! I won't tell where it is. :-$ In other news, I have in total 9.8K Unstrung Willow Long Bows :shock: Not bad eh? Well, off to Fletch some more Yews! :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I'm sorry about the wait, it will have to be next week, Mother's Day is tommorow and I think I won't be able to fit a rehersal in. :|
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
65 Fletching is achieved! Off to Fletch some Yews! \
-
What happened to the Drill Demon?
I have only had him Twice, one last year and 1 Today! :
-
What Non-Combat Skill Would You Rather Have 99/99?
99 Fletching becuase I <3 Fletching
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hi everybody! Haven't Updated this in AGES! Just got back from Paint Balling, its amazing! Owned alot of people :) Anyways, back to fletching! :
-
Tip.it is worth $815,500
Anyone up to buy share's of Tip.It? :P That's not bad since its a simple Forum/Fan Site. I wonder how much Runescape itself is worth... :-k
-
Jagex hates me?
I agree with that 100% I could imagine why. Most videos of Private Servers are also shot down too.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Its not rocket science to figure out what happened. Bball is the Camera Man, he has problems with HyperCam2, thus there is no footage.
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
Is that a Stat Sig I see :shock: Good Luck Wakka! I'm sure 99 Slayer shall be fun! :)
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Keep going Oreo! Get that 70 Range! :thumbsup:
-
Tipit Homeworlds (Worlds 99 and 7) & Team Cape (39-Green
Holy... :shock: How many Santa Clause's are there! :o
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Aw :( This isn't good, there goes a few scenes of recording
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
20 Mins till rehersal! :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Rehersal is today folks! Looking forward to see you there!
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
I'd bet he would go for mage 8-) But good luck on getting 80 Hunter Wakka! :)
-
99/99 Farming
Go Dusty Go! =D> Why can't you grow pies or cats? :(
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
I should hope so! :D